Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-11-2012, 06:19 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Honestly, I think once Weeden is done having one of the worst seasons of all time and we go 2-14, the new Sheriff is going to hit the reset button and bring in new people. I'm reluctant to think Holmgren and Shurmur will be here in '13.

My point is, if we score the #1 or #2 you'd almost have to think we retry for a better quarterback prospect that's younger and better (Barkley if he is indeed the best prospect in April, things could change).

So I'd put CLE on your list as a very strong candidate for a new signal caller.
Weeden is going to have a rough season, but he is a keeper. Timing and rhythm take time to develop.

Seattle is set at QB for the near future. Wilson may never be Brees, but he can play in this league. Plus he has an arm that ranks well up in the list.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Kansas City. But then again I've wanted a QB since 2003 and it hasn't happened yet so **** me right?

I would kill for Tyler Wilson or Logan Thomas.
THIS (10 char)
Old 09-11-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Chiefs should draft a Qb early.
Totally agree. But Pioli won't. He's head over heels in love with Cassel. Pioli is more likely to spend another first round pick on another defensive lineman than a QB.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
Weeden is going to have a rough season, but he is a keeper. Timing and rhythm take time to develop.

Seattle is set at QB for the near future. Wilson may never be Brees, but he can play in this league. Plus he has an arm that ranks well up in the list.

J
but how much longer will Pete Carroll and whoever the gm is be around?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm at a point where I don't care if we draft a worse version of Blaine Gabbert in the first round.. as long as we try. I'm so envious of the Vikings, Jags, Titans, etc. Their QBs might not make it, they might be busts, but they've TRIED.. and that's more than I can say about the Chiefs.
That's what frustrates me most about the Chiefs. They are more than willing to throw high pick after high pick after high pick at the defensive line and such. But, minus Todd Blackledge, they seem allergic to even consider drafting a QB high in the draft. They seem content to relying on backups from other teams to fill that spot. And with the exception of going way back to 1970, that has NEVER worked for this team. And there is very little evidence that it ever will.

I just want them to TRY it. If they draft a QB in the first round and he's a bust, least you can say they tried. They aren't even willing to try. Why are they ok drafting guys like Ryan Sims, Junior Siavii, Dontari Poe, Eddie Freeman, Tyson Jackson, etc, but the thought of drafting say a Josh Freeman, or maybe trying to move up two spots and getting Matt Stafford, etc is so taboo? Question, if Detroit came to you back in 09 and essentially said they'd give you Matt Stafford for Tyson Jackson, Eric Berry, Javier Arenas and Dexter McCluster, would you make that trade?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
Totally agree. But Pioli won't. He's head over heels in love with Cassel. Pioli is more likely to spend another first round pick on another defensive lineman than a QB.
Pioli likes having a job too. He's going to be forced to try to upgrade at QB if Cassel doesn't start playing better.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Pioli likes having a job too. He's going to be forced to try to upgrade at QB if Cassel doesn't start playing better.
Time will tell. But I'm not overly optimistic that he ever will. I think he'll have Crennel fall on his sword before Cassel. But, we'll see. Hope I'm wrong.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

J
Man its a good thing you're not a pro talent evaluator lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

J
Not sure if serious. He didn't just struggle - he was historically awful. And as far as time goes, he has none, espcially with Holmgren's donut loving fat ass being dimissed next month. This **** was over before it really started.

I haven't watched much of Barkley, Bray, Wilson or Thomas so someone needs to tell me who I should want the most :D

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm at a point where I don't care if we draft a worse version of Blaine Gabbert in the first round.. as long as we try. I'm so envious of the Vikings, Jags, Titans, etc. Their QBs might not make it, they might be busts, but they've TRIED.. and that's more than I can say about the Chiefs.
I feel ya here. I was saying the same thing with Miami for the longest time. All the retreads and 2nd round QBs were getting old, they HAD to take Tannehill. If he busts, so be it, but I'll be happy that we finally took a shot on someone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Chiefs should draft a Qb early.
Geno Smith.. Would he fit them?

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Geno. I would be ecstatic if we took him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Not sure if serious. He didn't just struggle - he was historically awful. And as far as time goes, he has none, espcially with Holmgren's donut loving fat ass being dimissed next month. This **** was over before it really started.

I haven't watched much of Barkley, Bray, Wilson or Thomas so someone needs to tell me who I should want the most :D
Bray, Wilson, Thomas and Smith have more upside than Barkley but Barkley is pretty polished. His tools are good enough and he'll be a good QB.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Bray, Wilson, Thomas and Smith have more upside than Barkley but Barkley is pretty polished. His tools are good enough and he'll be a good QB.
From what little I've seen of MB I dig his pocket presence and the fact he doesn't stare down his receivers, at least at the college level it seems. Moreover, I'm not sure what to make of his arm strength. Tennesee and Florida go head-to-head Saturday so I'll have to make an effort to watch that game.

If you had to select from that group right now who do you take?

Old 09-11-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Barkley is the clear #1 right now, but I'm a huge fan of Geno Smith and Tyler Wilson. But then again I'd take anyone, so.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Tyler Wilsons stock taking a hit he is expected to miss about a month and he no longer has pretino has his coach. I would also go Barkley he has the least ? around him
Old 09-11-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I would go with Barkley at this point too.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-11-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

I did a forum search and what you guys said appears to be consensus - although there are of course, the doubters that don't seem to like his height. Can't remember what the other criticism was. Others said Bray was a moron and others don't seem hot for Wilson because of Petrino track record even though he won't be coached by him this year.

I'll be watching these guys closely from here on out, what I am most curious to see is who can translate to this AFC North: i.e who not necessarily is now, but COULD be good under consistent duress and has the arm strength to play well in divisional games late in the season (prevelant cold weather in this division). Watching colt try to throw spirals in the winter was painful.

I'm involved with these types of discussions now frequently because I witnessed an abortion Sunday against the eagles and I don't see things getting better given our schedule ahead. Finally, with Haslem coming to town we can expect a bit of an overhaul. Shurmur and his ginger QB will probably be gone and it's time to shop around.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick comparisons...

Barkley - Drew Brees
Wilson - Tony Romo
Thomas - Josh Freeman
Bray - Joe Flacco
Gino Smith - RG3

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs NEED to draft a QB.

Watch out for Graham Wilbert!

Well not really, but he is going vs. Georgia this weekend.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But it's all about Pachall.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bray and Wilson may have the most upside but Barkley is the more pro-ready. I wouldn't say he's an elite prospect. Honestly I have a hard time finding one in this class. Barkley is more developed as he's been a starter since day one. He's more pro ready and will step in as the starter from day one. That's why I think he's going to be the pick.

Wilson is very intriguing. His injury will set him back but I like him a lot and his upside is much better than barkleys. He's pretty accurate in the intermediate game and I liken his style to Rivers. He's got that somewhat of a side arm release but the tools are there. Just need to be tweaked a d developed.

Bray and Thomas are the riskiest picks IMO. Hit or miss who I wouldn't touch with a top 20 pick. Thomas is someone who I wouldn't touch til rd 3. He's got so much to work on. He doesn't eve draw the comparisons to cam newton or josh freeman. They only share the same build and size and arm strength. Terrible pocket presence. Not very accurate and doesn't come from an offense that requires reads and throws of an nfl caliber qb.

Bray is a guy that can develop into a top 15 starter but also become a huge flop. He's fragile and needs to add some bulk. That's easier part. Staying healthy and not performing in big games is something I'm watching closely. Right now he's all upside but hasn't proven a 1st round grade to me. As the season progrsses I'll get a better understanding bc he's got weapons around him in Knoxville.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
I wouldn't be opposed to another defensive linemen IF the Chiefs had a QB on the roster. I like Tyler Wilson and Geno Smith the most and I hope one is available for the Chiefs.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
I wouldn't be opposed to another defensive linemen IF the Chiefs had a QB on the roster. I like Tyler Wilson and Geno Smith the most and I hope one is available for the Chiefs.
I'm a huge fan of strong defenses. Moreso than offenses. And there was a time not too long ago that I wanted this team, practically every year, to draft a defensive lineman. However, I've kinda changed my tune over the past couple years after seeing so many of our highly drafted defensive linemen either be busts or mediocre. IDK, IMO, it may be time for the Chiefs to lay off spending high picks on defensive linemen for a while. And if this year ends up being a bad or even a mediocre season, perhaps do something they haven't even attempted to do since Todd Blackledge. JMO.

I'll defend Matt Cassel from the standpoint that he's not a bad QB. Just based on his 4+ years starting, I'm just not sure he's ever going to be good enough to lead us to where we want to go. And if it doesn't happen this year, it may be time to start a TRUE search for that guy. And not just pick up another teams' backup like this organization has always done.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams looking at a quarterback is very unlikely. Fisher has repeatedly said that Sam Bradford is the main reason he chose St. Louis over Miami.