Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
So much of the media will call fans fickle or say we are haters, but reality is that he has gone from a humble, kinda weird dude to a cocky dick. He truly is a tool, it is such a shame that such an amazingly talented guy has to be such an asshole.
Makes me sad because I was on his bandwagon since day one. I used to get into arguments with my friends that Bones Jones would be amazing and would grow into a fantastic fighter. Was my favorite fighter for the longest but like you said he went from humble and likable to a straight douche.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/watch/638...am-online.html
Old 09-22-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone +rep Rob.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a HAMMER by Cub.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Body shots ftw
Old 09-22-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And that's how you break an orbital bone.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Body shots ftw
Yes. Body shot KO >>>>>>>>>> any other KO.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really hope this random guy knocks out that deaf guy. Really hate watching Hamill fight and was happy he retired.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leave it to a deaf guy to come out to the best song of the night.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yes. Body shot KO >>>>>>>>>> any other KO.
For sure. Used to love watching Cesar Chaver Sr work the body and get a KO.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Really hope this random guy knocks out that deaf guy. Really hate watching Hamill fight and was happy he retired.
I just want him to decision him. No more brutality like he took from gustaffson.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hamill's just so boring and slow.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I'm pulling for Hamill. He's douchey but he's a deaf douche which makes it funny and ironic.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

**** this kinda blows haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

WTF did they find this guy? They always find cans for Hamill. So stupid. Now we have to watch this ****** guy fight again.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

ROFL. "He survives".

Yeah. Hamill throws ******* pillows at 2mph. **** doesn't hurt.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

This actually kinda entertaining. In the comically sucky kinda way.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Hamill looks like a ****** with the shaved head ahahaha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
This actually kinda entertaining. In the comically sucky kinda way.
I agree. They throw a complete ******* can at Hamill and see how terrible he is as he wins a fight that's basically being given to him.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

"It looks like it's rubber" That's the way it always looks, Joe. He's slow as ******* **** and has no power. It's just stupid that he's made a career.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

That round was brutal
Old 09-22-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

LMAO is there anything funnier and worse than a gassed Matt Hamill?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

This is such a bad fight. Did they really have to put this on the main card and leave Grant-Dunham and Vinny on the FX card? You know it's going to be a bad fight when it's Hamill against anyone that isn't going to 100% destroy him.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
This is such a bad fight. Did they really have to put this on the main card and leave Grant-Dunham and Vinny on the FX card? You know it's going to be a bad fight when it's Hamill against anyone that isn't going to 100% destroy him.
Grant-Dunham was so entertaining. I really don't know how this was a better option than that.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

My favorite thing about this fight is Joe Rogan acting like this isn't how Hamill always is.