Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-11-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
In theory you could get stuff from the Play store movie wise... Or find a cloud system that would allow you to download it directly.
thepiratebay directly to my phone. Works like a charm. Not hard finding a good torrent program either. Gotta love Android.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

btw, the Nexus handled the 1080p .mp4 with ease; I'll try an .mkv later.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm making this post from my new HTC EVO. I've had it for about 7 hours & I love it. I'm sur that i'll be here asking plenty of questions.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the Galaxy S3, anyone know how to make group text work on this? I got a group text from a few cousins, and the **** gives it to me as individual MMS even though I have it set as group text. I think they have iphones.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I got the Galaxy S3, anyone know how to make group text work on this? I got a group text from a few cousins, and the **** gives it to me as individual MMS even though I have it set as group text. I think they have iphones.
The iPhone group texting and android group texts do not play well together. This app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jb.gosms&hl=en will let you do it however.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So after testing both the iphone 5 an galaxy s3 out, I'm going with the iphone.

The galaxy s3 is a better phone. There's no debating it. It's just better. But it's just too big of a phone for me. That was my concern when making my decision, I wanted a phone that was smaller after carrying my droid X around for this long, I just got tired of big phones. I actually like the size of the 4s more than the 5, but that's another discussion.

But yeah. Long story short, if phone size doesn't bother you, the s3 is a no brainer. It's just better in every way other than size and looks. Having that said, the iphone 5 is no chop liver either. It is a damn good phone in its own right. Just doesn't have as many features as the s3.

Both are very good. But I'm giving the iphone a shot this time.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#IphoneIn2012
Old 09-22-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOOOOOOO BBD TRAITOR BOOOOOOOOO

That said, I can't wait til november and get my S3. This Optimus S sucks so much ass. I downloaded like 3 or 4 apps and its already running on low memor. Wtf is that??

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Bro, it has a 4 inch screen!

And panorama!

Apps!

I have to admit though, Siri is badass. I haven't tried the Galaxy's version of it, but Siri on the iphone 5 is sick. You just ask it almost anything and it gets you your answer immediately.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Iphone. (10 char)
Old 09-22-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You keep that up I swear I'll sock you in the mangina....

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Does your phone have an apple on the back of it?

#IphoneIn2012
Old 09-22-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
right? it's almost like using google.
but COOLER
Old 09-22-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Will it give you a bj if you ask for it??

Didn't think so.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm waiting on the Google 5 year anniversary phones. Five phones by five different companies (i.e. Samsung, HTC, Motorola, etc).
My upgrades been available since December but I've been waiting on this

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

When is that coming up? i got my upgrade in November....will it be out somewhat near that?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, all reports are that the anniversary is in November and Google is expected to unveil 5 new Nexus phones

Quote:
Following a rumor that Google would release 5 different Nexus devices (possibly both tablets and phones) by a whole slew of different manufacturers, we have a new rumor going around. This one states that all 5 devices will be released on November 5th, which marks the 5th anniversary of Android. Seems a bit crazy, but makes sense. And Google could easily pull it off, it isn’t a difficult task.
http://www.droiddog.com/android-blog...ry-of-android/

Old 09-22-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Wow that would be fantastic. I really want an S3 but if these deliver like I would think they will.....I may pick one up

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and here I was thinking my Nexus phone & nexus 7 were super l33t

Old 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Google phones are the best, they know how to make their own software work with their phones.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can anyone explain why mediaserver is sucking 33% of my battery drain today? not downloading videos/pics/music. heck, i haven't even used google play music today.

also, my htc evo is giving me a "loading" screen even when i'm trying to just go to the home page.

i admit that i am a technology tard, so any help/suggestions are appreciated.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Google phones are the best, they know how to make their own software work with their phones.
I just woke up to my Galaxy Nexus ready to update to Jelly Bean

Old 09-23-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Sweet! I'm jealous.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bionic's ICS update release is pushed to Q4.....
Old 09-23-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
thanks, verizon, for not pushing out the update to everyone. wouldn't want to tax your servers or anything.
it happens

Last edited by Brent : 09-23-2012 at 06:15 PM.