Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Philadelphia Eagles Draft Thread

Didn't see one so I figured I'd start one. Right now there really are only 2 clear directions for us to go the way I see it, those being safety and OT.

The need for an OT depends a lot on Peters' recovery. Even then we could always stand to add some depth on the O-line and we all know how much Reid loves to look to the trenches in round 1.

On defense it seems like we've been struggling to find a replacement in the backfield since we parted ways with Dawkins. We reached on Jarrett and that failed miserably. Allen's outcome is still up in the air but I wouldn't mind nabbing a FS in round 1 to upgrade over Coleman. We neglected WR for a while before Reid went Jackson and Maclin in back to back years and I think this could be the year we stop neglecting S in round 1.

A wildcard pick could be another WR. This year seems like as good a year as any to have that need with guys like Hunter, Wilson, Woods, Rodgers, etc... all being able to fill that big body role that we're currently lacking. If one of them slips to the second round I wouldn't be surprised if we snatched them up like the Bears did with Jeffrey last season.