Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-29-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Lotulelei

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:40 AM    (permalink
freak_of_nature
Rookie

freak_of_nature hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Robert Woods or Keenan Allen for Miami.

If we sign a good free agent WR, draft Manti Teo after a small tradedown.
freak_of_nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:06 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

manti would be my absolute dream pick for the saints but my second choice would be chance warmack. I know guard doesnt seem like the biggest position of need for the saints but it is the position that needs to be elite to make the offense tick.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know for the Packers. We could use everyone.

I'd probably go with Eric Reid. Closely followed by Keenan Allen.

EDIT: Don't know why I said Eric Reid. Safety is far down the list of needs for us right now. Give us Keenan Allen, Barrett Jones, Marcus Lattimore or Manti Te'o, first.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 09-29-2012 at 09:08 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost literally zero doubts that it is Jarvis Jones.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also would love Wagner, Warmack, Cooper, or Frederick for the OL.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

Also Michael Williams the Bama TE is a personal favorite.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Dolphin fan I know the team needs receivers in a big, big way, but my dream 1st rounder would be either Bjorn Werner or Jarvis Jones. I love the Giants defense and how they are able to constantly harass the passer. Same now with Seattle. You need that to compete. I also love both Keenan Allen and Justin Hunter as prospects, but there always seem to be some good wr's in free agency and you hardly ever see good pass rushers make it to the open market.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eugene Smith.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My prediction that the misspelling of Johnthan Banks' name would become my biggest pet peeve is proving accurate.

For the Bears, I don't really know much about the LT's yet, so give me Manti.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith In Tampa Please!
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
My prediction that the misspelling of Johnthan Banks' name would become my biggest pet peeve is proving accurate.

For the Bears, I don't really know much about the LT's yet, so give me Manti.
Jonathon Banks is a baller. He's so underrated. Probably better than Morris Claiborne in my opinion.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
freak_of_nature
Rookie

freak_of_nature hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
As a Dolphin fan I know the team needs receivers in a big, big way, but my dream 1st rounder would be either Bjorn Werner or Jarvis Jones.
I'd rather have Teo and cut the overpaid Karlos Dansby.
freak_of_nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:33 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Tyler Wilson or Geno Smith
Yeah, as the weeks go on, my desire for the Chiefs to draft Geno grows exponentially. The Cassel experiment has to end (and probably the Pioli and Crennel Experiments as well). 30 years have passed since the last time the Chiefs drafted a QB in the first round. They HAVE TO next April.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:19 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably Teo considering we likely have the worst MLB in the NFL, although we did sign Burfict who has been playing great. Other than that I would probably go best DB(Safety particularly) available then Jarvis Jones or Mingo.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak_of_nature View Post
I'm not a big fan of Karlos Dansby's either. In fact, I think Miami is going to have to draft some young linebackers at some point. I like Teo, but I don't think he'd have as big of an impact as a pass rusher.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis would be an absolute monster across from Ware! In a realistic range I'm going to say Warmack.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never mind

Last edited by T-RICH49 : 10-04-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: forgot I posted on first page
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Lions.. I don't care. But this is probably in order:

Safety or LB. Must be able to tackle.
Pass Rushing DE. Vanden Bosch is done after this year and our DL is doing nothing.
Run Blocking OL. Any position, we'll make a spot.
Kick/Punt returner
TE that can consistently catch.
WR that can get open and not get dumb penalties

No injury/arrest prone players.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
geno smith, because **** osweiler.

realistically, te'o. or trade all our picks for earl thomas.
You'll stick with Osweiler and LIKE IT.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question for my Jags is with a likely very high pick do you go QB again - or stick with Gabbert and hope he gets it. He's played slightly better, but still not good enough. I think it will ultimately depend on if GM Gene Smith is fired or given another year...

Pass rush has to be high on the list as well - we're currently last in the league with 2 sacks all season. But Mingo and Jones are likely better 3-4 prospects - unless we go Seahawks/Bruce Irvin.

Tons of areas of need - one player on day two I really want us to take is Penn State LB Michael Mauti - we haven't had a leader like that since Mike Peterson left for Atlanta.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak_of_nature View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
I'm not a big fan of Karlos Dansby's either. In fact, I think Miami is going to have to draft some young linebackers at some point. I like Teo, but I don't think he'd have as big of an impact as a pass rusher.
Dansby is actually playing to his contract this year guys. He's playing really well in the new defense. If he keeps it up, I don't think there's any way they cut ties with him.

As our roster stands now, my dream pick is Robert Woods or Keenan Allen. That could easily change if we lock up Hartline and bring in Jennings but right now, Woods or Allen for sure.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

For Bengals, a big time pass rushing DE would be ideal, somebody like Jones or Mingo. Second would be a great SS, but I'm not sure I see any I like in the first round. A middle LB like Teo would also be intriguing depending upon how they address the position in FA (I'd personally like to see them address this in FA where LBs never break the bank, so they can go DE in the draft).

On offense, a RB is the only big need. I'd love to see lattimore in Cincy along with Dalton and Green for the next 8 years.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote