Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hightower and Tavon Wilson were on the field a lot, each looked good and made a big play.

Chandler Jones is an absolute monster. He is exactly what we have needed for like 6 or 7 games. yes it is early but he was a force today. The fact that a lot of people still see him as raw with the ability to get much better gives me a tingly sensation. He was lining up in different spots and abused a very good tackle (Roos) on several occasions. Yes it is early but there is a lot to be excited about.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Griffin guy was ok today. Alfred Morris though was really impressive and showed that he's legit, he's an old school banger. He's short, pretty slow, and has little shake, but he hits the hole hard and with attitude. Got met by David Hawthorne in the hole and willed his way to a TD. He did get lost though in pass protection which makes keeping Royster over Hightower puzzling.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Hill looks poised to have an impressive year for the Jets. He was the biggest surprise of the day IMO out of all the rookies who played Sunday.

His physical tools are Megatron-esque, just needs more experience and refinement as a route runner and learn to become more consistent catching the football.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 09-09-2012 at 11:20 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Hill had a nice game. He dropped the first ball thrown to him but settled in after that. He ended up with 5 receptions, 89 yards, 2 td's. Good debut. He's still very raw so I'll keep my expectations reasonable but I'm very excited.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Barron was pretty beastly breaking plays up, laying the wood in defense and just being awesome. It's also very, very nice to have a LB in Lavonte David who can penetrate and wrap up the ball carrier. Doug Martin obviously played well. Got 20+ carries for just under 100 yards. I expect big things from him this season based on todays game.

Najee Goode was inactive, Keith Tandy and Leonard Johnson played special teams, and Michael Smith returned a few kicks.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dontari Poe did not get blown off the ball once in a one on one situation. He looked very stout in doubles. Kept his head up. Had a TFL as well. Very good game.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Stephen Hill had a nice game. He dropped the first ball thrown to him but settled in after that. He ended up with 5 receptions, 89 yards, 2 td's. Good debut. He's still very raw so I'll keep my expectations reasonable but I'm very excited.
Coming into the season I was hoping Hill could do something like what Torrey Smith did last year, and after the game he just had I think he certainly still has a chance to do that. Obviously has great tools, showed questionable hands in the preseason but tightened it up today after that first drop. We'll see how things go, but he's obviously going to require attention after this game which should help out Holmes and Keller.

Coples was quieter than in the preseason and had a silly penalty, but also had a decent TFL IIRC. Pass rush wasn't huge, no sacks in the game, but it'll be interesting to watch what he does over the course of the season.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ Graham was inactive today, puzzling many. I'm sure he'll get his chances moving forward, as David Nelson appears to have a pretty serious knee injury.

Stephon Gilmore... let's not.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson had no where to run. Got hit at the LOS almost every carry. Had a couple nice plays including the one where he trucked a defenseless Kurt Coleman and knocked his helmet off!

Josh Gordon had a nice catch or two. WRs weren't really thrown more than ~15 catchable passes sadly, so not much to evaluate.

Travis Benjamin had a 35 yard run on a reverse that was nearly a touchdown.

Mitchell Schwartz started at RT. I think he gave up a sack, I don't think he played bad, but the OLine in general didn't look that great today as a unit.

Billy Winn started at DT. John Hughes played in rotation at DT. Both these guys looked pretty good as the Browns defensive line had a dominant performance against Michael Vick and the Eagles' pass protection.

LJ Fort started at SAM linebacker, had a pick and dropped a would-be game-sealing INT at the end of the game in the endzone. Looked great. Undrafted rookie LB from Northern Iowa I think it was. Craig Stevens, not a rookie but a 2nd year player who didn't play anywhere last year, played almost the entire game as well at WILL and looked great too. Two great finds at LB for the Browns.

Brandon Weeden should be in the "Rookie Don't Watch Thread" instead of this one.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
TJ Graham was inactive today, puzzling many. I'm sure he'll get his chances moving forward, as David Nelson appears to have a pretty serious knee injury.

Stephon Gilmore... let's not.
****. ****. ****.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Coming into the season I was hoping Hill could do something like what Torrey Smith did last year, and after the game he just had I think he certainly still has a chance to do that. Obviously has great tools, showed questionable hands in the preseason but tightened it up today after that first drop. We'll see how things go, but he's obviously going to require attention after this game which should help out Holmes and Keller.

Coples was quieter than in the preseason and had a silly penalty, but also had a decent TFL IIRC. Pass rush wasn't huge, no sacks in the game, but it'll be interesting to watch what he does over the course of the season.
Pretty much wraps up my feelings on our rookies.

Don't think D. Davis got many snaps at all if he did.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins rookies in game 1.....LOL......
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
Doug Martin - had 116 yards of total offense 95 came on the ground at 4 yards a carry.

Oh and Mark Barron did this...

Lavonte David looked solid he made a couple key tackles, but one play he bit hard on a play action fake and Cam made him look like a rookie
Here's another view of that hit:

He also made an amazing PD that very well could have been the game-saving play:

Old 09-10-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why must idiots keep dropping their heads. Do they want to be like Stephen Hawking (minus the physics genius) when they are 40? I like the play as a fan, but ... talking with a keyboard and robot voice is only cool for a few minutes. After that, you're just a bed+chair ridden former player that no one cares about.

And to re-iterate what was already said... the Patriots found 3 immediate big time contributors (and 2 obvious impact players) in their first 3 picks.

Regarding both first rounders, Chandler Jones was giving Michael Roos some fits and Dont'a Hightower was a nightmare all over the field.

Nate Ebner (7th round) made some nice plays on STs.

Tavon Wilson (2nd) had a nice pick in the end zone on a tip drill play (on a deep heave). He also had some other nice plays.

Brandon Bolden (UDFA) looked pretty bad though.

Alfonzo Dennard (7th round) and Jake Bequette (3rd round) were inactive.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't go that far with Bolden, he had one nice run and the rest of the series they had like 9 in the box since they knew we were running it since it was garbage time. He had nowhere to go, it was time to just hold on to the ball.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Here's another view of that hit:

Love seeing Steve Smith get blown up.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought Zeitler played damn good tonight. Had one bad play where he was beat by Ngata but other than that he and Andre teamed up to provide a great push on the right side of our line. It's just a shame we were playing from behind because I would've loved to see us pound the rock more. I like what I saw from Zeit though, he even did some great things when he was going one on one with Ngata. Seems as advertised thus far.

Devon Still was pretty much a non factor though I wouldn't say he played bad. They kept taking out Geno to bring him in which I didn't really like but he did ok in run support though I didn't really see anything of note from him as far as pressures go. Was on the ground a few times but seemed to hold his own for the most part.

Brandon Thompson and Orson Charles played a bit but they didn't really seem to have done much.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Thought Zeitler played damn good tonight. Had one bad play where he was beat by Ngata but other than that he and Andre teamed up to provide a great push on the right side of our line. It's just a shame we were playing from behind because I would've loved to see us pound the rock more. I like what I saw from Zeit though, he even did some great things when he was going one on one with Ngata. Seems as advertised thus far.

Devon Still was pretty much a non factor though I wouldn't say he played bad. They kept taking out Geno to bring him in which I didn't really like but he did ok in run support though I didn't really see anything of note from him as far as pressures go. Was on the ground a few times but seemed to hold his own for the most part.

Brandon Thompson and Orson Charles played a bit but they didn't really seem to have done much.
Thompson looked pretty solid.
Still was bad at times. He got OWNED on a trap. Needs to tone back his aggressiveness.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Richardson had no where to run. Got hit at the LOS almost every carry. Had a couple nice plays including the one where he trucked a defenseless Kurt Coleman and knocked his helmet off!

Josh Gordon had a nice catch or two. WRs weren't really thrown more than ~15 catchable passes sadly, so not much to evaluate.

Travis Benjamin had a 35 yard run on a reverse that was nearly a touchdown.

Mitchell Schwartz started at RT. I think he gave up a sack, I don't think he played bad, but the OLine in general didn't look that great today as a unit.

Billy Winn started at DT. John Hughes played in rotation at DT. Both these guys looked pretty good as the Browns defensive line had a dominant performance against Michael Vick and the Eagles' pass protection.

LJ Fort started at SAM linebacker, had a pick and dropped a would-be game-sealing INT at the end of the game in the endzone. Looked great. Undrafted rookie LB from Northern Iowa I think it was. Craig Stevens, not a rookie but a 2nd year player who didn't play anywhere last year, played almost the entire game as well at WILL and looked great too. Two great finds at LB for the Browns.

Brandon Weeden should be in the "Rookie Don't Watch Thread" instead of this one.
mitchell schwartz played like dog **** along with everyone else on the offensive line
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Safety Trenton Robinson was the only rookie to play for the 49ers. He logged 15 snaps on Special Teams.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe the best rookie wr this year

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Griffin was really good, but I'm really afraid that Sunday was more of an indication of how bad the Saints were defensively(Didn't help that the offense left them on the field so much).

He still looked like a rookie when we got legitimate pressure, but he really is special! Congrats Washington.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns rookies vs Philadelphia.

Weeden
Inaccurate, didn't handle pressure, lost confidence as things wore on. Looked "not ready for primetime" and that's squarely on the coaching.

Richardson
Imo looked pretty much like expected. He's a slow starter once he gets the handoff. His forte is once he gets into the 2nd level. I think his unfamiliarity with the lineman also contributed. For instance, he now won't count on Schwartz being able to make any blocks.

Mitchell Schwartz
Very soft. Especially in the run game. He was manhandled by Babin, who's not exactly known for his run stopping prowess. Average as a pass protector.

Josh Gordon
Not terrible but I don't see him as this team's future #1. He doesn't flash any explosiveness to his game. He's big, strong and smooth. Looks like a guy that can stay in league a long while but not a quite a difference maker. I'd say his ceiling is Marques Colston but the Browns would need a Brees caliber QB getting the ball to him.

Travis Benjamin
More impactful than I thought when he was drafted. Fits as a field stretcher;just don't ask him to win any jump balls.

Billy Winn
Very solid. I'm anxious to see him keep it up though because his rep was inconsistency.

John Hughes
Not bad. I think he does what is expected of him and he'll improve once he learns the nuances.

L.J. Fort
Nothing special but made plays when they came to him, except the big one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams:

Michael Brockers DT
- Did not Play (ankle injury)

Brian Quick WR
- Did not play. Was activated but I dont think he was ever on the field.

Janoris Jenkins CB
- looked really good, was talking smack from the very first play of the hame (which I absolutely loved) Also had a interception off Stafford

Isaiah Pead RB
-Had a few Kick Returns, looked ok. Nothing great.

Trumaine Johnson
- Looked decent from the few snaps he got, didn't make much of an impact.

Chris Givens WR
- bEAT THE entire Lions defense that would of been 6-points. But Bradford saw him late, and just underthrew him. Only play I can remember him being in.

Rok Watkins OG
- sTARTED at LG when Scott Wells went down. Looked really good out there.

Greg Zuerlein K
- Monster Leg. That is all.

Daryl Richardson
- Had 2 carries on the day for 20 yards. Runs hard.

John Hekker P
- Had some nice punts. Averaged 48.2 Yards per. with a 57 yarder being his longest.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:06 AM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post

Here's the video of the deflection:

Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote