Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-10-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Star Lotulelei vs. Johnathan Hankins

Let me preface this thread by saying I think both these guys end up being top 10 picks in the 2013 NFL Draft.

Star is listed at 6'4, 320
Hankins is listed at 6'3, 322

Star has the upside to be a game changing gap penetrating DT in a 4 man front. Could also work in hybrid fronts. He is much more of a penetrating DT than a stout anchor. Star has more athletic ability and can be a Ngata/Suh guy given time. He cannot two gap as of yet but given time could do it if asked.

Hankins is just a mountain of a man who can penetrate and be stout at POA. He may not provide the upside of Star but he is far better at controlling the gaps and stopping the run. He needs to improve his pass rushing, but why? He shold not be asked to do that.

So just some quick thoughts on these two guys. I know picking one over the other really depends on scheme but who do you prefer and why?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Let me preface this thread by saying I think both these guys end up being top 10 picks in the 2013 NFL Draft.

Star has the upside to be a game changing gap penetrating DT in a 4 man front. Could also work in hybrid fronts. He is much more of a penetrating DT than a stout anchor. Star has more athletic ability and can be a Ngata/Suh guy given time. He cannot two gap as of yet but given time could do it if asked.

Hankins is just a mountain of a man who can penetrate and be stout at POA. He may not provide the upside of Star but he is far better at controlling the gaps and stopping the run. He needs to improve his pass rushing, but why? He shold not be asked to do that.

So just some quick thoughts on these two guys. I know picking one over the other really depends on scheme but who do you prefer and why?
I'm kind of split on this one. Star looks like a Haloti Ngata type athlete. Just so insanely athletic for a man that big, and carries weight as good as anyone i've seen, but he's insanely raw. He'll run himself out of plays because he penetrates too much or blows his guy back too far...stuff like that. I'm not sure i've ever seen this TYPE of athlete at the DT position. He's so quick and explosive upfield, yet so strong at the point, he's nearly impossible to contain, but at times he's too dominant and doesn't know what to do with himself past the line. He's also shown a very good ability to drop into coverage for some reason, he's great at it.

Hankins is another great athlete and for some reason O$U is stuck on playing him at the 5T for reasons i cant fathom, but like you said, a big body, who can penetrate and make plays, but is also very physical and stout at the point. But the big thing here is that he's great at reading plays from behind the LOS. He's exactly the opposite of Star, he's great at NOT dominating himself out of plays. He is more of a NT and Star is more of a 43 DT that can play any interior position. He really reminds me of BJ Raji at BC. Very similar players and athletes.

Overall, at this point, the upside on Star forces me to go with him, but if you want a player to get in and play right away, Hankins is ur guy.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I try and watch at least 5 games of each prospect per year - first of Lotulelei's was the Utah State game. Came away disappointed. Clearly can hold up against the double team - but thought he played too high. I've heard the Ngata comparison and yes, Lotulelei is naturally powerful - but Ngata even in college had a burst and I didn't see that enough from Lotulelei. Got penetration a couple of times, but balance seemed to be an issue when he did. A bit like Poe last year - raw technique wise - not as disruptive as Poe, but held up better against double teams.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If a DT can't provide a pretty good rush on passing situations then he won't (or at least shouldn't) be a top 10 pick in the draft.

All the top DTs nowadays can provide interior rush. A big example of players changing as the NFL changes is Vince Wilfork. This was a guy who averaged around 60% of snaps as a 2 down anchor at NT. Now he is an 80+% guy who can be effective against the pass while still being dominant against the run.

Even the monster 34 NTs now need to help push the pocket, especially with more teams going to different fronts

3/4, 4/3, 4/2, 2/4, 3/3, 1/4 etc

A guy who can only be an anchor against the run and have to subbed off on passing situations is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard against most of the better teams in the NFL - GB, NO, NE etc

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lotulelei and Hankins are both what people are hoping Dontari Poe will become. Another reason I'm upset with the Poe pick is I think this year will shape up as a very good NG/DT class.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may have mistype my thought. I was just saying it is not what he is asked to do regularly and people tend to say its a weakness of his. You cannot judge someone's weakness when he is not asked to do something. He often plays in a 5 tech rol in a 3-4. Interesting usage of Big Hank.

Villagewarrior. The Chiefs picked Poe and you cannot speculate how a class of DT/NT's is going to shape the following year. You cannot really do that with any position. Your area and national scouts can but you cannot pass on a position knowing what is ahead the following year.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hankins seems like more of a true run stuffer than Lotulelei, who is easily the most disruptive of the two in opposing backfields, at least. I see Lotulelei as more of a one-gapper, and he should go higher in the draft.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st detailed watch of Hankins this weekend against Cal and more impressed with him than Lotulelei. Not used in the best way at times by Ohio State - lined up one time in a wide 9 (!!!) - but mostly used as a 3 technique in a 3 man hybrid front with OLB Nathan Williams up at the line and John Simon wide on the other side. Garrett Goebel lined up over the center more than Hankins. I see Hankins best as a 1 technique.

Hankins looks quick for his size - very powerful - plays lower than Lotulelei. Can stack and shed - can't be blocked with just one man. When matched up against a senior center (Brian Schwenke) had his way with him. Think he can one gap - more suited to a Steelers type system than a Wade Phillips style one though.

NFL Draft Scout estimate Lotulelei is faster in the 40 - but after my off season work and one detailed look each this year, Hankins ahead fairly comfortably.

Due to watch Lotulelei again later in week in the BYU game from Saturday - big game for him will be USC especially if Khaled Holmes is back for the Trojans.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:58 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I may have mistype my thought. I was just saying it is not what he is asked to do regularly and people tend to say its a weakness of his. You cannot judge someone's weakness when he is not asked to do something. He often plays in a 5 tech rol in a 3-4. Interesting usage of Big Hank.

Villagewarrior. The Chiefs picked Poe and you cannot speculate how a class of DT/NT's is going to shape the following year. You cannot really do that with any position. Your area and national scouts can but you cannot pass on a position knowing what is ahead the following year.
Eh, it's not the biggest or only reason I would've passed on him, but it would've been in my mind if I'm paying attention to whats going on.

Besides that, there were better players the Chiefs could have taken at 11 this year.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

The more I watch Hankins the more I like him, but Star was impressive at times vs. USC then was dominated. But that will happen with all War Daddies
Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you draft a top 10 run stuffer, that had better be the guy that makes your run defense give up -1 ypc.

Looks like a 2 down 43 NT to me. Not a top 10 pick.

edit: Star is practically a yard or two in the back field when QBs get the ball in shotgun. He's a much much better player.

Last edited by descendency : 10-11-2012 at 11:10 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to get off topic boe, but could you give me a quick rundown of how Poe has done this year?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Not to get off topic boe, but could you give me a quick rundown of how Poe has done this year?
lulz .

Lotulelei > Hankins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poe.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
about as useful as a chocolate fireguard
Haha, this should not go unnoticed.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hankins reminds me of BJ Raji, their builds are so similar.
The power, quickness. Anyone else see that comparison?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Hankins reminds me of BJ Raji, their builds are so similar.
The power, quickness. Anyone else see that comparison?
Raji is much quicker if you ask me. I'm not sure Hankins is the type of athlete that many of the other recent top nose tackle prospects were (especially Ngata, who's he's compared to often.)
Old 10-12-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
J-Spot
Rookie

J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot

If he can't generate some kind of pass rush from the inside, I don't want him even in the entire first round.

Pass on Lotulelei and Hankins. I'd rather spend that pick on a guy like Jarvis Jones or Alex Okafor even if I need a DT.
J-Spot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Lotulelei over Hankins, although I'd be happy to have either on my team. Hankins is a very good prospect with most everything you look for in a prospect at his position, but Lotulelei has those same qualities with noticeably better athleticism in addition.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spot View Post
If he can't generate some kind of pass rush from the inside, I don't want him even in the entire first round.

Pass on Lotulelei and Hankins. I'd rather spend that pick on a guy like Jarvis Jones or Alex Okafor even if I need a DT.
Even if they aren't getting to the quarterbacks by themselves, defensive tackles can create a pass rush by proxy, which is basically the main philosophy behind the 3-4 pass rush. By occupying lineman, they can free up the ends and other rushers to put themselves into advantageous one-on-one matchups.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Even if they aren't getting to the quarterbacks by themselves, defensive tackles can create a pass rush by proxy, which is basically the main philosophy behind the 3-4 pass rush. By occupying lineman, they can free up the ends and other rushers to put themselves into advantageous one-on-one matchups.
Not to mention, being able to collapse a pocket. He may not get the sack, but a DT can push the QB backwards in the pocket and into the reach of DE's bending off the edge. Haynesworth made a living doing that in Tennessee, and Vanden Bosch reaped the benefits.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
socentre44
Rookie

socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
I'm kind of split on this one. Star looks like a Haloti Ngata type athlete. Just so insanely athletic for a man that big, and carries weight as good as anyone i've seen, but he's insanely raw. He'll run himself out of plays because he penetrates too much or blows his guy back too far...stuff like that. I'm not sure i've ever seen this TYPE of athlete at the DT position. He's so quick and explosive upfield, yet so strong at the point, he's nearly impossible to contain, but at times he's too dominant and doesn't know what to do with himself past the line. He's also shown a very good ability to drop into coverage for some reason, he's great at it.
Nice scouting report. This is exactly what Star did in the Utah v. SC game. Even when overplayed himself, he gave his teammates great opportunities to make plays but they didn't advantage of that.

When Star is in the NFL the guys around him will definitely capitalize on his disruptiveness.
socentre44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socentre44 View Post

When Star is in the NFL the guys around him will definitely capitalize on his disruptiveness.
This is the strategy that I am employed to pass my analog microcircuit design course.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
jdhommert
Rookie

jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Hankins compare to Brockers? Run stuffing DT?
jdhommert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Simply put: star > big hank. Although I will say I cant stand how fickells dumb ass is using him.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Poe has surprised me so far. Not many big plays (which was to be expected) but you don't see Poe getting pushed off the line and he shows a lot of maneuverability for such a big man.