Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 09-23-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 3: Niners @ Vikings

Good start so far.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id love to see what Ponder could do with some decent WRs.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Id love to see what Ponder could do with some decent WRs.
Simpson comes back next week.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a huge Ponder boner. This game has been fun as hell. But Jared needs to get a ******* sack. After that bull **** offsides call on his sack in week one he has just lost it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just saying to my roommates how awesome we are going to be be at blocking kicks this year. This is the most fun I have had watching a football game since 09.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Keep it strong boys. This second half is where we usually fell apart last season.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blair Walsh is the ******* man....lol
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Yep, our defense has gone in full prevent mode.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ponder is having a hell of a game. This guy is definitely the future.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Oh my god that was incredible.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Besides the refs, I honestly cannot think of a single negative from today's game. Maybe our third down defense, but that's it.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An incredibly well played game all around up until the very end when Toby started coughing it up and the officials just botched the rules entirely. Toby's first fumble looked like ********, but the other two were terrible on his part.

Ponder played great the entire game other than his one pass that should have been picked off when Jenkins slipped. The defense played very well.

The Vikings were the more physical team, which doesn't often happen with the 9ers under Harbaugh.

For the most part, I thought the officials did a pretty good job, but they missed a few things, including a false start/illegal motion penalty on the Davis TD when the extra lineman was moving forward at the snap EDIT: and the Gore fumble that had to be challenged. Then you just have the absolute debacle at the end where the officials had absolutely zero understanding of the rules. And then I read this:

Quote:
Tom Pelissero
‏@TomPelissero
The officials' den mother just came onto the field to tell them 49ers can't challenge without a timeout. No(w?) officials arguing among selves.
Quote:
Tom Pelissero
‏@TomPelissero
One of the officials just came over and physical pulled ref Ken Roan away from booth. Another official then pushed him away. High comedy.
Just terrible, it made the game take at least 15 minutes longer than it should have. It's beyond time to get the regular officials back in. They're far from perfect, but at least they understand the rules.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 09-23-2012 at 04:58 PM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of all the linebackers I've watched this year, Chad Greenway has played the best. What a stud that guy is, he's taken his game to another level this year.

And good ******* god, you can't be that bad at your job. I don't care if they're replacement refs. You have to know the ******* rules.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Besides the refs, I honestly cannot think of a single negative from today's game. Maybe our third down defense, but that's it.
Yea, but even that improved as the game went on. In the first half the 9ers were doing well on 3rd down, but that got better as the game went on and they ended up only 4-10 on third downs, which is better than the 16-34 the Jags and Colts were.

I'd say Toby all of a sudden developing a fumbling problem was a negative, although like I said before, the first one looked like ********, especially since it shouldn't have been reviewed and then shouldn't have been overturned since the whistle had blown long before the ball had come out.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Well, not that it matters anymore and didn't affect the outcome, but at least the official admitted he ****** up:

Quote:
Jon Krawczynski
‏@APkrawczynski
Referee Ken Roan says he mistakenly awarded Harbaugh both challenges. Says Harbaugh called final TO first, then challenged. Roan's mistake

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just thought I'd reiterate....Christian Ponder is the ******* man.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Game today guys. I thought we were going to get killed today but Ponder looked really good today. Rudolph and Him are going to be deadly in the coming years. The only negative thing I have to say is WTF is up with Gerhart? 3 fumbles in a matter of a minute? The 2nd one thank god he recovered it. But wtf was Frazier thinking continuing running with him when he clearly couldnt hold on to the ball. But Great defense of performance and offense performance today.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Great Game today guys. I thought we were going to get killed today but Ponder looked really good today. Rudolph and Him are going to be deadly in the coming years. The only negative thing I have to say is WTF is up with Gerhart? 3 fumbles in a matter of a minute? The 2nd one thank god he recovered it. But wtf was Frazier thinking continuing running with him when he clearly couldnt hold on to the ball. But Great defense of performance and offense performance today.
Meh, the first one was ******** as the whistle had clearly blown, but whatever...I was glad that Frazier tried to stick with him. You gotta show some faith in the guy. It's a 16 game season and they're gonna need him even with Peterson being healthy.

One negative I had came up with was the special teams coverage, which was absolutely ****.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Meh, the first one was ******** as the whistle had clearly blown, but whatever...I was glad that Frazier tried to stick with him. You gotta show some faith in the guy. It's a 16 game season and they're gonna need him even with Peterson being healthy.

One negative I had came up with was the special teams coverage, which was absolutely ****.
Yeah i understand having faith in the kid but after the 2nd fumble, get him out of there. But yeah our Special Team coverage was horrible.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote