Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-26-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and what do bengals fans think of Andre Hawkins? Hes a slot right? does he get a lot of targets? You think he'll blow up?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the Bradshaw/Jackson responses. I ended up trading them both in a package deal.

I gave Bradshaw+Jackson and got:

Matt Forte, Jermichael Finley, and Malcolm Floyd. Pretty sure I fleeced him. I turned 2 question marks who were the 3rd and 4th best running backs on my team into an elite back who is returning next week, solid depth at the WR position, and a nice upgrade to my starting TE. Very happy right now :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
and what do bengals fans think of Andre Hawkins? Hes a slot right? does he get a lot of targets? You think he'll blow up?
I actually drafted him as a late rounder and all my buddies laughed at me. Then I promised that he would be a top waiver wire pickup by week 5 and look at him now!

That said, my worry with him is that he isn't seeing very many targets in the passing game, he's just really making the most of them. Jay Gruden loves to design plays around him, and you can usually guarantee between carries and pass plays that he'll see the ball at around 5-6 times a games. And the more he keeps producing these explosive plays, the more Jay Gruden is going to want the ball in his hands. He is most definitely worth owning.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Already accepted it but opinions

I get
A Rodgers
G Jennings

I give
M Stafford
B Green-Ellis
E Decker

QB A Rodgers
RB R Rice, M Lynch, T Richardson, D Martin, W McGahee
WR R White, H Nicks, G Jennings, R Wayne, J Maclin, D Bryant
TE K Rudolph
D/ST Falcons
K M Bryant

10 team league MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

god i wish this was for money

Last edited by fenikz : 09-27-2012 at 12:18 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HELP PLEASE:

Team 1: 1PPR + Return yards...

Team 2: Standard Scoring...

What to do??
Old 09-27-2012, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to severely buy low on CJ2K. I hope it works.

Oh, and who should I start?

DJax vs NYG
Lance Moore vs GB

1 point PPR.

I'm leaning towards DJax since he always owns the Giants.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to know if Forte and Reggie Bush are playing this week, them having late games could severely screw me if I roll the dice on them playing or not...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I'm trying to severely buy low on CJ2K. I hope it works.

Oh, and who should I start?

DJax vs NYG
Lance Moore vs GB

1 point PPR.

I'm leaning towards DJax since he always owns the Giants.
DJax has only burned us on punt returns...Webster usually shuts him down. I'd lean Moore, and pretty easily too

also: LeShoure against Minny or Doug Martin against Washington?

double edit! Ponder or Schaub? Dropped Cutler's ass in my one league and got Ponder (traded for Matty Ice in the other! weee!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 09-27-2012 at 09:27 AM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ Spiller and Dwayne Bowe for Alfred Morris and AJ Green?

I get Green and Morris, good or bad deal?

I don't know how I feel about Spiller's injury and I don't trust Cassell to Bowe, and I have Charles maybe I should try to counter with Charles and a WR instead?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm I'm not sure, Morris has been the starter and AJ Green is a god damn animal. Even if spiller's fine, him and FJax will split carries and I would trust AJ over Bowe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam Newton @ ATL
or
Joe Flacco vs. CLE (Thursday)
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
HELP PLEASE:

Team 1: 1PPR + Return yards...

Team 2: Standard Scoring...

What to do??
Leave team 1 alone. Start Leshoure over DJax on team 2.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^He can't, it's just a WR/TE spot.

I'd throw Gresham in over either Witten Or Desean Jackson and call it a day. I can't speak for the first one as I'm not knowledgeable on return yards.

Malaka: Don't do it, youre better off as you are.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hmm I'm not sure, Morris has been the starter and AJ Green is a god damn animal. Even if spiller's fine, him and FJax will split carries and I would trust AJ over Bowe.
That was my reasoning too... I actually have Freddy too.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Cam Newton @ ATL
or
Joe Flacco vs. CLE (Thursday)
Flacco to Pitta all day!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
CJ Spiller and Dwayne Bowe for Alfred Morris and AJ Green?

I get Green and Morris, good or bad deal?

I don't know how I feel about Spiller's injury and I don't trust Cassell to Bowe, and I have Charles maybe I should try to counter with Charles and a WR instead?
Personally, I would keep what you have. I think the only one you can't trust in that equation is Morris.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/7...20927at407.png

should i move DeMarco Murray? I was thinking about trading Lance Moore and Murray for LeSean McCoy.

Also, who do i start at flex?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/7...20927at407.png

should i move DeMarco Murray? I was thinking about trading Lance Moore and Murray for LeSean McCoy.

Also, who do i start at flex?
That team is sexy. I would definitely do that trade if you're able to swing it. And I would start Rudolph. Or Moore if you don't trade him.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could put in a waiver claim for Ed Hochuli or Gene Steratore to bolster my fantasy teams this week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are you in an 8 man league?!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Ray Rice vs Browns and Trent vs Balt tonight they both better go off.

Also have Ryan Williams and Steven Ridley on the bench

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooo who do I bench?

1. AJ Green vs Jags
2. Larry Fitzgerald vs Miami
3. Torrey Smith vs Cleveland
4. Ryan Mathews vs KC
5. Trent Richardson vs Ravens
6. Mikel Leshoure vs Min
7. Ryan Williams vs Miami

Need to sit two.

Thinking it's Ryan Williams and either Trent or Torrey. But the Ravens run D isn't great and I know Trent will get his carries, only problem, like scottyboy suggested, Ravens will playing for the run. And the game could get out of hand so Browns could be throwing it a lot. But do I really bench Torrey Smith after what he did last week? And I'm not even sure If benching Ryan Williams is the right choice.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say Williams and Leshoure. Both only have one good game to their names and play two of the better run defenses in the league. Miami is #3 in run defense while Minnesota is #12 and has allowed 0 touchdowns. Leshoure/Torrey is a bit of a toss up though because it's too early to say Torrey will get the same kind of looks he did vs NE on a consistent basis
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I'd say Williams and Leshoure. Both only have one good game to their names and play two of the better run defenses in the league. Miami is #3 in run defense while Minnesota is #12 and has allowed 0 touchdowns. Leshoure/Torrey is a bit of a toss up though because it's too early to say Torrey will get the same kind of looks he did vs NE on a consistent basis
Yeah I'm debating now....Trent Richardson or Mikel Leshoure?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Yeah I'm debating now....Trent Richardson or Mikel Leshoure?
It's early in the season. I don't think you bench your studs. I'd wait for Leshoure to at least put up two good weeks before I put full confidence into him.

Would you guys do DMC for Julio? Standard scoring.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is that a choice you have to make? I would go DMC personally but there is probably someone else you should be sitting

Pick 1 non-ppr
G Jennings(Q) vs NO
H Nicks(Q) @ Phi
J Maclin(P) vs NYG

Pick 1
D Martin vs Was
T Richardson @ Bal
W McGahee(Q) vs Oak

Last edited by fenikz : 09-27-2012 at 06:14 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote