Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I think I found a spot. Will check it out later this week and see what they got. Supposed to be a liquor superstore.

I had this on my 21st, and even though I was already pretty drunk...still to this day....the hardest thing I've ever had to drink.

Had a 6 pack of the oaked version last weekend so damn good
Old 09-14-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only had it cuz bunch of guys here said it was good.

I was all excited...*gulp*....O.O fuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I found a spot. Will check it out later this week and see what they got. Supposed to be a liquor superstore.

I had this on my 21st, and even though I was already pretty drunk...still to this day....the hardest thing I've ever had to drink.

Quote:
I only had it cuz bunch of guys here said it was good.

I was all excited...*gulp*....O.O fuuuuuuuuuuuugh
Arrogant Bastard is definitely not the best introductory beer to the world of craft crews. I'd start with an APA myself and ease yourself into the hops.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those bombers were mighty tasty. About to head tout to find another to cap this thing off.

APAs are rock solid if you're not feeling hoppy.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i will ******* ban you. again.
Do it. I'll open an IPA in celebration.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Had a 6 pack of the oaked version last weekend so damn good
The oaked version is pretty ******* tasty, but it runs $20 a 6-pack which is absolutely absurd.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Man I needa find a spot that sells this stuff. njx is right...I need to up my taste buds and stop drinking my hood beer.
Most of liquor stores are carrying the good beers, even if it's a small selection it beats the alternatives. Hell, i've seen some 711's carry good stuff like Stone, Ballast Point, Lagunitas, Port Brewing and Firestone, again it's a small selection and they rotate them quite often, but they sell them quite cheap at 711.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG, doesn't like scary movies and IPAs.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Among others, these were had last night:

Last edited by nepg : 09-15-2012 at 01:52 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Most of liquor stores are carrying the good beers, even if it's a small selection it beats the alternatives. Hell, i've seen some 711's carry good stuff like Stone, Ballast Point, Lagunitas, Port Brewing and Firestone, again it's a small selection and they rotate them quite often, but they sell them quite cheap at 711.
You ever been to a liquor store on Nadeau and Alameda or 79th and Central? The most "exotic" they'll go is like...michelob or something lmao

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how was that Lolita, nepg?

Old 09-15-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
how was that Lolita, nepg?
Really good. Probably the 5th time I've had it. Very refreshing.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Brux is pretty awesome nepg, didn't you think? It was my first experience with a Wild Ale, won't be my last.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Speaking of the devil. One of our long time customers comes in today and hooks us all up with these.

What should I expect??

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Do yourself a favor, take a few glasses and put them in the freezer & let them get cold before you pour yourself a glass.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Since the alc vol was lower and it didn't have a fancy name I started with with Stone IPA doing what Brent told me.

Wow. Not as overwhelming as the Arrogant Bastard but boy was it good haha I is in love.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Since the alc vol was lower and it didn't have a fancy name I started with with Stone IPA doing what Brent told me.

Wow. Not as overwhelming as the Arrogant Bastard but boy was it good haha I is in love.
Stone IPA is good, the Ruination is a little better. But if you like either, then you are clearly going to like well-done IPAs.

BTW: I am ******* hammered off those Titan IPAs right now. Feels good man.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Stone IPA is one of my favorites of the style plus it's readily available. Great stuff.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Stone IPA is good, the Ruination is a little better. But if you like either, then you are clearly going to like well-done IPAs.

BTW: I am ******* hammered off those Titan IPAs right now. Feels good man.
I'm coming to Texas and drinking all of your Titans next time you stock your fridge.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm coming to Texas and drinking all of your Titans next time you stock your fridge.
if you come to Texas, I am taking you on a tour of the Texas breweries. Franconia, Deep Ellum, Jester King, Lone Star, Shiner, Real Ale, and any other that comes up.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Going to start on Ruination but, if its anything like Stone IPA or if what Brent says and its a little bit better...those 2 will move up in my go-to beers list.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

R4L, if you like the Stone IPA then you like hoppy beers, period. You are in one of the best parts of the country for that style. Rinse and Repeat.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stone IPA is easy to fall in love with. They're not kidding, I've been there. There are a lot more IPAs in your future.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Holy ****...I have found my calling.

Rob you have given me the best news ever cuz these blow everything else I've had out of the water.

I'm still fresh to the beer game so I try something different every once in a while but Stone IPA is my new staple for sure.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: