Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-04-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how the **** do you switch the backup memory on the emulator? Its pissing me off that it isnt working.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot believe I just watched that entire thing... While she is kinda cute I have a feeling she is on way to many Psych drugs for me to feel safe.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of them are really spot on. She seems really into her Jigglypuff but I thought that one was a bit off.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMFAO her Victreebell had me gone.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was awesome, but yea that chick is ******* nuts.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She ruined it for herself now cuz I wouldn't bone her unless she cried out in her pokemon voices. Diff one each night!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'm strangely turned on by this. I'd Electabuzz her tits if you know what I mean.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's just ******* annoying.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Caddy,

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I would. No question
Old 09-07-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Caddy,

How dare you use one of my fav gifs.

**** you, and **** that annoying pokemon girl! :3

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
She ruined it for herself now cuz I wouldn't bone her unless she cried out in her pokemon voices. Diff one each night!!
Once she starts doing Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Machop, Machoke, Machamp....no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk if anyone else noticed, or is interested, but apparently Nintendo has some HUGE Pokemon-related announcement tomorrow at 11 AM UK time (6 AM EST). The Nintendo president is going to be making the announcement so its definitely something big. They never did this for any of the other game releases, speculation is that it could be an MMO or the big 3D-roaming game that many have wanted for a while on the Wii U.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Timely bump Grizz, as I just started playing FireRed a few days ago out of boredom. I had a few dollars left on a Target gift card I got for Christmas and was looking at some video games, but all the Pokemon ones were still overpriced. So I ordered a copy of Black on Amazon for half the price and I'm playing FR until I get it.

Anyone have any tips for Black? The newest ones I've played is Sapphire and FireRed. Any changes I should be aware of? (Also note, I'm not going to be playing competitively or anything like that...just playing through the game leisurely.)

And why did we never do a Pokemon mafia game?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Timely bump Grizz, as I just started playing FireRed a few days ago out of boredom. I had a few dollars left on a Target gift card I got for Christmas and was looking at some video games, but all the Pokemon ones were still overpriced. So I ordered a copy of Black on Amazon for half the price and I'm playing FR until I get it.

Anyone have any tips for Black? The newest ones I've played is Sapphire and FireRed. Any changes I should be aware of? (Also note, I'm not going to be playing competitively or anything like that...just playing through the game leisurely.)

Pokemon screams for a Elder Scrolls kind of battle game.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Talk to Cain for the mafia. He claimed the rights to run a Pokemon game and then it never materialized.

As for Black, the gameplay is pretty much all the same. Abilities and Natures were both introduced in Ruby/Sapphire and I think that's the newest thing to the core gameplay that's changed. The Pokemon of that generation sucked, Gen IV had lots of good new ones and Gen V is solid as well. They did introduce Triple and Rotation battles in B/W but they are pretty much more of the same and easy to figure out.

On the off chance you like doing the Pokemon Contests, they were replaced by Musicals.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks. Related question: Do 3DS games work on a regular DS?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Nope. (10 chars)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Lame. I had a bad feeling about it.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*cough*emulator*cough*

I thought Black was really good.
Some of the best new Pokemon since RYB

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly I just couldn't get into black/ white. I really loved soul silver (probs cause it brought me back). But I sold off my DS and my games and just use an emulator on my phone. works fine for my pokemon fix every so often.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...ing-in-october

Here's the info for the announcement. Looks like they are coming out with a new generation and its going to finally be 3D! Also, they are getting rid of the regionalization that gives Japan the game long before the rest of the world, everyone can get it in October!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...ing-in-october

Here's the info for the announcement. Looks like they are coming out with a new generation and its going to finally be 3D! Also, they are getting rid of the regionalization that gives Japan the game long before the rest of the world, everyone can get it in October!
Interesting. I was thinking about asking for a 3DS for my birthday in June anyway. This cements that.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Talk to Cain for the mafia. He claimed the rights to run a Pokemon game and then it never materialized.

As for Black, the gameplay is pretty much all the same. Abilities and Natures were both introduced in Ruby/Sapphire and I think that's the newest thing to the core gameplay that's changed. The Pokemon of that generation sucked, Gen IV had lots of good new ones and Gen V is solid as well. They did introduce Triple and Rotation battles in B/W but they are pretty much more of the same and easy to figure out.

On the off chance you like doing the Pokemon Contests, they were replaced by Musicals.
There is also the change of types not being only special/attack. Fire attacks are no longer only special, etc. One of the best changes imo.

There has been A LOT of breeding changes over the generations. If you breed, I'd look up the changes.

One of my favorite changes in Black & White is that TM's are now reusable. No more having to save TM's.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote