Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Smuttynose's Pumpkin I think it is the only pumpkin ale that I've had and enjoyed that comes in a bottle. (Dock Street Brewery's is the best but its only a brewpub very few of theirs gets bottled.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is wrong with you people? Pumpkin beers are tasty. Not the best, but there are far worse things with which to make beer. DFH's Punkin is yummy, IMO.\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I like Smuttynose's Pumpkin I think it is the only pumpkin ale that I've had and enjoyed that comes in a bottle. (Dock Street Brewery's is the best but its only a brewpub very few of theirs gets bottled.
Smuttynose continues to surprise me every time I have one. Now I just need to get my hands on one of those....

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I've found two pumpkin beers that are worth a crap. Schafly and Southern Tier. Pro tip: mix Schafly Pumpkin with Southern Tier Creme Broulee. Fantastical.
Had some Pumking on tap this weekend. Not what I usually go for, but it's good enough and I always get excited the first time I see it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that I know where to get Titan IPA...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't care for most Belgians at all. Definitely the most overrated, overpriced beer style imo.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd never had it and it was $2 off, so I wanted to try it. IPAs for life, though.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These have become my go-to beers. I also occasionally enjoy:

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 09-14-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get the Hercules next time Brent.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
get your crap beer out of here r4l. you need to step up your taste buds. or get your car fixed so you can make it to a liquor store that's not in south central.
My car is fine. A lot of my family also enjoys those so that's where I got the taste I guess. I really don't know where to go from there or even where to find all those brands y'all be posting. So I stick to what I know...real easy to find Negra Modelos and Amber Dos XX in South Central =)

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a lot of this Monday. It's sour week. Probably going to drink a **** ton of sours tonight.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
you are *such* a mexican.

Speaking of which....these are alright.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Ey man...that little country will **** **** up. Ask the Guatemalans and Hondurans.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

In Texas, a lot of the day laborers are fans of the ice beers.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to dive into a bomber of each of these mothers:

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 09-14-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. Where's it from?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Ninkasi is out of Eugene, OR. The IPA is pretty goddamn delicious.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Last edited by hobbes2053 : 09-14-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We have some good stuff here but god damn Cali, Oregon, and Colorado have everything I love.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm jealous.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Coming all the way from Ohio, being on the west coast is quite amazing for ze beer.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 09-14-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hopped into a mendocino variety pack because **** all you guys who tantalize me with all your beers that I can't get! Mendocino is a beer that is brewed on both coasts so most states can get them!

Big surprise I thought the IPA was the best but for a red ale theirs is above average.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Man I needa find a spot that sells this stuff. njx is right...I need to up my taste buds and stop drinking my hood beer.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Man I needa find a spot that sells this stuff. njx is right...I need to up my taste buds and stop drinking my hood beer.
You live in Southern California, you should be able to find a place that sells premium beers. Then, you can join the ranks of us IPA snobs.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Wrong thread.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I think I found a spot. Will check it out later this week and see what they got. Supposed to be a liquor superstore.

I had this on my 21st, and even though I was already pretty drunk...still to this day....the hardest thing I've ever had to drink.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IPAs are lame.

DO SOMETHIN.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote