Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-24-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
stillma7ic
Rookie

stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I'm having an epic week. Has anyone ever been able to top this?
This is goddamn amazing, I am in awe.

Last edited by stillma7ic : 09-24-2012 at 01:56 PM.
stillma7ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-10 so far. Gotta be my worst week ever.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 5-10, kill me now.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 8-7 this week...not the best but comparatively speaking it's not too bad

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I'm having an epic week. Has anyone ever been able to top this?
2-13 ouch. A record that bad is actually impressive. 7-8 for me. I might as well have flipped a coin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This season has been so frustrating early on.

edit: I'm only 8-7 (if the Seahawks don't win... it'll be another break even week for me...)
Old 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I'm 8-7 this week...not the best but comparatively speaking it's not too bad
Ditto... This is my first year doing this and it looks like I am in the top 5% or so. Go me!
Old 09-24-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 19-13

Thursday
NY Giants @ Carolina W

Sunday
St Louis @ Chicago W
Buffalo @ Cleveland W
Tampa Bay @ Dallas L
NY Jets @ Miami W
San Francisco @ Minnesota L
Kansas City @ New Orleans L
Cincinnati @ Washington W
Detroit @ Tennessee L
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis L
Philadelphia @ Arizona L
Atlanta @ San Diego W
Houston @ Denver W
Pittsburgh @ Oakland L
New England @ Baltimore W

Monday
Green Bay @ Seattle
8-7 so far.. tough week.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Last week: 9-7
Overall: 20-12

Thursday
NY Giants @ Carolina 1-0

Sunday
St Louis @ Chicago 2-0
Buffalo @ Cleveland 3-0
Tampa Bay @ Dallas 4-0
NY Jets @ Miami 4-1
San Francisco @ Minnesota 4-2
Kansas City @ New Orleans 5-2
Cincinnati @ Washington 6-2
Detroit @ Tennessee 7-2
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis 7-3
Philadelphia @ Arizona 8-3
Atlanta @ San Diego 9-3
Houston @ Denver 9-4
Pittsburgh @ Oakland 9-5
New England @ Baltimore 9-6

Monday
Green Bay @ Seattle
9-6, 29-18 overall, pending tonight's game.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:54 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Last Week: 8-8

Thursday
NY Giants @ Carolina

Sunday
St Louis @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Dallas
NY Jets @ Miami
San Francisco @ Minnesota
Kansas City @ New Orleans
Cincinnati @ Washington
Detroit @ Tennessee
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
Philadelphia @ Arizona
Atlanta @ San Diego
Houston @ Denver
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
New England @ Baltimore

Monday
Green Bay @ Seattle
9-7, which is better than the Saints have hopes for at this point.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:15 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finished 8-8 this week. I was actually expecting a lot worse after the early games/Thursday night game

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 20-12

Thursday
NY Giants @ Carolina L1

Sunday
St Louis @ Chicago W1
Buffalo @ Cleveland W2
Tampa Bay @ Dallas W3
NY Jets @ Miami W4
San Francisco @ Minnesota L2
Kansas City @ New Orleans L3
Cincinnati @ Washington L4
Detroit @ Tennessee L5
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis L6
Philadelphia @ Arizona L7
Atlanta @ San Diego L8
Houston @ Denver W5
Pittsburgh @ Oakland L9
New England @ Baltimore L10

Monday
Green Bay @ Seattle L11
wow. 5-11 worst week ever.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:23 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Last Week: 8-8

Thursday
NY Giants @ Carolina

Sunday
St Louis @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland

Tampa Bay @ Dallas
NY Jets @ Miami

San Francisco @ Minnesota
Kansas City @ New Orleans
Cincinnati @ Washington
Detroit @ Tennessee
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis

Philadelphia @ Arizona
Atlanta @ San Diego
Houston @ Denver

Pittsburgh @ Oakland
New England @ Baltimore

Monday
Green Bay @ Seattle
Overall: 25-23

by far my worst start

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Overall: 25-23

by far my worst start
Buffalo beat Cleveland 24-14.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

27-21 overall thru 3 weeks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Buffalo beat Cleveland 24-14.
Chicago beat St Louis too

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I said the Packers would win do I still get the point?

At least everyone else is sucking as well. I think im .500 for the season.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote