Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I love the selective memory you guys have. One side brings up penalties of the other side and conveniently leaves out penalties from their side and vice versa.
I think most people are arguing that the way the officials dictated the outcome of the game is the problem.

Yes the officials blew calls all night on both sides but the fact is they gave the Hawks the game.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think everyone should stop sulking and enjoy the greatest ending in the history of the NFL.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think everyone should stop sulking and enjoy the greatest ending in the history of the NFL.
And the greatest ending in the history of Weekly Discussion Threads. If that thread doesn't end up in the HOF, what is this i don't even...

Last edited by WCH : 09-25-2012 at 03:20 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol ill give u that. these games have been entertaining if nothing else...but at the end of the day, I want to see games determined by players. I used to complain a lot about refs not letting guys play and calling too much defensive holding, pass interference, roughing the QB, and illegal hits...but these refs have taken it to a whole new level. At least the old refs called it with some consistency.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who ever homer picked the hawks and bet must have made a killing
Old 09-25-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the weekly discussion thread is too long to go in the HOF. if they could take just the Alex Smith discussion and the Packers aftermath bit from it, it would make sense. no one is going to read through all 150 pages of it though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to reply to a few, but I'll just post the short version:

To the Packers fans bitching about the game being "taken" from them -

There's much more to this game than the last play. In a normal game, with normal refs, this kind of bad call would be an extreme aberration and could much more justifiably be construed as costing the Packers something they had otherwise rightfully earned. But in this game, the officiating was horrendous throughout. Yes, the Seahawks got the W. Someone had to. But first and foremost this should be about how bad the crews are, not how bad that ONE CALL was. This conversation has way too much of a "The refs robbed the Packers!" tone and not nearly enough "That wasn't a real football game in the first place."
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i.e., the Seahawks got "jobbed," too. There were critical plays that went the Packers way earlier in the game, and once that happens the game has been changed by the refs. You simply can't weigh bad calls against each other. Every call gets more important towards the end of the game, but the final scenarios are always determined by the calls from earlier in the game.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
i.e., the Seahawks got "jobbed," too. There were critical plays that went the Packers way earlier in the game, and once that happens the game has been changed by the refs. You simply can't weigh bad calls against each other. Every call gets more important towards the end of the game, but the final scenarios are always determined by the calls from earlier in the game.
I agree with your assertion that we don't know what would have happened had it been officiated properly throughout. I was there and i probably counted 2 or 3 bad breaks the Hawks got to probably 4 or 5 that Green Bay got. (two on the last play)

Right now teams have to navigate what is ##### officiating and see where they're at when this junk is over with. My guess is for every game like last night there will be an equal amount go the other way.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't disagree that the officiatting was trash both ways but one very, very wrong call directly resulted in points and thats what its going to be remembered for. Every other call, there was an opportunity for the defense/offense to come back and regroup from. The game ended on an interception resulting in 7 for Seattle.

My point is that no matter how bad every other call was, there was not one more game altering than the one that led to points.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I was going to reply to a few, but I'll just post the short version:

To the Packers fans bitching about the game being "taken" from them -

There's much more to this game than the last play. In a normal game, with normal refs, this kind of bad call would be an extreme aberration and could much more justifiably be construed as costing the Packers something they had otherwise rightfully earned. But in this game, the officiating was horrendous throughout. Yes, the Seahawks got the W. Someone had to. But first and foremost this should be about how bad the crews are, not how bad that ONE CALL was. This conversation has way too much of a "The refs robbed the Packers!" tone and not nearly enough "That wasn't a real football game in the first place."
Serious? Is this a joke?

I don't remember the Packers being gifted any touchdowns. The refs literally GAVE you the win. The last play of the game, we intercept the ball, but the refs say you win the game. We DID get robbed. Simple as that.

Obviously the refs were **** throughout the game. Everyone already knows that. It's just what you'd expect now. I don't see why we'd continue to talk about the smaller mistakes which were made for BOTH TEAMS, and had less impact on the game, than the last play of the game where it was decided that the Seahawks would win a game that they should have lost. Well obviously other than that you're a Seahawks fan and don't like the fact that your teams win has been seen as undeserving. It's funny how only Seahawks fans have an issue with people talking about how bad that call was and are the only ones that aren't annoyed at it.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-25-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen Brett Favre's response the the call last night? I thought it was one of the most mature and intelligent responses.

abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on back Brett. You'll fit right in.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree about the "this isnt even a real NFL" assertion. the games all weekend have been a joke. refs are getting bullied, players dont know what the refs are gonna call cuz they have no consistency, they are making ridiculous mistakes, the pace of the game is being ruined, and I firmly believe there is some vegas corruption going on here.

But to say "the Seahawks got jobbed" as well is ridiculous. Okay, there were some bad calls that went against them, but there was a flurry of HORRIBLE calls in the late 4th quarter that allowed the seahawks to win that game. I honestly believe there was vegas corruption involved here. If you think about it, it really was the perfect situation for a rigged game. MNF after a crazy weekend of betting, about 85% of money was on the packers, i think i heard someone say there was about 500 million on that game and that it had been a record weekend before that, which is why there was so much on the MNF game, everyone wants to get their $ back and of course everyone takes the pack. Think about the calls down the stretch.

On the Packers TD drive, they obviously wanted the Pack to get a FG instead of a TD so they wouldnt cover. Jennings had the near-TD that got reviewed. He didnt get the TD, but he clearly had the first down. They take away the TD AND the 1st, so its third and short. Rodgers gets it and they try to not give it to him so they will kick a FG and win but not cover. After the challenge, theyre forced to reverse it. On the ensuing drive, Wilson gets picked off, but they call a late flag nonsense roughing the passser. Really? Then its 1st and 30, and they call a ridiculous PI, one of the worst PI calls Ive ever seen. Hawks are unable to capitalize, but when they get the chance to give the game to the Hawks at the end, they do it, even though its clearly an INT. I dont think the whole crew was in on it, but the guy who ruled it a TD was the same guy who called the PI and I if i went back, it would be no surprise find he also made other bad calls against the Pack. Incompetence is the perfect cover for corruption, and vegas capitilized on it. People are too naive to believe it, and the NFL will cover up, but I see it how I see it. But whether it was fixed or not, the Hawks got a lot more help from the refs than the pack.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers lose a bad call = CONSPIRACY FROM THE TOP!!!!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers are still undefeated. The refs beat them & they beat themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

If we 'beat' ourselves, wouldn't that imply that we lost the game? Therefore meaning we aren't undefeated.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-25-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jerel Worthy ‏@I_AM_Worthy99

“@CManley22: @I_AM_Worthy99 playing a lil madden, no bad calls on the game yet” lmao you must not be playing Seattle. Lol
I found this quite funny.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-25-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, we have a HOF?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think about it this way, why was Jennings even going for the int anyways? Always bat the ball down.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three incredible things about the play that no one has mentioned:

1) The Seahawks knew they'd be facing a 4 or 3-man rush and still ended up with Lynch 1-on-1 against Clay Matthews.

2) Three WRs went out for the pass - a hilariously low number of receivers for a Hail Mary.

3) Wilson chose to throw to a 5-on-2 scrum. Both receivers in the area are well under 6-feet tall.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
it's funny how only packers fans don't have an issue with the fact that the entire game was a joke, from an officiating standpoint, and are the only ones who don't care that their sole touchdown was a direct result of a horrific call.

look! i can play the implied homer game, too!
I'm not sure any Packers fan would tell you the officiating in that game wasn't a joke. It was terrible call after terrible call. Not really sure where you're getting that from. And yes our touchdown came from a bad PI call, it's pretty clear to see, we shouldn't have got that first down, but im again not sure what you're getting at. If you're trying to say 'they got help, you got help it evens itself out' simply put, you're an idiot. First of all, you ignore the fact that the Seahawks were also handed a first down from a terrible PI call. Secondly, a touchdown in the endzone, far outways the relevance of a first down near the halfway mark. The packers scoring a TD on that drive is not relevant in the slighest as the Seahawks have a chance just like the Packers, to stop the bad decision from turning into points. And finally, how bad the mistake was, is what makes it so bad. If it was a PI that was arguable, there would definitely not be anywhere near the same amount of anger (not just from packers fans). Everyone is outraged and disgusted by what happened. People that aren't packers fans were calling for the result to be reversed. So making out like Packers fans are being homers/bitchy, is just stupid.

Nice try though.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-25-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*yawn*

you could've stopped that mistake from turning into points. just get a first down. then the play never occurs. i can play this brainless game all day. the sole point is that everyone got screwed throughout that game, but it's sad and pathetic the way you'd like to act like only one bad call mattered, and that the only reason you're acting like that is because you're a packers fan. was it a terrible call? no one, anywhere on earth, has come close to denying it. but you're the one calling out a seahawks fan for complaining about how the play shouldn't have mattered because of the gifted touchdown y'all got earlier in the game.

but keep playing this game. it's fun watching the contortions necessary to make it seem like only one call *really counted* and all the other ones didn't matter. given that that's EXACTLY what you implied in the post i quoted earlier, later backtracking notwithstanding.
Expected better from you njx. Should know better than to try and use common sense and rationale with Packer fans.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Because im a packers fan? Again, no. Non pack fans are more annoyed about this than me. Lions fans are annoyed. Bears fans are annoyed. But keep making out that packers fans are the only ones affected by this call so you have a leg to stand on. It's ok.

Also again, it isnt relevant that we got a TD from that drive. The only relevant thing from that is what we gained the actual call. We gained a first down. You say i should take note of the calls in the packers favor, but you fail acknowledge the other plays the seahawks benefited from. Eg made up roughing the passer and a worse PI call. I see all of them. I realise the packers benefited from the refs last night. I also recognise that the seahawks got worse/more important calls their way. But again, keep on making out like they didnt so you have a leg to stand on.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 09-25-2012 at 08:08 PM.