Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-23-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@brdispatch LB Storm Klein reinstated to #OhioState football team. Won't play until at least third game.

I thought he got kicked for beating his GF?
Old 08-23-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They let the legal process playout and he wasn't charged or anything like that and it was cleared up, so they let him back on the team. It was probably premature to kick him off the team when they did if anything, but I think it was more along the lines of you are off the team until proven innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban meyer
As I had indicated previously, if there are any changes in the charges against Storm, I would re-evaluate his status. The charges that would have violated our core values have been totally dismissed. I have spoken extensively to members of both families and that has prompted me to re-assess his situation and allow him back

Last edited by keylime_5 : 08-23-2012 at 08:23 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio State released the depth chart for week 1.

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/osu/gra...2-two-deep.pdf

Our d-line rotation has a lot of talent and our secondary looks pretty good on paper; however, I thought Grant would crack the starting lineup over Howard. *shrug*

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No words.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how to feel about that.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha....child rape is funny.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More on those heinous shirts. Geared towards OSU, Iowa, and LSU fans.
Sickening.

There are ****** up people in this world.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, how does anyone think any of those notions are funny, let alone funny enough to make them tshirts? I've seen all over Iowa sites, fans pleading with everyone not to do stupid **** like this, and it amazes me the lengths some people will go to when rebuking the notion, even going as far as to say those who don't think it's funny support child rape.

If I see any Iowa fan wearing anything similar to that, I may not punch him square in the balls, but I will certainly call him out for probably being a mouth breathing inbred. I'm seriously embarrassed to be an Iowa fan more than I should be with how idiotic and simple minded most Iowa fans are...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 08-31-2012 at 07:55 AM.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha come on guys those r funny
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan starting RB Fitz Toussaint and DE Frank Clark both suspended against Alabama. Neither player made the trip to Dallas.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Post Bama news for Michigan: Blake Countess tore his ACL and is out for the year. Taylor Lewan's injury wasn't serious, it's believed to be a bruise and he should be back for Saturday's game. Devin Gardner dropped to #3 on QB depth chart and the move to WR looks permament for rest of season barring an injury to Shoelace or Russell Bellomy.
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
singe_101
Rookie

singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Penn State kicker Sam Finken misses 4 field goals.

Ficken is Einhorn, Einhorn is Ficken!
Old 09-10-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Big 10 will compete with the Big East as the worst in college football. What an embarrassing week.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please. Lose a few games on the road to Pac 12 teams and everyone shits the bed. The Big Ten is still better than the ACC, and a hell of a lot better than the Big East.

But the conference identity thing is a crock of poo anyway. My team won this week, I could give two shits that Iowa lost.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Looks like the Big 10 will compete with the Big East as the worst in college football. What an embarrassing week.
Wow, no. I mean really? The Big 10 may not have a National Title contender this year buy they are still world's better than the Big East.

I watched a good bit of Purdue/ND last week. If Robert Marve started that game, Purdue probably wins.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Please. Lose a few games on the road to Pac 12 teams and everyone shits the bed. The Big Ten is still better than the ACC, and a hell of a lot better than the Big East.

But the conference identity thing is a crock of poo anyway. My team won this week, I could give two shits that Iowa lost.
To be fair, we are awful. Maybe this year we pull off the upset of Minnesota...wait what...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-10-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Not so long as we have Bane on our team.

http://bigtennetworks.files.wordpres...ask.jpeg?w=640

Really Big Ten Network?

Well here's the link. Hageman is a beast.

http://btn.com/2012/08/15/rashede-ha...like-facemask/

Old 09-12-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting WR Shawney Kersey left the team. Penn State running out of WRs fast.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Starting WR Shawney Kersey left the team. Penn State running out of WRs fast.
Matt Zanellatto getting 1st team reps. Was chillin with him last night and he was really excited to "ball his dick off this Saturday."
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Wow, no. I mean really? The Big 10 may not have a National Title contender this year buy they are still world's better than the Big East.

I watched a good bit of Purdue/ND last week. If Robert Marve started that game, Purdue probably wins.
Are they???? Everybody **** on the Big East but their teams that left are having little trouble competting in their new conferences. West Virginia could challenge for the Big 12 title and Pittsburgh took out Virginia Tech.
Louisville is doing well and I haven't see 1 Big 10 team that will finish in the top 15.
We are living on our past reputations but are now reaching the bottom of the pit.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Are they???? Everybody **** on the Big East but their teams that left are having little trouble competting in their new conferences. West Virginia could challenge for the Big 12 title and Pittsburgh took out Virginia Tech.
Louisville is doing well and I haven't see 1 Big 10 team that will finish in the top 15.
We are living on our past reputations but are now reaching the bottom of the pit.
West Virginia was always a great program in a ****** league, and they aren't even in the Big East anymore, so who cares?

Pittsburgh also lost to Youngstown State. Great example.

You're a lunatic and a gadfly.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Hey BF, I heard there were "Who Hates Iowa" chants in that thriller over WMU last Saturday.

How's it looking for the Gophers without Gray for a couple weeks? Does Iowa actually have a chance now in 2 weeks?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-21-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danny O'Brien lost the starting job - i am pretty bummed about that - i am a fan of his - he was impressive his freshman season at Maryland. I thought he would be a great fit in Wisconsin - not sure what has gone wrong so far. I hope he can rediscover his game - he is one of my biggest disappointments of the season so far.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Hey BF, I heard there were "Who Hates Iowa" chants in that thriller over WMU last Saturday.
There is never an inappropriate time to chant "Who Hates Iowa". I even chant it during sex.

Quote:
How's it looking for the Gophers without Gray for a couple weeks? Does Iowa actually have a chance now in 2 weeks?
A lot of people think we'll actually be better with Shortell because he's a better passer, but those people are dumb. The Gophers led the league in lowest yards needed on 3rd down (an important stat considering how important it is to sustain drives). The biggest reason for this was the lack of negative yards because Gray has such fantastic running ability. Without him, I think we're going to be facing a lot of 3rd and longs.

So, to answer your question, yes.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm one those dumb people that feel the Gophers are better with Shortell at QB.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote