Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-15-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do not do that trade.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schaub is my other QB and it's a league where qb scores a lot like average is 40-50 points over 300 yds passing gets you 50 points its weird scoring the commish of this league is in his own little scoring world.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not dump Julio to upgrade from Shaub to Newton but thats me.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I would not dump Julio to upgrade from Shaub to Newton but thats me.
Yeah i was eh on the trade i was trying to do it without julio but he kept offering and when he included fredjackson i was a little interested since he'll only be out for a few weeks

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my back-up is Schaub and my only legit WR is Wayne. The other guy has Calvin at WR, but no QB or RB. Standard league. Would you do Vick, DMC, Blackmon, and Holmes for Julio, Green, Ridley, and Ponder?

Or, the more conservative Schaub and DMC for Julio and Ridley.

Last edited by thetedginnshow : 09-15-2012 at 02:19 PM.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't accept either of those trades. Not a fan of DMC
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would you start alex smith vs Detroit or andrew luck vs Minnesota at QB

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I think they'll both put up similar numbers, around 250 yards and 2 TD's. If I had to pick I'd take Luck.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Check the injury report. The Lions may be missing three of their starting secondary. If that happens start Smith.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think they'll both put up similar numbers, around 250 yards and 2 TD's. If I had to pick I'd take Luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Check the injury report. The Lions may be missing three of their starting secondary. If that happens start Smith.
yes, but is detroit going to be able to pass on san fran? If not then san fran is just going to run the ball. Minnesota will be able to score on indy, so the colts will have to pass, and running the ball isnt as easy against the vikings

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So in a non PPR league my WR's are Megatron, Fitz, Cruz, S. Hill, Ogletree, and McCluster. My RB's are CJ Spiller, Reggie Bush, Alfred Morris, and T-Rich.

I'm looking for another "star" RB. Which WR would be the best trade bait? I'm thinking Fitz but idk who would be fair value.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you guys do Eli Manning for Phillip Rivers and Aaron Hernandez?
Old 09-15-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
IMHO.... **** yeah A healthy Hernandez is better than Gronk and Rivers can put up numbers.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
IMHO.... **** yeah A healthy Hernandez is better than Gronk and Rivers can put up numbers.
What do you do with Fleener and Gresham then? try and trade Fleener to him for Antonio Brown?
Old 09-15-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just traded Chris Johnson for Ryan Mathews? Yay or nay? I'll still have CJ for 1 more week though, since it's not official until Tuesday.

@holt: Fleener is more valuable. Try and trade Gresham for Brown.

@Bert: Depends on what you mean by star RB. Quality RBs are harder to find, so I doubt anyone would trade them for Fitz. If you're trading Megatron though, you could end up with a nice return.

Last edited by Docta : 09-15-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
What do you do with Fleener and Gresham then? try and trade Fleener to him for Antonio Brown?
If he's dumb enough to do it then don't hold your breath.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
If he's dumb enough to do it then don't hold your breath.
How would you feel about having Rivers and Mathews on the same team?
Old 09-15-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
How would you feel about having Rivers and Mathews on the same team?
Idk how would you feel if you had Brees and Sproles? Matthews will get his carries and Rivers is still Gunslinger Rivers.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Should I trade Gronk and Chris Johnson for Jacob Tamme and Frank Gore?
Sell low on CJ and give up Gronk in the process . . . no, thanks.

Quote:
Start Tamme or Fleener?
Fleener. The Colts are not a very talented team and will probably need Luck to have 40+ attempts every week.

Quote:
I'm starting Fleener over Gresham this week. Good or bad move?

Better question, since I have Coby Fleener do I drop Gresham for say a Kendall Hunter?
No reason to hold Gresham right now. He doesn't even have a great matchup when the Colts have their week 4 bye.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
So my back-up is Schaub and my only legit WR is Wayne. The other guy has Calvin at WR, but no QB or RB. Standard league. Would you do Vick, DMC, Blackmon, and Holmes for Julio, Green, Ridley, and Ponder?

Or, the more conservative Schaub and DMC for Julio and Ridley.
If you can get Julio and Ridley for McFadden and your backup QB, you do it. That's a steal.

Quote:
Luck. I don't really see that Detroit / San Fran game being a high scoring affair.

Quote:
So in a non PPR league my WR's are Megatron, Fitz, Cruz, S. Hill, Ogletree, and McCluster. My RB's are CJ Spiller, Reggie Bush, Alfred Morris, and T-Rich.

I'm looking for another "star" RB. Which WR would be the best trade bait? I'm thinking Fitz but idk who would be fair value.
Fitz + Bush or Trent should be enough to target just about any RB. It's all about which team needs WR and has RB depth.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Schaub is my other QB and it's a league where qb scores a lot like average is 40-50 points over 300 yds passing gets you 50 points its weird scoring the commish of this league is in his own little scoring world.
I did bonus points, but only if your QB gets like 450, you get 25 extra points. Or if your defense blocks a extra point you get 25. Things that rarely happen, I assigned 25 points to. 250 or 200 yards rushing gets you 25.

But your league, i can't explain it, one other league, they give 6 points per passing TD. It messes with the balance of the game.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
I really like Hernandez but I'm not sure I would. I'm a bit worried about Rivers b/c of his line. If pressed, I'd take it, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Just traded Chris Johnson for Ryan Mathews? Yay or nay? I'll still have CJ for 1 more week though, since it's not official until Tuesday.

@holt: Fleener is more valuable. Try and trade Gresham for Brown.

@Bert: Depends on what you mean by star RB. Quality RBs are harder to find, so I doubt anyone would trade them for Fitz. If you're trading Megatron though, you could end up with a nice return.
I'd rather have Mathews, though both have lousy lines at this point. I would not make trades like this on Saturday in a league like that. Now you're locked into a trade and if a player involved gets injured it really sucks.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

I'd rather have Mathews, though both have lousy lines at this point. I would not make trades like this on Saturday in a league like that. Now you're locked into a trade and if a player involved gets injured it really sucks.
It just got processed actually. Didn't think the commish would be on today. I'm all about not overreacting to 1 week, but if he put up another stinker, I'd be stuck.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

If I accepted Rivers/hernandez for Eli, who would u release?

Gresham, Titus, DHB, Lafell, Ryan Williams? Or just offer him Gresham too? Fleener is my #2
Old 09-16-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to start 2 of the following in a .5 PPR:

Eric Decker @ ATL
Ahmad Bradshaw vs TB
Antonio Brown vs NYJ (No Revis)
Andrew Hawkins vs Cle

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote