Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Vernon Davis or Martellus Bennett??????????
Davis. That Minny secondary is terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Yahoo standard scoring

Already have CJ Spiller locked into one RB spot so I need...

Pick 1 RB and 1 W/R
DeMarco Murray vs. TB
Willis McGahee vs. HOU
Stevie Johnson @ CLE
Doug Martin @ DAL
Torrey Smith vs. NE
Murray and Johnson.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RBs are:
Arian Foster
Darren Sproles
Demarco Murray
Steven Ridley

TEs are:
Cony Fleener
Fred Davis

Currently have a waiver claim in for Martellus Bennett and dropping Davis but have the 9th priority of 10.

Inquired about Pitta and the owner wants Ridley while already having Graham.

Start RB and RB/WR and a TE.

Would you pull the trigger? .5 PPR.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yahoo standard scoring

Pick 1 RB and 1 W/R
DeMarco Murray vs. TB
Willis McGahee vs. HOU
Stevie Johnson @ CLE
Doug Martin @ DAL
Torrey Smith vs. NE
Stevie & Demarco
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:03 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stevie vs Cle or can Amendoa keep it up vs vs Bears? (non ppr)
Old 09-20-2012, 03:43 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
If Haden's still out I'dgo Stevie, otherwise take the risk on Dola.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd go Stevie either way he's a TD machine. He has a TD in like 8 straight games.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just sold calvin johnson for a kings ransom

I got: Demarco Murray, Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Wayne, Desean Jackson, Tom Brady, and Houstons defense

He got: Calvin Johnson, Jay Cutler, Jamaal Charles, and Dallas Defense

Pretty much landed Murray, Lynch, Wayne, and Jackson for calvin then got to swap QBs and DST both were significant upgrades for me and i had to throw in either charles or forte and i chose charles because i think forte has the more long term value even tho hes hurt
Old 09-20-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vernon Davis or Martellus Bennett??????????
Davis. He's the #1 guy for Alex Smith.

Quote:
Yahoo standard scoring

Pick 1 RB and 1 W/R
DeMarco Murray vs. TB
Willis McGahee vs. HOU
Stevie Johnson @ CLE
Doug Martin @ DAL
Torrey Smith vs. NE
Tough choices, as Stevie is the only one with a favorable matchup. I'd start Johnson and Murray, too. Murray has the worst matchup of the bunch but it's a "bad on paper" type matchup b/c the Bucs have given up so much in the passing game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
RBs are:
Arian Foster
Darren Sproles
Demarco Murray
Steven Ridley

TEs are:
Cony Fleener
Fred Davis

Currently have a waiver claim in for Martellus Bennett and dropping Davis but have the 9th priority of 10.

Inquired about Pitta and the owner wants Ridley while already having Graham.

Start RB and RB/WR and a TE.

Would you pull the trigger? .5 PPR.
That sure is some nice RB depth. I hate parting with RB depth early in the season, so I'm leaning towards no. But 2 RBs rotting on your bench is pretty rough. Obviously, if you get Bennett there's no need at all.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Johnson. Much better matchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
just sold calvin johnson for a kings ransom

I got: Demarco Murray, Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Wayne, Desean Jackson, Tom Brady, and Houstons defense

He got: Calvin Johnson, Jay Cutler, Jamaal Charles, and Dallas Defense

Pretty much landed Murray, Lynch, Wayne, and Jackson for calvin then got to swap QBs and DST both were significant upgrades for me and i had to throw in either charles or forte and i chose charles because i think forte has the more long term value even tho hes hurt
Murray + Lynch for Charles
Wayne + Jackson for Calvin
and you get an upgrade at QB . . .

Trade. Rape.

lol

Old 09-20-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So my oppoonent has Cruz and overnight his projection jumped up to 28 points (PPR) and he's now projected to beat me 145.6 to 145.5
Old 09-20-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Probably b/c Nicks is out.

Not that the projections mean anything, though.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Johnson. Much better matchup.

Murray + Lynch for Charles
Wayne + Jackson for Calvin
and you get an upgrade at QB . . .

Trade. Rape.

lol
now my team is:

QB: Brady
WR: Wayne
WR: Bowe
WR: V Jax
RB: Murray
RB: Lynch
TE: Bennett
K Zuerlien
DST Houston

Bench:
Forte
Deangelo Williams
Desean Jackson
Decker
Ben Tate
Daryl Richardson
Jonathan Dwyer

He put murray on the block and i offere decker and vjax for him, he said he didnt want to do it because he had them in 2 other leagues but he said hed pretty much give me anything i wanted for calvin (him and forte were my keepers) and then i said ill make you and offer but your probably not gonna like it because there no way im coming out of this trade not being a significant winner....he liked it apparently lol
Old 09-20-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

honeslty i think nicks being out makes cruz go down. probably makes bennett, hixon, randle or barden whoever the **** the play when nicks is out go up more than it makes cruz go up
Old 09-20-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martellus Bennet or Dennis Pita?

HALP!
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

bennett definitely with nicks out
Old 09-20-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Im thinking about starting Jason Avant (who i havent picked up yet) in my flex this week over sanders and hawkins. I hope mendenhall can eventually be my flex guy but deseasn jackson has a bad hamstring, maclin is out with his hip likely and cooper is out with a collarbone...i feel like avant would be reliable. Thoughts?

my RBs are peterson and richardson and my WRs are calvin, bowe, and mike williams...im stacked at those spots but always struggle with picking the right flex guy
Old 09-20-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Probably b/c Nicks is out.

Not that the projections mean anything, though.
Last week I started the day playing 5 players and my OPP one Torrey Smith. I was beating him bad naturally and projected to beat him by 20. Torrey Smith catches one pass and he was then projected to beat me by 10. I wonder what the formula is for projections.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post

HALP!
People have been saying Pitta but I think Bennet is the way to go.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Last week I started the day playing 5 players and my OPP one Torrey Smith. I was beating him bad naturally and projected to beat him by 20. Torrey Smith catches one pass and he was then projected to beat me by 10. I wonder what the formula is for projections.
espn? i think its relative to how much they are projected to get divided by how much they actually have already scored with respect to how much time is left.

So if you have a guy that is projected to get 10 and he gets 9 on the first drive, you have 55 minutes left it techincally puts him on pace for like 100, obviously that tapers off as the game goes on
Old 09-20-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post

HALP!
Bennett. It sounds like NE is considering Rice and Pitta as the top 2 threats and will focus on neutralizing them. NE is good at neutralizing the guys they deem the biggest threats.

Quote:
Im thinking about starting Jason Avant (who i havent picked up yet) in my flex this week over sanders and hawkins. I hope mendenhall can eventually be my flex guy but deseasn jackson has a bad hamstring, maclin is out with his hip likely and cooper is out with a collarbone...i feel like avant would be reliable. Thoughts?

my RBs are peterson and richardson and my WRs are calvin, bowe, and mike williams...im stacked at those spots but always struggle with picking the right flex guy
Maclin is a gametime decision again. (Bleh. I have him and it sucks!) Avant had 2 catches after Maclin left the game last week. Celek saw all the extra attention. I'd roll with Hawkins.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marty B may be a top 10 fantasy TE play this week. With Nicks out, I said it before, but here's how the giants redzone offense will go:

1st down: Fade to Barden (never works, but I'm starting him over Sidney Rice on the off chance one will)

2nd down: Run with Brown/Wilson for anywhere between -2 to 2 yards

3rd down: Cruz is tripled, Randle not open, Eli goes to Marty. Now, odds he hangs on to it...50/50 but still
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I like my chances. I'm somewhere OverDwayneBowe

Old 09-20-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

cant tell which is which but i think the guy with the BLAIR WALSH PROJECT is gonna win
Old 09-20-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
cant tell which is which but i think the guy with the BLAIR WALSH PROJECT is gonna win
I think that's all one team . . . it says Starters and Bench. ???

I hope I'm wrong cuz that lineup is full of fail. ;)

Old 09-20-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

No in order to do a screen shot it can't show everything. Two teams I'm on the right. Vick In A Box is the left.