Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-04-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
They should use Jules more in a comedic role instead of as the perpetual straight man.
It depends. When she is with Shawn and Gus, someone has to be the straight man. She was a bit more relaxed and in the comedic role on the lovers retreat episode.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
....can I touch your sleeve?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Shawn and Gus.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Don't be a silly goose Gus"
Old 09-21-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://tvline.com/2012/09/21/psych-s...-michael-hall/

Quote:
Don’t you forget about Anthony Michael Hall, because the onetime Brat Pack member (and star of The Dead Zone) is heading to Psych during Season 7. TVLine has learned exclusively that Hall will guest-star during the coming, yet-to-be-scheduled cycle as Harris Trout, an impeccably dressed and eccentric police consultant who is recruited by the mayor to help him make the SBPD run more efficiently.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually a fan of his so that sounds good to me.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now all they need is Emilio.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Michael Hall is a really good TV actor. He was entertaining as the villain on WH13.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-21-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody know when season 7 starts?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Winter is all I have heard.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-21-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-26-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Come Back!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot wait till it comes back. Winter?

EDIT: Brother answered my question, 2/27. Too long, but I guess we have no choice. Can't come soon enough.

Last edited by derza222 : 10-11-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Old 10-19-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

so far away :(

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 10-19-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"We are coming on hard and we are coming on fast."
Old 10-29-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"I know that you know that I'm not telling the truth."
Old 11-01-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just got an email from Netflix.. Psych season 6 is on there now! \o/

Posted that in the TV thread first on accident. Oh well, still yay.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone else fistbump the screen when Gus held his hand up?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Necro Butcher!

btw, NBCUniversal owns USA....Psych/Parks crossover anyone?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 12-13-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Necro Butcher!

btw, NBCUniversal owns USA....Psych/Parks crossover anyone?
Too much sexy in one show. It would end the universe. But it would be glorious while it was on.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Too much sexy in one show. It would end the universe. But it would be glorious while it was on.
Well we only have 8 days left so why not?
Andy applies at the SBPD.
Im waiting for the Juliet/April scene.....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack