Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 2: Lions at 49ers

Week 2:
Sunday, September 16, 2012

Detroit Lions (1-0)
At
San Francisco 49ers (1-0)

Time: 5:20 pm pst
Line: SF -7
Announcers (NBC): Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya

Hmmmm, I feel like there is a big storyline about this game. Itís weird. It feels like the media will be making a huge deal about something, I just canít quite place my finger on it. I might need a hand with this.

Is it this matchup?

Nah, maybe itís about this guy Ö

Facing his doppelganger

Still doesnít feel right. I just canít shake this feeling

What about this storyline:

Nah, that canít be it. That story has been done to death.

And then I remembered this:

Dammit Aldon. You like, totally ruined that for me.

Oh, maybe it has to do with this:

Do you think thatís worthy of a big media shitstorm coach?

I tend to agree with you.

I think Iíve figured it out. I have once again scoured the interwebz and have discovered that this happened:

Which eventually led to this:

and this:

and finally this:

And then I remembered why I couldnít remember this incident. From last yearís gameday thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
So I got a story to tell ya. Keep in mind I've been getting wasted in multiple airport bars today.

I get off my flight in Denver. It's middle of the third. Niners just went up 15-13. I go to bar, get food, liquor, and watch some Niners. Later my plane is boarding and SF is about to start the game-winning drive. I'm now following it on gamecenter while sitting on plane. The flight attendant is barking a bunch of nonsense over the speaker. I'm not listening. Just updating each play. Niners score is under review. The freakin plane is rolling down the runway. The TD stands. I'm cheering on the plane with other SF fans (we're headed to SF). The attendant is like "put your electronic devices away." I'm like, "Lady, it's third down. We need this play stopped." She's barking at me "FAA regulations blah, blah, blah." Boom. Incompletion. Now she's demanding my phone. I'm like "Lady, it's 4th freakin down here." So I pretend to turn the phone off. Boom incompletion. Niners ball. I'm like "Oh hell yeaaaaaa." the other niner fans are screaming. I toss her my phone, she turns it off and tosses it back to me. I asked if she could bring me another shot of jack. She said she's a Raider fan and I'm like, "Oh. That sucks. Can I still have that shot." she said no lol and that was that.

Great win. I'm still trashed. Awaiting my last flight home. Typed this MFer on my phone and it's blurry as ****.
Ninerrrrrrrrrrrrs!
And of course, the media saw something controversial and just haaaaaaaad to drop a Ėgate on the end of it. It became ďHandshake GateĒ. Really ******* original. Huge pet peeve of mine. Hey Harbaugh, how do you feel about the media calling everything _________________Gate?

I know exactly what you mean

Enough of the past shenanigans. Letís preview this game.

As always, gotta worry about this guy:

Imagine his speed if he didnít have all that body armor

And of course, this guy made the jump last year from Padowan into Sith Lord

Yes. Yes. Let your coachís anger flow through you, young apprentice.

We will need moar of this:

And I really want to see this guy playing almost exclusively in the slot:

Too bad we wonít get to see this guy:

Iím looking for another big game from these guys:

And finally, I think this guy is about to become a pro bowl OLB:

Badass.

Standings:
NFC West
1. San Francisco 49ers (1-0)
1. Arizona Cardinals (1-0)
3. Seattle Seahawks (0-1)
3. St. Louis Rams (0-1)

NFC North
1. Detroit Lions (1-0)
1. Chicago Bears (1-0)
1. Minnesota Vikings (1-0)
4. Green Bay Packers (0-1)

Special Note: Iíll be at this game. **** yeaaaaah. Boratís all-time record sits at 12-3. Many beers will be shotgunned

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.