Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I guess I'll finally get around to playing the ME games once that comes out.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just fapped.

Last edited by Splat : 09-26-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The boss battle in GOW 3 with Cronos was pretty bad ass.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I just fapped.

Oh.

My.

God.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

It really is sexy. If I didn't all ready have 2 and 3 I would be getting it for sure. Hell I still might down the road.

I will being getting the first game the second it's released. I'm counting down the days.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does that have all the DLC?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Does that have all the DLC?
They haven't released that info on the PS3 version yet.

http://www.masseffect.com/about/trilogy/

Quote:
When does the Mass Effect Trilogy release?
  • Mass Effect Trilogy releases on November 6th 2012 for Xbox 360 and PC, and later for PlayStation 3.
What does the Mass Effect Trilogy include?
  • Mass Effect Trilogy includes all three Mass Effect titles, featured in a new premium foil box featuring artwork of Commander Shepard.
Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect, for example multiplayer?
  • Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy will be compatible with other versions of Mass Effect. You will be able to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer with other players.
What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?
  • On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.
  • On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3.
  • Information on PlayStation 3 DLC will be available soon.
Will the original Mass Effect be available as a standalone game on PlayStation 3?
  • Yes, the original Mass Effect will be available as a standalone digital title through the PlayStation Network for $14.99. It will release the same day as the Mass Effect Trilogy on PlayStation 3.
Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect?
  • Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy is compatible with other versions of Mass Effect. This means you can use saves from across the original Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 titles with the Trilogy. Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is also compatible across different versions.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I finished GOW 3 and I would have to say I liked 1 and 2 better, but it's still a really good game.

I think I went in to the 3rd expecting to much after how great the first two are. The combat was a blast as always, but I enjoyed the story more in 1 and 2.

I still need to play the Origins Collection, but I'm going to check out Starhawk first.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've tried to finish Mass Effect 1 about four times. Can't make it more than 2-3 hours in :\

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I've tried to finish Mass Effect 1 about four times. Can't make it more than 2-3 hours in :\
You fail , what is the reason for slacking ? Mine is living in Yellowstone National Park.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I finished GOW 3 and I would have to say I liked 1 and 2 better, but it's still a really good game.

I think I went in to the 3rd expecting to much after how great the first two are. The combat was a blast as always, but I enjoyed the story more in 1 and 2.

I still need to play the Origins Collection, but I'm going to check out Starhawk first.
I couldn't beat Zeus at the end :(

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I did some spring cleaning on my PS3 freeing up some much needed HD space. It was nothing I would miss or can't get back like PlayStation Home. I never get on Home any more and that alone game me 3 GB's free.

Also, I beat GOW Chains of Olympus and after playing GOW 3 the graphics look so bad on Chains of Olympus haha.

That said it was still a good game and was the easiest of the 4 GOW games I have played. The only one I have left to play is Ghost of Sparta.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chains of Olympus is a port from the PSP so it doesn't surprise me to hear it looks bad.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Chains of Olympus is a port from the PSP so it doesn't surprise me to hear it looks bad.
Ya, I know I wasn't excepting it to look good. It's still a good game though.

Also this will be on PS+ tomorrow.

Last edited by Splat : 10-01-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Never played blitz I guess i'll have to download and will be a good game to save for whever kids are wanting to play
Old 10-01-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just fapped.

I am in the middle of the 3rd and while I have complaints... I love it. Mass Effect might be my favorite game series I have ever played.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That explains so much.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am in the middle of the 3rd and while I have complaints... I love it. Mass Effect might be my favorite game series I have ever played.
I'm counting down the days so I can finally play through all 3 games. I have played through 2 and 3 many times. The second one is one of my favorite games of all time on any system.

Quote:
That explains so much.
Caddy is just a horrible person in so many ways.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm counting down the days so I can finally play through all 3 games. I have played through 2 and 3 many times. The second one is one of my favorite games of all time on any system.
I ran/ am running through as a Paragon Vanguard focused on a Charge-> Nova-> Charge combo and its fun in its own right but I am dying to replay the games as a Renegade Infiltrator and switch up my party members for the first time in a long time.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

NFL Blitz is alright but I liked NBA Jam: On Fire Edition alot more. I just think the over the top arcade play works better with basketball.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That explains so much.
You've been targetting my posts lately Cain. What's wrong pal?

I guess it just isn't for me. It's not like ME1 is unanimously loved in the industry. It's a very polarizing game. Some absolutely love it, and some don't.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You've been targetting my posts lately Cain. What's wrong pal?

I guess it just isn't for me. It's not like ME1 is unanimously loved in the industry. It's a very polarizing game. Some absolutely love it, and some don't.
I decided to troll the troll. Either way if you can't really get into the first one... try the second one. Its vastly different than the first and is often considered one of the best games for the current gen consoles. Hell I am sure consider it one of the best games ever made.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I really want to try ME2, but I'd feel like I cheated. From what I've read ME2 sounds like something I'd enjoy a lot more, but I just can't start it up.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I really want to try ME2, but I'd feel like I cheated. From what I've read ME2 sounds like something I'd enjoy a lot more, but I just can't start it up.
Well they give you an option to create a character and make the choices you might have missed from the first one.

Or suck it up and run through the first one. I blasted through it in 20 or so hours this past time. Then spent 40+ on the second and I am currently 35ish in the third.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well they give you an option to create a character and make the choices you might have missed from the first one.

Or suck it up and run through the first one. I blasted through it in 20 or so hours this past time. Then spent 40+ on the second and I am currently 35ish in the third.
I've tried Cain. I'VE TRIED. I get to the part where you drive the car thingy and I die inside. :(