Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-14-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, the D is ridiculous. After Schiano left, I thought the D was gonna take a little hit but that's not the case at all. The D is gonna keep them in every single game this year. I think Louisville is still the favorite to win the Big East, but Rutgers is closer than people think. They just have to sure up the offense.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god I need to find a way to get out of my grad school class that thursday night for the game. Or just leave early or something, man.

and I LOVE Flood. The ballsy call to decline the hold, make it 4th and 3. Love it. He's got guts and energy and is what we need. The penalties were atrocious, GOTTA clean that up. Nova look surprisingly good. His highs are high but my god his bad throws are awful. We'll see what happens. Hopefully we can build some momentum and keep on rolling
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teel was making the same mistakes Nova has but as a SR. Nova will work it out. He has a lot of poise and is smart there in keeping the ball safe. He just gets inaccurate when his feet are shuffling. When he plants his throws are fine. He's a young QB so the growing pains are normal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jizz everywhere

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say, I did like your guys' unis.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post

jizz everywhere
I had to hire a cleaning crew and move into a hotel for the weekend.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That spin was a move Savon Huggins wouldnt even dream of. In fact, he probably didnt even see it because he was looking down at the ground as always.

Pretty good game and Arkansas is in a shambles, but meh. Still am not inspired overall. They still seem like they are playing below their overall talent level. No knock against nova cause he is young and did play decently and will get better, but I still think Dodd would make a lot of the throws Nova is overthrowing or missing. Nova has a stronger arm, Dodd is a smarter, more aware qb.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Scott's initial rankings has these Rutgers players:

Mark Harrison - #55 WR
D.C. Jefferson - #5 TE
R.J. Dill - #31 OT
Scott Vallone - #39 DT
Khaseem Greene - #9 OLB
Steve Beauharnais - #10 ILB
Duron Harmon - #40 S

Greene is the only player to be in the top 100 overall at #72.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lovin recognition for our LBers. they should climb come season end
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Those are only SR rankings. I disagree big time with it but that's no shock.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2012, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
That spin was a move Savon Huggins wouldnt even dream of. In fact, he probably didnt even see it because he was looking down at the ground as always.

Pretty good game and Arkansas is in a shambles, but meh. Still am not inspired overall. They still seem like they are playing below their overall talent level. No knock against nova cause he is young and did play decently and will get better, but I still think Dodd would make a lot of the throws Nova is overthrowing or missing. Nova has a stronger arm, Dodd is a smarter, more aware qb.
Ya Jamison has been on been really good and has been playing with assertiveness hitting the hole. Hoping Huggins is back this week, JJ can't keep toting the ball 35 times a game much longer before he wears down.

Nova was not good with the long ball, there were opportunites for big plays that he was no where near his target. Looks like he has no touch this season and if it isn't a route that he can fire a bullet to, he lobs up a throw and prays that his guy can get under it. Defense's are going to eventually take away the intermidiate passes that were used to move the chains and challenge him to throw over the top.

The defense has been lights out and the secondary has been aggressive at attacking the ball in the air. Three int's and left three potentinal picks on the board with the two balls that clearly should have been brought in and the 50/50 ball that was awarded to Davis. I think the team has a real shot against Arkansas if the offense doesn't shoot them in the foot.

Please can we see some fades in the redzone to take advantage of our big wr's, That is all.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We threw 2 fades to Coleman in the Tulane game but they didn't work. Coleman has a little trouble locating the ball in the air.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-17-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Nadir Barnwell 4* CB is announcing tomorrow. It's between us and Ten. but we are almost a lock to get the commit. He'll be the best commit this year and at a position where we need depth and talent. Very exciting!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-17-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

getting Nadir would be HUGE. Man, our talent and coaching seems to be on the upswing...our conference however.....
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
getting Nadir would be HUGE. Man, our talent and coaching seems to be on the upswing...our conference however.....
Yeah he's going to be a baller for us. Changing conferences is the last piece to the puzzle!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-18-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Barnwell officially to Rutgers!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-18-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

glad it's official, thank god. so. much. talent coming in. so much
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice pick up, Any word on where Al-Quadin Muhammed stands? I know they made an offer. He would be a nice building block to put with Hamilton on that d-line
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Nice pick up, Any word on where Al-Quadin Muhammed stands? I know they made an offer. He would be a nice building block to put with Hamilton on that d-line
Basically down to ND and Rutgers unless Alabama offers. I don't think he's announcing until the Army All American Game though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-22-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** Nova. Either Arkansas is the shittiest team ever or he is much better than he looked the first few games against lesser competition.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

STOP IT JOSH THIS GAME ISNT OVER AND I'M FREAKING OUT.

and a bit drunk
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

All right who did Flood sneak into Nova's uni ? He made some amazing throws and FINALLY got some play calling to take advantage of the one on ones down the field.

I almost ripped my hair out with the back to back to back runs in the red zone considering how stacked Arkansas played the line and the success against man coverage. Then the missed FG, I fully expected Wilson to take the game over.

#choparkansas
Old 09-22-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-22-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher