Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-12-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna have to download that when I get home also the system update moved the online GB storage up.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 3 main games I wanna buy now gamestop droped this price not sure if its just a one week are full time. I always wait for a buy 2 used and get 1 free sale but with me kinda between games might not be able to wait.

Spec Ops 38$
Sorcery 18$
Sleeping Dogs 45$
Old 09-12-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
The 3 main games I wanna buy now gamestop droped this price not sure if its just a one week are full time. I always wait for a buy 2 used and get 1 free sale but with me kinda between games might not be able to wait.

Spec Ops 38$
Sorcery 18$
Sleeping Dogs 45$
Old 09-13-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got Sleeping Dogs and Max Payne 3 at Toys R Us on the 2 for 60 deal. Sleeping Dogs is ******* awesome. GTA done right.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS3 gamertags needed now

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Got Sleeping Dogs and Max Payne 3 at Toys R Us on the 2 for 60 deal. Sleeping Dogs is ******* awesome. GTA done right.
Yea I've heard alot of good things about sleeping dogs and apprently a very under the radar game. I know splat really liked it just a shame it didnt sell more. Max Payne is another good one you made 2 good choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
PS3 gamertags needed now
georgiafan
Old 09-13-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

psn: ackNalej

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys talking about Sleeping Dogs are making me want to break my budget. Which is dumb because I am still immersed in the PC version of Skyrim and don't need a new PS3 game. But I am a sucker for good sandgame boxes.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea I've heard alot of good things about sleeping dogs and apprently a very under the radar game. I know splat really liked it just a shame it didnt sell more. Max Payne is another good one you made 2 good choices.
It's actually selling pretty well both in the US and UK for an unestablished game.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...orth_americ a

Quote:
Publishers and journalists are constantly pointing out that new intellectual property is a thing of the past, but a game like Sleeping Dogs shreds that theory to bits. The open world adventure – which is currently sitting atop the UK sales charts – managed to sell 172k units in North America during August. That’s a very respectable figure for a game without a number at the end.
Also

Here is a really good read on what Sleeping Dogs does better than GTA. He is not necessarily saying it's better than GTA (I feel it is) but how they raised the bar on gameplay in open world games.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/..._sleeping_dogs
Old 09-13-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/...-jungle-review

For anyone thats looking for something diffrent on psn for 15$

Last edited by georgiafan : 09-13-2012 at 12:01 PM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished GOW2 last night. Good stuff. Definitely a great entry in the series. Now I need to figure out of I want to buy GOW3

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I just finished GOW2 last night. Good stuff. Definitely a great entry in the series. Now I need to figure out of I want to buy GOW3
Why didn't you just buy the anthology that just came out?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Why didn't you just buy the anthology that just came out?
I bought the collection of 1 & 2 almost a year ago when it was on sale on amazon.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Thats a good article I played about 25% of GTA4 and quit the mission where you have to chase someone of the motocycle just killed me. Because the driving was so awful on that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It's actually selling pretty well both in the US and UK for an unestablished game.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...orth_americ a

Also

Here is a really good read on what Sleeping Dogs does better than GTA. He is not necessarily saying it's better than GTA (I feel it is) but how they raised the bar on gameplay in open world games.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/..._sleeping_dogs
Old 09-13-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bought the Jak and Daxter Collection yesssssssssssssss

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

There is just a ridiculous amount to do in Borderlands. I have put in some serious time and still feel like I haven't put much of a dent in to it.

Also screw IGN for giving Double Dragon Neon a 3 out of 10. The game is supposed to be cheesy with bad one liners and voice acting.

I'm mean maybe I just haven't played a Beat Em Up game in awhile and had forgot how much I used to like them, but I have enjoyed it.

It's only a $10 game, I think they were way to harsh with their review.

Last edited by Splat : 09-14-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I started Uncharted 3 last night and so far so good.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I started Uncharted 3 last night and so far so good.
my favorite non sports game of all time i just finished my 2nd run through with it.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Old 09-18-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is a lot of awesome. The only thing that stinks is that there's no online co-op. There isn't much DLC, but that's not really a bad thing. The gameplay is addicting, the music is one of the best parts, and multiplayer is a lot of fun.
With Double Dragon Neon, I am getting way too many Turtles in Time Reshelled vibes out of it. But I approve of 80's cheesiness.
The inFamous collection just came out, so I am looking forward to getting that soon.
GT: Setham3813
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The music in all the Uncharted games is so freaking top notch.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I finished Uncharted 3 and it was pretty epic. The chapter when you are on the plane was just ridiculous.

I would probably rank the series.

1.Uncharted 2
2.Uncharted 3
3.Uncharted 1

It's really close between 2 and 3, 3 blew my mind at times but as a whole I think 2 is a tad better.

3 felt kinda short but maybe it was just me?
Old 09-19-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I finished Uncharted 3 and it was pretty epic. The chapter when you are on the plane was just ridiculous.

I would probably rank the series.

1.Uncharted 2
2.Uncharted 3
3.Uncharted 1

It's really close between 2 and 3, 3 blew my mind at times but as a whole I think 2 is a tad better.

3 felt kinda short but maybe it was just me?
They was all 22 chapters and around the same length. I would rank them 3,2,1 with the last 2 on a whole another level then 1.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking of picking up a PS3 if the Slim gets a price drop. I figured that the Ultra Slim being $270 with a 250 GB hard drive may drive down the price of the 160 GB Slims, hopefully to $200. Gotta love free online play!
Old 09-20-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
They was all 22 chapters and around the same length. I would rank them 3,2,1 with the last 2 on a whole another level then 1.
Uncharted 2 has 26 chapters.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/uncharted-2...es/Walkthrough