Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-30-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That 2nd half was pathetic, the injuries were atrocious, and San Fran is going to eviscerate us.

That said, I still think we'll finish 2nd in the division and win at least 8 games.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else have QB as the top priority for the Bills right now, I wanted to give Fitzy 4 games before I started in on him. I see no situation in which we do anything of consequence with him leading the charge. His deep ball has progressively gotten worse, accuracy has declined, and mechanically I do not see any improvement, still throwing off his back foot too much, and despite several media reports that he was not that bad this past weekend, I thought he was atrocious, and his turn-overs have played a much bigger role than is being stated in the two blow out losses. Not saying its all on him, but he certainly played a big role in both losses. Am I being too critical?
Old 10-02-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB can definitely be seen as the top need. Just too important, so many picks and missed throws that are 100% on Fitz.

San Fran, I hold out hope for. I have to be optimistic, somehow. The Patriots game almost seemed like a mental block where it just hits them that "We're the Bills. We have to **** this up." I want them to come out and ball on Sunday. I need to see it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
QB can definitely be seen as the top need. Just too important, so many picks and missed throws that are 100% on Fitz.

San Fran, I hold out hope for. I have to be optimistic, somehow. The Patriots game almost seemed like a mental block where it just hits them that "We're the Bills. We have to **** this up." I want them to come out and ball on Sunday. I need to see it.
Glad I am not the only one, a couple people have told me he is not the issue, but I agree, alot of it is all him, missed throws as well as picks.

This could be a real ugly stretch, I hope Spiller and Jackson some how manage to get healthier, but I dont see how after watching both limp off the field at various points in the last game with what seemed to be previous injury related issues. Optimism could be non-existant after the next game... I hope not. I agree with the mental block, especially after the Spiller fumble on the goal line, told my wife at that point "We are f****d, and going to lose", she (A Skins fan) said: "Just like the game last year where you were up big?", "Yup." I dont care if they lose sunday, as long as it does not look like they just gave up. Winning of coarse would be fantastic, and go a long way toward building positive momentum for the rest of the season.

When is Wannstedt going to catch some heat for his defensive play calling? Two of the four games so far he has butchered the schemes, failed to adapt or make changes, and looked incompetent in doing so... Or is he and I am not seeing it?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree Fitz has to many wtf throws that miss the WR by 5 yards, and his deep ball blows. TJ beat the pats DB by 2 steps and Fitz throw was way behind.

IMO Spiller and Fred shouldn't play this week playing the best D in the NFL plus they aren't 100% no thanks. Like do we really have a shot to beat them in SF? Maybe like .009% if both are 100%. 9ers D is gonna kill Fitz.

Agree Wannstedt play calling has been **** vs the Jets who O sucks and then the Pats who have a good O. Jets was playing the CB 10 yards off to and the Pats he blitzed maybe once and played nickle with Scott at LB 98% of time.

Also why the hell did Chan have spiller in on the GL instead of Fred late in the 2Q? Last year when Fred was out he always put in Choice.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ultimately I think you guys will be too good to get one of the top QB prospects and your team still needs too much talent to trade all of your picks for one.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course it would have been better to score rather than have the fumble on the goal line. But still - we came out in the 2nd half, got a stop, scored a touchdown, and then the collapse started. It wasn't immediate. I don't want to hang too much on that play. Did we end up losing by that one missed score? No. It was one mistake that we recovered from and then proceeded to **** up royally.

I don't mind if the backs play in this game, which they will. Don't mind one bit.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Ultimately I think you guys will be too good to get one of the top QB prospects and your team still needs too much talent to trade all of your picks for one.
Yea I think a 2nd or 3rd is more likely if they think he is good value.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post

IMO Spiller and Fred shouldn't play this week playing the best D in the NFL plus they aren't 100% no thanks. Like do we really have a shot to beat them in SF? Maybe like .009% if both are 100%. 9ers D is gonna kill Fitz.

Also why the hell did Chan have spiller in on the GL instead of Fred late in the 2Q? Last year when Fred was out he always put in Choice.
I dont think they should have played last week if they were not 100%, and was shocked as the week progressed that Jax was going to play, and even more surprised when I saw Spiller suited up at the beginning of the game. IMO we need them healthy, and having them play banged up, and leaving the game with injury related injuries, taking the risk of having them miss serious time if the injuries get worse is just flat out stupid. Whats the point of having them play two games injured vs. having them heal up and be fully healthy heading into the rest of the season?
As for this week, if the Vikings can beat the 49ers, we can. Not knocking the Vikings, who have quality players, and so do we (leading into my comments on Rosebud). Although if we keep Shep and Moats off the field for 3+ quarters, that .009% chance significantly decreases. Although with our injury situation along the line, and in the backfield, Fitzy is in for a long day IMO as well. .009% might be right...
I hope Gailey had Spiller in to try to fool the defense...
Old 10-05-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Yea I think a 2nd or 3rd is more likely if they think he is good value.
Eh, Andy Dalton not withstanding that's a waste. You either trade up for one this year and pray for health, or you just bring in talent so that next year you can trade the farm for some kid you believe in.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'm inclined to agree. Of course it depends on who is available, but in the most likely scenario, I'm not willing to hitch myself to another 3rd round "franchise quarterback." Just don't want it. Go big or go home.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that was a monstrous win. With a victory over the Titans, we will improbably be going into the bye above .500. Ridiculous.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Welcome to life as a Bills fan. We are usually just good enough to miss out on elite talent, and the one year we are bad enough to get close to a franchise QB, only one declares (Newton). For as terrible as we have been the last decade we have amassed almost zero talent on this team. QB is by far the priority this offseason/draft.

Nix better do whatever it takes to get someone this year, no more hoping they fall to you and when they don't you just go elsewhere. The future QB has to be on this roster next year. I like Fitz as a person, but I liked Losman as a person too, however he doesn't get it done on the field. He can't make basic throws, Nix has to know this, Gailey too but they have to stick with him now. I was big on Logan Thomas but he's having a bad year. Geno Smith looks great but we'd have to be top 3, and we won't be. Gah, not a great QB year, and we've waited to long.

Somehow I think we end up with EJ Manuel.

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

Last edited by essential : 10-16-2012 at 07:12 PM.
essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential View Post
Welcome to life as a Bills fan. We are usually just good enough to miss out on elite talent, and the one year we are bad enough to get close to a franchise QB, only one declares (Newton). For as terrible as we have been the last decade we have amassed almost zero talent on this team. QB is by far the priority this offseason/draft.

Nix better do whatever it takes to get someone this year, no more hoping they fall to you and when they don't you just go elsewhere. The future QB has to be on this roster next year. I like Fitz as a person, but I liked Losman as a person too, however he doesn't get it done on the field. He can't make basic throws, Nix has to know this, Gailey too but they have to stick with him now. I was big on Logan Thomas but he's having a bad year. Geno Smith looks great but we'd have to be top 3, and we won't be. Gah, not a great QB year, and we've waited to long.

Somehow I think we end up with EJ Manuel.
The Bills problem has always been money. Wilson simply doesn't have the resources to compete with the big boys. We've drafted lots of good players but we rarely retain our stars in FA and end up using the draft to replace the players we lost in FA rather than actually improving the team. Until Wilson is gone, I don't expect us to be really competitive on a consistent basis.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
The Bills problem has always been money. Wilson simply doesn't have the resources to compete with the big boys. We've drafted lots of good players but we rarely retain our stars in FA and end up using the draft to replace the players we lost in FA rather than actually improving the team. Until Wilson is gone, I don't expect us to be really competitive on a consistent basis.
Iamcanadian, I give you credit for being consistent, because you have been making this argument for years. However I would like to know who you think we should have retained and who we should have let go. Pat Williams, Antoine Winfield and London Fletcher come to mind. Though I don't think much of an argument could be made for guys like Nate Clements ($80m lulz) or Jason Peters (be cause we got more than adequate compensation for him.)
Old 10-18-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

IAC makes no sense, especially after this offseason. Whatever. Anyway, massive game this Sunday......almost must win if we want any shot at playoffs considering how brutal the 2 weeks after the bye are.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Literally the only players in the past decade that fits Iamcanadian's argument are Jason Peters who was traded and not 'let go' because we weren't willing to pay him, and London Fletcher and be honest, who saw him getting better after he left when he couldn't cover anyone and didn't make many plays near the line of scrimmage in his last couple years in Buffalo. The only other player that might count would be Clements. He got the biggest contract ever for a CB when he went to the 49ers and was easily replaced by McGee and Greer. Jabari Greer is literally the only starter that the Bills have let go that I wish we had kept.

Traded away Lee Evans, who as it turns out is completely horrible and singed Stevie long term. Traded McGahee who just didn't want to be in Buffalo. Traded Marshawn because of his issues with getting arrested.

Theres literally no one other than Clements who has been any good that the Bills just let go. In that time, the Bills have signed multiple large contracts. Mario Williams, Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker, Terrell Owens while also extending Stevie, Kyle Williams and Fitzpatrick. I don't get the argument at all.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Literally the only players in the past decade that fits Iamcanadian's argument are Jason Peters who was traded and not 'let go' because we weren't willing to pay him, and London Fletcher and be honest, who saw him getting better after he left when he couldn't cover anyone and didn't make many plays near the line of scrimmage in his last couple years in Buffalo. The only other player that might count would be Clements. He got the biggest contract ever for a CB when he went to the 49ers and was easily replaced by McGee and Greer. Jabari Greer is literally the only starter that the Bills have let go that I wish we had kept.

Traded away Lee Evans, who as it turns out is completely horrible and singed Stevie long term. Traded McGahee who just didn't want to be in Buffalo. Traded Marshawn because of his issues with getting arrested.

Theres literally no one other than Clements who has been any good that the Bills just let go. In that time, the Bills have signed multiple large contracts. Mario Williams, Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker, Terrell Owens while also extending Stevie, Kyle Williams and Fitzpatrick. I don't get the argument at all.
Everyone knows his argument sucks. Just ignore and move on.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys. Truly one I wish both teams could have won.

Good luck on the rest of the season! I'll be rooting for ya'll!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I don't wish to say anything regrettable to my dear Titans fans. Not that the Tits gave any reason for animosity, I am just in one foul mood. Con Air and Die Hard were both on when I got home and I'm still sour! Enjoy your victory, TH. When I'm feeling better, maybe we can go on an adventure to see what this thing called "defense" is all about.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its okay mcgee, say whatever you want about me.

Good game guys, it was fun to be at the game, great atmosphere throughout.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Its okay mcgee, say whatever you want about me.

Good game guys, it was fun to be at the game, great atmosphere throughout.
I hope you got peed on.

Come back for the Bulldogs game on Tuesday.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I hope you got peed on.

Come back for the Bulldogs game on Tuesday.
Well...I did pee on myself a bit when I went to the washroom.

As for the Bulldogs, Heh....Marlies or bust!

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Reportedly Dwayne Bowe can be had for a 3rd rounder. Get on the phone, Nix.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he comes with a contract I'd be all for Nix making that move. I don't know how much money he'd want but I'd have to assume it would be in the ball park of what Vincent Jackson got from Tampa and I'm not sure what the Bills cap space looks like after signing Mario or if they'd be interested in putting that much money in one position along with Stevie (who admitedly is a bargain considering some of the other contracts that comparable receivers got shortly after). He would be a great fit though and would really open the offense up and allow CJ and Freddy to take some more plays off instead of frequently having them both on the field since they're the 2nd and 3rd best receivers on the team.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote