Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I'm glad we have another prime time game this next Sunday to watch and enjoy the 49ers offfense go to work two weeks in a row because I won't be able to watch them until Nov. Out in Yellowstone I don't have cable or good enough wifi to watch every week. So glad they are on tv at least.

The only thing I wish we would pass more to Moss and our other new targets we got in the off season and open our play book. here comes the under 300 yards of passing again by our Qb . Other then that nit picky it was a great game on both sides of the ball bout the 9ers.

What do you all think of that Punt Return by Colb in the second half?Was there a penalty or not?The announcers said two but one of the guys I was watching said no because it did not effect the return either way...
It was definitely a block in the back. As far as I know I don't think it matters if it actually had an effect on the play on something like that. I think that only applies to PI on an uncatchable ball
Old 09-11-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not that I don't our running game its great actually.I would just like us to throw the ball a tad bit more to gain more of an offense then just running.

If y'all didn't notice NFL . com put us at the top of rankings this week!Even ahead of the Pats. Way to 49ers!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that it matters because pro football rankings are utterly useless, but who's rankings did we top?

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 09-11-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Not that it matters because pro football rankings are utterly useless, but who's rankings did we top?
I'm sure he means the power rankings.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I would just like us to throw the ball a tad bit more to gain more of an offense then just running.
You realize the 49ers passed more than they ran on Sunday?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
We were number 2 on ESPN. Patriots were in front. Houston was third I believe.

We topped NFL.com's rankings.

And I just checked CBS Power rankings and was quite shocked to find us at the 4th spot behind the Falcons, Texans, and then the Patriots who are in first place there. Pete Prisco does these rankings though and said that the 49ers would fall off a cliff this season. So whatever.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...c-f7403c0a9193
Old 09-12-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers ranked second place on SI.com's Power Rankings today behind New England.

I wonder what it is that is putting New England over San Francisco in their minds? Going into Tennessee and beating the Titans soundly I don't think is as impressive as San Francisco's effort against the Packers in Lambeau.

Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
49ers ranked second place on SI.com's Power Rankings today behind New England.

I wonder what it is that is putting New England over San Francisco in their minds? Going into Tennessee and beating the Titans soundly I don't think is as impressive as San Francisco's effort against the Packers in Lambeau.
Probably as simple as New England being ranked #2 heading into the season.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Probably as simple as New England being ranked #2 heading into the season.
Right, but why didn't SF leapfrog them?

Quote:
Closed Thread