Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-01-2012, 04:28 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
PPR League. RBs are least valuable. Keeper league. I have no regrets.

If MJD signs, my RBs aren't bad. If he doesn't... hurtin'
I would say it makes particular RBs even more important, as more WRs are viable with PPR. But all of you just wait! killswitch won't win this league! I GUARANSHEED it!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to make a trade for Antonio Brown or Titus Young. Interested respective owners?
Old 09-01-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure! I have Young. Just let me know what.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What you looking to upgrade man?
Old 09-01-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Nothing. My team is amazing.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Tony Romo
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Doug Martin
WR: Wes Welker
WR: AJ Green
TE: Fred Davis
W/R/T: Pierre Garcon
K: Jason Hanson
DST: Houston
BN: Kevin Smith
BN: Lance Moore
BN: Laurent Robinson
BN: Jared Cook
BN: Andy Dalton
BN: Reuben Randle

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
What you looking to upgrade man?
I kid. Probably TE. I think I'll be waiting until the season starts though to get any trades under way, unless something can't be passed up.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:49 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I kid. Probably TE. I think I'll be waiting until the season starts though to get any trades under way, unless something can't be passed up.
Yeah no problem dude! Keep it in mind though!
Old 09-06-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Everyone still active?

How you feeling about your teams?
Old 09-06-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm feelin' good about Murray. Read that he trained MMA during the offseason. Can't train any better than that.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone still active?

How you feeling about your teams?
Still active, sir. Still confident.

I think with my 3 big WRs and a very good QB and TE that I should be able to win most weeks with just average production from my RBs. The question? Do I have a couple RBs on my team that can give at least average production? I dont know.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicks came up very short for me against killswitchs pretty stacked squad. Against the odds here.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Pretty worried about my RB depth, behind AD and Matthews (both injured), i have nothing. Nothing left on the waiver wire either.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Nicks came up very short for me against killswitchs pretty stacked squad. Against the odds here.
Don't worry, you don't have to play me every week.

I basically have zero RB depth. But my WRs are stacked. If anybody wants to trade let me know.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was good to see Romo play. I'm pretty happy with that pick. I'm a bit nervous about RB depth and TE. Fred Davis should be solid enough I guess. I wonder wether Doug Martin gets the rock enough to put up good numbers. Hopefully he does.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Dont know how im going to manage it, but im going to have to trade for a RB. RB 2/3 would be nice, anyone got one going? :)
Old 09-07-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Dont know how im going to manage it, but im going to have to trade for a RB. RB 2/3 would be nice, anyone got one going? :)
Kevin Smith Detroit is a good flex guy.

That interest you?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think RB is just a crap position right now.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Kevin Smith Detroit is a good flex guy.

That interest you?
Doug Martin does :)
Old 09-07-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think RB is just a crap position right now.
Yep. Completely agree.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Any chance of trading for Antonio Brown Phly?

And i concur, RB is wafer-thin this year.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

I have runningbacks I think. We'll see how well they perform...
Old 09-07-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Williams will save my team!

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Any chance of trading for Antonio Brown Phly?

And i concur, RB is wafer-thin this year.
I don't see how I could recoup his value to my roster.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I don't see how I could recoup his value to my roster.
That is how I feel about Martin.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote: