Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-11-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I hate this Angels team

thanks for showing up in the biggest series of the year. Offense decided to take a sh*t

Must win the next 2 games to salvage things. Don't like their chances with how the bats have looked so far in this series and them having to go up against Griffin and Anderson

blew too many chances in the game tonight. Now they'll have to face the A's pen which is very good. Should have at least 4 runs right now(would be a tie game) if any of these idiots could just execute basic fundamentals. Back to back innings with runners at 3B and less than 2 outs and they can't even get them in. Popups and terrible strikeouts by undisciplined hackers
Old 09-11-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been following baseball closely as of late. Cutch was the clear front runner last time i checked.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Just curious more than anything, but why do you disagree with it?
you can't block 2nd base or 3rd base why are you allowed to block home?
Old 09-11-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
I haven't been following baseball closely as of late. Cutch was the clear front runner last time i checked.
It's probably Braun now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
What else should we talk about in september other than who's going to be the Pirates catcher in 2013?
We should talk about who's going to be the Pirates manager if they get rid of Hurdle. I bet Francona will do it for free since I hear he's from there.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
You can't score runs by crossing second or third, why are you allowed to score runs at home plate?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...what???
Old 09-11-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...what???
If you can argue about the difference in the rules based on where the play happens, so can I.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When was the last time the Indians won? 1653?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
If you can argue about the difference in the rules based on where the play happens, so can I.
so because you score at home you are allowed to block it?
Old 09-11-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can block 2nd or 3rd. You just dont see it as much, see it frequently on pick offs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O's back in 1st!

And the Buc's catcher should totally be Caleb Joseph in 2013

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully the O's and Rays suck after they are done facing eachother. Angels will need it
Old 09-12-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Angels, don't do this to me

Blew so many damn chances earlier in this game and then had the big error in the 9th, yet they still have a chance to make up for all of that sh*t here
Old 09-12-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brewers and Phillies are to within 4 in the second NL Wild Card spot race. Interesting.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Angels, don't do this to me

Blew so many damn chances earlier in this game and then had the big error in the 9th, yet they still have a chance to make up for all of that sh*t here
OMG.... This game almost gave me a heart attack.

You guys almost took this one.

I think my wife hates me though. She wanted me to come see something and I did the "NOT NOW!" thing... oops...

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Lol I hate Kendrick. Most unclutch POS ever

Morales was the star of the game for the A's with his great AB's

that's the kind of loss that can sink a team. So many blown chances and the error in the 9th leads to the winning run

Griffin will mow them down tomorrow
Old 09-12-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Lol I hate Kendrick. Most unclutch POS ever

Morales was the star of the game for the A's with his great AB's

that's the kind of loss that can sink a team. So many blown chances and the error in the 9th leads to the winning run

Griffin will mow them down tomorrow
Torii Hunter had a couple huge Ks sandwiched between his hits too though. That one in the 2nd (?) comes to mind.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

That was ugly, but MOrales was up twice with runners at 3B and less than 2 outs and struck out both times on awful pitches

A's get a runner on 3B with less tahn 2 outs and on one pitch they get a deep flyball to get that guy in

Angels had that situation 3 freakin times and the results were a popup, 4 strikeouts and a GIDP

Add in Torii's error allowing Crisp to score and the Angels snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. They must win the next 2 which I highly doubt happens since they are facing Griffin/Anderson. Weav pitching that last game should help give them a chance but Anderson is nasty

Here's hoping the O's and Rays suck down the stretch and the A's struggle the rest of their road trip(DET, NYY, TEX)
Old 09-12-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a crazy game, I can't believe Blevins got that groundball. Awesome.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

the Giants can probably thank the Diamondbacks directly for being 6 games up on the Dodgers, AZ is just destroying LA this season
Old 09-12-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
That was a crazy game, I can't believe Blevins got that groundball. Awesome.
If you've seen Kendrick all season you'd have expected it

guy is like 2nd or 3rd in MLB in GIDP's. The Morales AB was the real killer

halos still have a shot, but they have to win the next 2 obviously. I'm not seeing it. This years team responds to tough losses like ones tonight by rolling over and dying. They went into a tailspin for weeks after they blew that 3rd game at Texas back in early August when they had just convincingly took the first 2 games in the series
Old 09-12-2012, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe the Phillies are going to take that 2nd WC. It's my worst nightmare.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
This is hilarious. Now I know how Braves fans felt last year. Cardinals are pathetic right now. Come on Carp! save thios team!
It seems like the only teams who want the second Wild Card are the Brewers and Phillies because the Pirates, Cards, and Dodgers sure as hell don't want it.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying not to get too excited about the Phillies right now. My dad was like "they're just teasing us" but they've been on fire since the trades all went down. Gonna be an interesting next few weeks. Only 9 of the remaining 24 games are against teams with winning records and those are against the Braves and Nats, who might have their spots locked up by then.

So you're sayin there's a chance.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote