Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 09-20-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Ending your only two seasons in the pros on IR is a pretty legitimate reason to not be highly regarded. Suffice to say, injuries have very much kept McCoy from reaching the expectations that come along with the number three overall pick. If he can manage to go a full season completely healthy the yes, he could start to realize the potential he has, but otherwise IMO it would be wise for the Buccaneers to start looking for a more reliable replacement.
Not highly regarded and bust are completely different. The guy is a play maker. I know you realise this because you would have seen him destroy the Panthers O-Line in week 1. If we draft a DT in the first round, it's because Roy Miller is mega average.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
14. Carolina Panthers- Johnathon Hankins, DT, Ohio State
The Panthers have potentially the best linebacking corps in the league with Beason, Kuechly, Davis and Anderson
Got a good chuckle from that line.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Got a good chuckle from that line.
........they do. In the part you cut out, I said they need a dominant defensive tackle to reach their full potential, which is very much true. I don't know if you actually watched tonight's game, but the linebackers aren't a problem for this team. Beason got stiff armed once early and later let an interception go through his hands, but that was basically the extent of their negative performance. But so long as our defensive line gets easily handled and our secondary is porous they aren't going to be put in a very good position.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 09-20-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's really no reason to debate it.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Leinart listed as 2 on the depth chart just means that if Palmer needs to come out for a play or a quarter or something, Leinart goes in. If Palmer gets a season ending injury though, I'd be absolutely shocked if Pryor wasn't given the reins.
Then dear Baby Jesus please do not let Carson get hurt.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Then dear Baby Jesus please do not let Carson get hurt.
Lol why? It'd be win-win. Either he does well and they have their answer at qb for the future, or he falls on his face and they get a top5 pick and tier 1 rookie qb.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Skov at a late 1st target for the Ravens. He is coming back from a bad knee injury last season, but he is a great ILB and a leader on defense. His explosion is still not to where is was, but with more time I think he bounces back. I am a Stanford homer but Skov is a playmaker at times out there. He dominated that Orange Bowl against VT. People will know his name by the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I love Skov at a late 1st target for the Ravens. He is coming back from a bad knee injury last season, but he is a great ILB and a leader on defense. His explosion is still not to where is was, but with more time I think he bounces back. I am a Stanford homer but Skov is a playmaker at times out there. He dominated that Orange Bowl against VT. People will know his name by the end of the year.
I like Max Bullough myself. He's a true junior but if he gets a 1st round grade from the draft committee I see no reason why he wouldn't declare. Not a whole lot not to like about the guy. But who knows Ray Lewis might play until he's 45 and ravens will keep getting mocked a MLB and take something else lol
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote