Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-14-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My match this week I am on the left.

So I got jewed out of my Ridley for Tom Brady trade commish said he accidently approved the trade so it went through without the other guy knowing and that's bs cause the other guy has to accept the trade too for them to approve it. They just don't want me to own the league like I did last year. :\ Oh well I'll stick with schaub and I'll work on Cam Newton trade.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
revis ruled out on sunday. That makes sanders look like an awesome flex play to me now
I concur.

Hopefully the Jets are more like the first game and less like the preseason and the Steelers are forced to throw.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chandler was in on almost every play last week and was destined to be on the field a lot more even before Nelson's injury, which should definitely force a few more looks his way. Even after his TD numbers dropped off last season, I felt he greatly improved his effectiveness outside of the red zone. If you're starting him for some reason, you're hoping for a touchdown, definitely. But he probably won't leave you with a goose egg if he comes out without one.

Still, I wouldn't start him over either of those other two.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
most of my leagues i have fleener whos just my dude this year at TE, this one i found myself scrambling to get a TE late
Fred had pretty high expectations based on the end of his 2011 campaign and the addition of a QB that wasn't a scrub. The Rams have been awful against TEs so it's a great matchup.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a dream that lesean mccoy blew out his knee this week, i picked up bryce brown just in case im the prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deion buddy... Deion
or is it Dion I cannot remember.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trust me, if im the prophet it will be brown. its clearly part of the prophecy.

i dont think dion would be their go to guy though, hes tiny and brown is a great receiver and a load to bring down. We'll just see how the prophecy plays out lol, i could put Fred Jackson on my IR slot and i missed out on everyone i wanted on waivers (morris, ogletree, hawkins) so brown it was ha

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't be jinxing McCoy.

If I had to put money on it, I'd say it would be Dion & Bryce in a RBBC.

Old 09-14-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
ruskinoman
Rookie

ruskinoman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Ответ

Очень интересный ответ, только напишите более подробнее.
ruskinoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskinoman View Post
I'd start только напишите b/c his matchup is awesome.

Old 09-14-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Thank you for that... it is clearly an amazing whatever it is.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskinoman View Post
i agree +rep

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Default thoughts, s'il vous plait

Would a Dynasty trade of Josh Freeman for Reggie Wayne be unbalanced?

The owner of Wayne tried to trade me Sidney Rice for Freeman prior to week 1. I refused b/c Rice is completely unreliable and always broken. But I could use a WR3 (since I drafted Fred Davis thinking he could fill that spot as WR/TE flex) and I have Freeman / Flacco / Locker / Mallett so I could part with Freeman without hurting my team. I'm thinking about checking back with that owner on Freeman for Wayne. First time in dynasty, so I'm not sure if the production of Wayne is balanced by the age difference, since I know I'd laugh at the Freeman owner if this were redraft.

My WR core is:
Brandon Lloyd
Antonio Brown
Randall Cobb
Kevin Ogletree (picked up prior to week one bitches!) :p
Mike Williams
Others w/only longterm value.

I've been bullish on Wayne all preseason and expect he'll be far more reliable than Cobb / Ogletree / Williams at the WR3 spot.

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 09-14-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm assuming McCluster can be played as a RB. So he moved a WR+RB to get two startable RBs.
Exactly.....

Vernon Davis or Martellus Bennett? The only reason I ask is because I think Eli will target Martellus more than Alex will target Vernon.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-14-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Exactly.....

Vernon Davis or Martellus Bennett? The only reason I ask is because I think Eli will target Martellus more than Alex will target Vernon.
Both have tough matchups & were targeted about the same despite the Giants being forced to throw more. In fact, they're almost dead even in targets per pass attempt 5/26 for Davis and 6/32 for Bennett. Davis still seems to be the defacto #1 WR while Bennett does more blocking & late release routes. Start Davis.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this is my matchup this week. I'm OverDwayneBowe on the left how does my lineup look?

Old 09-14-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
McGee is right - don't sleep on Jones. He's the best choice on your list. With the others being pretty awful, I'd go LSH. He's in line for plenty of work in the KR department and you're league is giving up way to many points for that ish. Plus he can always grab a few balls in the passing game. He should be good for a 6 point minimum and the rest of those guys could very easily give you a zero.
It's a 20 team league, so the Return Yardage scoring is to help balance things out a little.. guys like Darren Sproles or Randall Cobb put up a ton of points.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My new team name, "Rustlin' your Jimmies".

Last edited by Bulldogs : 09-14-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I trade Gronk and Chris Johnson for Jacob Tamme and Frank Gore?
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Should I trade Gronk and Chris Johnson for Jacob Tamme and Frank Gore?
I wouldnt.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Start Tamme or Fleener?
Old 09-14-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Start Tamme or Fleener?
Fleener. 10char
Old 09-14-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting Fleener over Gresham this week. Good or bad move?

Better question, since I have Coby Fleener do I drop Gresham for say a Kendall Hunter?

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 09-15-2012 at 05:12 AM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i send ridley+julio jones I get cam newton n fred jackson

quick answer

had extra runningbacks for trade just need a qb

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i send ridley+julio jones I get cam newton n fred jackson

quick answer

had extra runningbacks for trade just need a qb
Who are your QBs...

but if you need a quick answer I say no.