Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I wish it was something interesting or cool but really it was just stupid. Simply put, I threw a pretzel(little one, not the big ones) and hit a teacher in the back of the head. Teacher didn't know who did it, but I guess she asked around and somebody ratted me out

Pete Morelli told me they don't tolerate disrespect to teachers and poof, I was gone. It was a catholic school(uniforms and all) so the quick trigger on expulsion for something like that was to be expected. Good decision on my part since the public school I went to was better anyway. A lot more variety in their elective classes which was sweet.
If you ever figure out the rat, let me know. Snitches get stitches.

Quote:
I have some of the weirdest connections to the NFL, now that I think about it. Expelled from high school by an NFL ref, got my ass kicked in 3rd grade by a current NFL Olineman, and my older sister got hit on at a restaurant(she was a waitress) by Lorenzo Neal. Neal used the most cliched pickup lines while trying to flirt with my sister. He even pulled out the "once you go black, you never go back" line to her. He also was speaking in some sexual tone when ordering his food to her and said that he'd get her tix to a Chargers game and fly her out there and what not
Which Olineman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Estes. Obviously, he wasn't that big in 3rd grade, but he still beat my ass. We actually became good friends after that incident and I see him from time to time whenever he's back in town
Old 09-26-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
They were terrible referees and certainly didn't do the pats any favors against Arizona or Baltimore, but this was an awfully amusing time to be an nfl fan. Cannot stress "awfully" enough.
Refs didn't help AZ at all stop bitching
Old 09-26-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AAAWWW super witas.

**** the real refs. I want the replacements.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Refs didn't help AZ at all stop bitching
Umm...did I say they did? They had bad calls against both teams, we didnt deserve to win that game but the refereeing wasn't good. Pretty straightforward I would say.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote