Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Will's a loser. You can blame his teams or whatever, but despite Russ sometimes turning into an offensive blackhole, he's one of the best scorers in the league and a lockdown defender. I have no problem with D-Will being below him.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Westbrook >>>>>>> Deron. Come at me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin love is not a top 10 player in this league.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Westbrook >>>>>>> Deron. Come at me.
Rondo > Both, suck it.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Kevin love is not a top 10 player in this league.
Yes he is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I'm trying to prepare myself for the obnoxious bandwagoning fans that LA has gotten and will be getting when the season starts, it's going to be hell.

Also be ready bitches!!

O.J. Mayo didn't know which way to turn his jersey... I'm not surprised.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron
Durant
Dwight
Paul
Rose
Wade
Love
Westbrook
Kobe
Bynum

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cousins > Bynum
Old 09-26-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
LeBron
Durant
Dwight
Paul
Rose
Wade
Love
Westbrook
Kobe
Bynum
Rose...top 5

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-26-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yes he is.
In order for that to happen he must be the best player on his roster. That he is not.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
In order for that to happen he must be the best player on his roster. That he is not.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-26-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's talking about Brandon Roy, right?

Please don't tell me you're talking about Rubio. You won't find many bigger Rubio fans than me (or plenty of people on this board) but you'd have to be nuts to think Rubio is better than Love at this point.

Brandon Roy, at top form, is better than Dwyane Wade. Come at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
He's talking about Brandon Roy, right?

Please don't tell me you're talking about Rubio. You won't find many bigger Rubio fans than me (or plenty of people on this board) but you'd have to be nuts to think Rubio is better than Love at this point.

Brandon Roy, at top form, is better than Dwyane Wade. Come at me.
What do you mean? A prime Roy vs. a prime Wade? If so, that just totally wrong. If you want to say prime Roy vs current Wade, you're still wrong, but it's not as bad.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're right Rob but he's a Washington Husky fan so probably a little bias there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Old 09-26-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Roy at top form was better than Dwyane Wade at top form.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

I, for one, won't be feeding you.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Packmann's only hope now is to pretend he was trolling. Cause that's about the stupidest thing i've read in this thread recently. A thread in which BBD posts in.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Dude. Stop. When it's all said and done Wade is going to be a top 5 SG of all time.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

I, for one, won't be feeding you.
I can't say this is anything near an unbiased decision, because I cried when Roy retired and if Wade stopped playing tomorrow I would shrug. I HATE Wade. He's part of the coalition of prima-donnas that tried to ruin basketball and I'm not talking about the decision. He lives at the foul line because he just jumps into people.

Roy is taller, more skilled, at his prime wasn't far off of the athlete Wade was, and his basketball IQ trumps Wade.

Quote:

Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Whoa there, slow down yo. Wade's game is already heavily deteriorating. Top five might be a reach.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Jesus Christ, Roy has no knees at all left and he's nothing more than a backup guard.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-26-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:

at his prime wasn't far off of the athlete Wade was

duuuuuuudddeee. c'mon.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Whoa there, slow down yo. Wade's game is already heavily deteriorating. Top five might be a reach.
Who are the 5 you would put ahead of him? MJ and Kobe for sure. Probably Jerry West. Who else?