Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-07-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know what the over/under is for UCF/OSU?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen it anywhere between 49.5-50.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you think of Duke vs. Stanford? Stanford was not all that impressive vs SJSU and I think Duke could be a sleeper team - they have a vet QB and one really good underrated WR in Vernon.

Did the Stanford running game look ok last week? If Stanford wins it will be on the strength of the running game? I dont know if Duke can stop the run at all.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was surprised by the Duke game last week. I thought FIU was a team on the rise who could likely beat Duke. But I guess they miss TY Hilton more than I expected. I didn't get to see the Stanford game. But only beating San Jose State by 3 is not good. I hope the game is on TV because I think Duke has a chance to pull of their biggest win in decades.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 09-07-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
And Wannstedt should be employed. He worked magic in getting that team to be semi-competitive.
Wannstedt is the DC for the Buffalo Bills.

The majority of the players you saw sucking last night were Wannstedt's recruits.

No speed. No speed. No speed.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I was surprised by the Duke game last week. I thought FIU was a team on the rise who could likely beat Duke. But I guess they miss TY Hilton more than I expected. I didn't get to see the Stanford game. But only beating San Jose State by 3 is not good. I hope the game is on TV because I think Duke has a chance to pull of their biggest win in decades.
I smell a potential moneyline! I may take duke to win straight up
Old 09-07-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Wannstedt is the DC for the Buffalo Bills.

The majority of the players you saw sucking last night were Wannstedt's recruits.

No speed. No speed. No speed.
Pitt has had some tough luck with the whole coaching carousel the past couple years. I hope Chryst can build them up somewhat like Wisconsin by getting really solid o-line recruits. I don't think they will have an issue getting any RBs/WRs since they have somewhat of a good track record at those positions.

Pitt looked pretty bad last night and really shot themselves in the foot a couple times.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Duke has some talent on the offensive side of the ball in QB Sean Renfree and WR Conner Vernon. They may surprise some people this year.

Edit: As SolidGold already mentioned.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 09-07-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Im loading up on Stanford.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pitt has had some tough luck with the whole coaching carousel the past couple years. I hope Chryst can build them up somewhat like Wisconsin by getting really solid o-line recruits. I don't think they will have an issue getting any RBs/WRs since they have somewhat of a good track record at those positions.

Pitt looked pretty bad last night and really shot themselves in the foot a couple times.
It does no good whatsoever to not only change entire coaching staffs 4 times in 2 seasons but also use drastically polar systems.

Wannsted---> Graham ---> Chryst required the complete dismantling of both the offensive and defensive philosophies twice-over.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Missouri vs Georgia score will be?
Old 09-07-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hochuli's kid reffing the Utah-Utah State game.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait this is the Utah that was supposed to be a sleeper in the Pac-12 South and upset USC?
Old 09-07-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horribly executed flea flicker that works out on a great play by Kenneth Scott.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like these refs tonight. Pulling for Utah State. Very elaborate in their calls.

Old 09-07-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This ref in this game is doing a amazing job. Utah St blew there chance when they only scored 13 points in the first half that they dominated.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And actually that is Ed Hochuli's son.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I can't believe Utah tied it up after how that first half looked.

Old 09-07-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

How old is Jordan Wynn? It seems like he was the guy who replaced Alex Smith. The guy must be a 9th year senior.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
How old is Jordan Wynn? It seems like he was the guy who replaced Alex Smith. The guy must be a 9th year senior.
Haha Wynn graduated HS in '08, but his season was ended early the last two years because of injury so I think he may have gotten a redshirt for one of them. Funny because he left tonights game with an injury.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

I have never seen such bad play calling before. Utah OC is a joke why you calling runs plays when they have shut it down the whole game the only success you had is when you throw the the ball. OC is 25 years old and is showing his age here.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I dont think he trusts the backup QB, he just ran a sweep option and the option was open.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Utah St's secondary is bad though.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

There back up is playing better then the starter. You have to give yourself a chance to win and look Hays throws a nice ball for a TD.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott with another awesome grab.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote