Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-13-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers Holding Knights.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome ass interception. Aww looks like it touched.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He had control of the ball when the tip touched. Should stay an INT.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay Brandon Jones!!!

let's score here boys, take this lead. let's go
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh good god that throw was horrendous nova, come on now
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

woahhh true freshman kicker drilling a 52 yarder. atta boy Fedirico!
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell of a kick there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Damn we should have had a TD twice.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

and then another big play there. mannnn so close to just getting big plays and TD's
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

TD Rutgers!!! I really do love that we recruit the NFL sized WR's.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ridiculous INTs Batman.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i love rutgers.

i love rutgers defense. so awesome
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is that FL speed? not USF speed, but general FL player speed....ya know chasing rabbits and all.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i love rutgers.

i love rutgers defense. so awesome
Rutgers D is great. Very underrated on the national scene unfortunately. Next week against Arkansas will be a great test if Wilson plays.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

******* penalties
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

You have to be f'ing kidding me on that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You have to be f'ing kidding me on that.
Can't believe he dropped that. It was a gimme.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

holy ****. Johnson's penalty to kill our drive. that drop giving them points. good lord. we need to close this out with a nice TD drive here boys
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

GIve Jamison more carries.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Jamison's gassed. He hasn't been spelled once all game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Rutgers O-line sucks.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

What awful play calling in the red zone. Gilbride must have been calling those plays.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Rutgers O-line sucks.
Not really. They're average. Very good pass blockers more so than running.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

and we're banged up on the interior OL. would've loved the TD obviously, but I like being in the lead with our D. Let's see what happens. nervous as balls
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

**** Kyle. LOved you for that 52 yarder but...man you can't give them that while up 3
Quote: