Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Little calls misses are understandable but calls that give free TDs are pretty bad. Even though I do thank them for that. It would have been absolutely hilarious if the Packers would have gotten another free TD by a bad call or no call. Just because Jimmy was already foaming in the 1st couple of mins.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Little calls misses are understandable but calls that give free TDs are pretty bad. Even though I do thank them for that. It would have been absolutely hilarious if the Packers would have gotten another free TD by a bad call or no call. Just because Jimmy was already foaming in the 1st couple of mins.
And the refs last year didn't give teams points? The packers got 14 points in last year's playoff game that they wouldn't have if the refs had called things correctly.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Honestly can't say these refs have been any worse than the normal refs.
Then i suggest you go back and watch some of the games if you're able. I thought on the whole they were poor but it was to be expected. Obvious blown calls are one thing but i noticed they didnt have control of basic things like getting the spots right and starting the clock when they should have.

I guess if they are bad both ways it becomes a wash of sorts but i personally will be glad when the regulars are back.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
And the refs last year didn't give teams points? The packers got 14 points in last year's playoff game that they wouldn't have if the refs had called things correctly.
Yes they do both suck but I rather have the less sucky officials that get more calls right.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
for every mis-spotted ball, for every 'blown call' the replacements made this weekend, for every timeout question (seahawks/cardinals), the refs were just as bloody bad last year on opening day. i have no idea why everyone has such selective memory. the refs are garbage. replacements, regulars, whatever. they blow calls. go back and watch last year's games if you need a reminder. they only seem worse because no one will shut up about 'replacementzzz'.
And the announcers make sure to point out things that would otherwise go unnoticed. Things like one ref signaling first down and another signaling 3rd down, or the play clock not resetting properly, or crap like that.

It almost certainly happens in every single game regardless of who the refs are, but we'd never know about. Now, the announcers point it out every time to further call out the replacement refs.

If I were the NFL, I'd tell the networks to get their guys in line and stop pointing out the mistakes. Especially the little ones that happen all the time anyway.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Refs in the Rams @ Lions game were generally fine.

In fact, if the announcers didn't like to remind you at every opportunity that they were replacements, or if they didn't feel the need to question every little decision they made and hope (or at least sound like they hoped) it was wrong, I wouldn't even have known they were replacements.

Whole thing is constantly been blown well out of proportion.
Beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
yup. they never point that stuff out (unless it's really egregious) with the 'real' refs. even after the hochuli idiocy, they didn't dwell on it and they didn't talk as much **** as they would have if any of the replacements did the same thing. so everyone with no recollection of anything prior to today just gets caught in an echo chamber. *shrug*
Announcers will talk about anything to fill the void of silence. Their job is pretty meaningless to be honest.

Think about their job. At least 70% of what they do is just translating what happened on the field into words. Another good chunk of what they do is just feeding us crap know one could possibly want to know.

Next time you watch a 1:00 o'clock game on CBS, watch how many times they use an obscure statistic with ridiculous qualifiers like, "The Colts haven't won against the Saints on Sunday, at home, in September since 1993!". (I made that up btw :P)
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They were much better in the Patriots vs Titans game. I saw things they missed, but I didn't really disagree with many (any?) of their calls.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
They were much better in the Patriots vs Titans game. I saw things they missed, but I didn't really disagree with many (any?) of their calls.
Even as a Pats fan i'd have to say the non-interferance call in the endzone at the beginning of the game was pretty atrocius no matter who the officials were.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Even as a Pats fan i'd have to say the non-interferance call in the endzone at the beginning of the game was pretty atrocius no matter who the officials were.
Yeah. I thought there were a few missed calls, but the only "bad call" they made was the Julian Edelman "drop" on a screen.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Announcers will talk about anything to fill the void of silence. Their job is pretty meaningless to be honest.

Think about their job. At least 70% of what they do is just translating what happened on the field into words. Another good chunk of what they do is just feeding us crap know one could possibly want to know.

Next time you watch a 1:00 o'clock game on CBS, watch how many times they use an obscure statistic with ridiculous qualifiers like, "The Colts haven't won against the Saints on Sunday, at home, in September since 1993!". (I made that up btw :P)
If the announcers are struggling to fill the void they can always mention that Tracy Porter intercepted Peyton Manning a couple of years ago to seal a superbowl win - and now they are team mates.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it is a travesty that the NFL is not gonna cough up money to make sure they have the best refs in the world who have been doing it for years on the field. I cant even fathom how many millions and billions the NFL and the team owners make every year, and they are gonna let a nasty holdout take place and let games be decided by people who have never reffed NFL games before, over an amount of money that is meaningless in the scale of everything else NFL. (most replacement refs did college before this, which has very different rules)

That being said, the replacement refs have been pretty good as far as I can see. A missed call or bad call here and there, but its not like the old refs didnt have plenty of that. I feel like they are a little slow, but its probably good theyre taking their time and getting the calls right.

The one call I saw that was ridiculously awful was when Aldon Smith made a shoestring tackle on Aaron Rodgers for a 10 yard sack and had his helmet kicked loose by rodgers foot and it was falling off so he grabbed it and took it off to re-put it on after the play and they threw the 15-yarder for unsportsmanlike automatic 1st down...that was awful, but thats exactly the kind of awful call im used to the old refs making to be honest..

But yea at some point they will probably blow a call in a big way and it will cost a team a game and it will become a big scandal.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why should the NFL pay for a group of refs that are entirely incompetent when they can trot out a new group of entirely incompetent refs?

Seriously, as far as as the actual calls go--spotting the penalties, etc.--this group is just about the same. It's the nuances of the rules that seem to trip them up.

All I know is that was freaking intentional grounding.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These not illegal hands to the face???

redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the one thing that i have noticed is that these refs call less PI and holding, it seems like they give a lot of leeway, but are selective on when they call it. I don't particularly like this. There were some obvious calls left on the field in many of the games i saw but they did a pretty good job overall with the lack of time they've had.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The refs did a fairly good job in the Panthers-Bucs game. I didn't notice any huge mistakes and I actually like the fact that they seem to be more open to letting the defense play defense instead of calling PI every time a defender gives a receiver the stink-eye.

The only real complaint I had was that they called a 33-yard gain for the Bucs back on a ticky-tack holding penalty, but I can't complain too much because at least one of the holding calls on Carolina was pretty weak, as well.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think they did a solid job last night. I didn't really see anything that really stood out. Although, last night's crews seemed to call PI a little more.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I honestly think they did a solid job last night. I didn't really see anything that really stood out. Although, last night's crews seemed to call PI a little more.
Was it me or was ESPN reluctant to show some replays on close calls that they might have otherwise.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe, I was probably too busy shaking my head in shame though.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Rick Gosselin's twitter:
Quote:
RickGosselinDMN
Replacement refs seemed affected by crowd -- calling 26 more penalties against the road teams (104) than the home teams (78) thus far.

RickGosselinDMN
@lunger24 Last year there was a 66-penalty difference for the entire season between home and road, an average of almost 4 per week.

SEE GUYZ, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
From Rick Gosselin's twitter:

SEE GUYZ, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.
This message has been brought to you by SSSI.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like these replacement officials. They really haven't given guys like Brady the "special " treatment the regular officials have in the past.

On serious note though they've improved significantly. I think they only get better. I say the good outweighed the bad this opening weekend but there were soon doozy calls (4 timeouts given to Seattle ).
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to me it seems the new refs are a little less confident in their ability and will hold that flag in their pocket for an extra sec and think before they do it. they are also not as well-versed in all the nuances of NFL rules, which plays into why they take a sec to think...But honestly I dont have a problem with that. And based on 1 week of action, Im seeing less BS penalties where a guy lays a finger on someone and gets whistled, theyre lettin em play more and I like that. Id be interested to know what the average amount of total penalties per game is with old v new refs.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of everything I saw, the worst call of the weekend was giving Seattle the extra timeout, but that ultimately proved meaningless as Arizona still managed to win the game.

The worst officiated game was the Packers/49ers, but the amount of blown calls seemed to affect both sides more or less equally in the end. (Yes, GB got a punt return TD they shouldn't have, but the 49ers avoided having a couple of drives killed when they weren't flagged for obvious false starts.)

Overall though...it wasn't horrible. Some of the crews blended right in to the point where, as I've been saying all the long, if you didn't know they officials were replacements, you wouldn't have been able to tell.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anything (and yes I realize this is ironic coming from a Colts fan) I thought the refs were too quick in the Colts/Bears game to call PI on our DBs. There was some PI but some of the calls were pretty ticky tack.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote