Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So when the Knicks inevitably rehire Isiah and make me give up on the team for good, should I become a Timberwolves fan because of how much I love Rubio and Love, Denver because of Gallo, Iggy, Miller, Mozzie and McGee, or the Bulls since my best friend is a huge bulls fan and I grew up in Chicago? Bulls would be the toughest because I still hate Michael Jordan and they lost Asik, but it'd be nice to follow a local team for once and Stacey King is tied with Clyde for my favorite announcer in any sport.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously Wolves fan.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings fan because Boogie Cousins is the best center in the league.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So when the Knicks inevitably rehire Isiah and make me give up on the team for good, should I become a Timberwolves fan because of how much I love Rubio and Love, Denver because of Gallo, Iggy, Miller, Mozzie and McGee, or the Bulls since my best friend is a huge bulls fan and I grew up in Chicago? Bulls would be the toughest because I still hate Michael Jordan and they lost Asik, but it'd be nice to follow a local team for once and Stacey King is tied with Clyde for my favorite announcer in any sport.
If you're a New Yorker, you should go with the Nets! I LOVE their new image.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
If you're a New Yorker, you should go with the Nets! I LOVE their new image.
I'm not a New Yorker, but ew. I'm not going to root for the Celtics, Heat, Pacers, 6ers or Nets. Plus you actually like the Nets logo? I think that and the jerseys look terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Kings fan because Boogie Cousins is the best center in the league.
Nah it'll be one of those three teams cause they've been rotating as my second team for the past two years. If Nash had gone back to Dallas to play with Dirk they'd have probably been my pick, but it'll be one of those three when James Dolan finally drives me away.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not a New Yorker, but ew. I'm not going to root for the Celtics, Heat, Pacers, 6ers or Nets. Plus you actually like the Nets logo? I think that and the jerseys look terrible.

Nah it'll be one of those three teams cause they've been rotating as my second team for the past two years. If Nash had gone back to Dallas to play with Dirk they'd have probably been my pick, but it'll be one of those three when James Dolan finally drives me away.
I don't like it. I LOVE IT. hahaha. It's so sick. Classy. Million times better than what they had.... or what any other team has imo.

But since you won't go there... I'm telling you now... Be A Magic Fan!!!! The pain is SOOOOOOOOO worth it!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait to remind you all of how wrong you are when the season starts.

CAN'T WAIT.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 09-25-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

CAN'T WAIT.

#KnicksIn2013
I hope so, but I've lost my faith in James Dolan to not **** everything he can up. You just know this dumbass is going to give Isiah a job again and we'll be ****** once everyone other than Melo retires.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope so, but I've lost my faith in James Dolan to not **** everything he can up. You just know this dumbass is going to give Isiah a job again and we'll be ****** once everyone other than Melo retires.
Don't do that to me bro. Don't do that to me.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come to the dark side(LAL)....we have something better than cookies...rings!!

Plus the Nets have a brand new decrepit and rusted up arena.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

CAN'T WAIT.

#KnicksIn2013
I had better predictions for the Knicks when I thought it was sure they would bring Lin back. Letting him go was a terrible mistake.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warriors > Knicks

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't do that to me bro. Don't do that to me.
Word fail to describe how badly I don't want that to happen, but this is James freaking Dolan. That fucknut still thinks Isiah was good at his job.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to remind everyone that this exists.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to prepare myself for the obnoxious bandwagoning fans that LA has gotten and will be getting when the season starts, it's going to be hell.

Also be ready bitches!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Blake Griffen over Tony Parker is just stupid.
Blake Griffen is rated way too high on this list. His lack of defense is enough to justify that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kyrie isn't better than Tyson Chandler right now.
What? Kyrie is already making a case of being a top flight PG in this league right now. Chandler, while being a good defensive big lacks an offensive game and still fouls way too much. Was lucky to win the DPOY as it is.

Also 11-15 is up

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/84...rankings-11-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when Elton Brand was good...

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dirk dropping to 11 :\

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

If Dirk gets into better shape he will go back up. Last season was just a down year.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cylde Drexler says the Suns are a 4 seed in the West, discuss.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't know Clyde Drexler had a drug problem.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Cylde Drexler says the Suns are a 4 seed in the West, discuss.
Bahahahahahahahahaha. Top teams in the West are clearly Oklahoma City, Lakers, San Antonio, Denver, Clippers, and Minnesota. The rest are just beneath.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

NBA rank is up to 6-10

10) Deron Williams
9) Russell Westbrook
8) Dwayne Wade
7) Kevin Love
6) Kobe Bryant

I think I'd swap D-Will and Westbrook but just my opinion.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeahhh D-Will >Westbrook. D-Will's a more complete player. Not by much, I agree they should probably just be switched
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

D-Will is so consistent. Westbrook can flat out lose a game for the Thunder when he gets in that mode. He's very comparable to Rose when he is on, but Rose is much more consistent with it. It'll be nice to see D-Will run with some talent around him.

Quote: