Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"What's this thread guys?"

Reads thread.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoy the "Matt Cassel is horrible" narrative because it will lead Cheifs fans (and hopefully front office) to believe the rest of the team is as amazing as they claimed it would be in the offseason and make few changes.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most disappointing thing about this team is that there really is a whole lot of talent on it, but without a QB or a coaching staff who can utilize that talent, they will go nowhere.

It sort of reminds me of the 49ers. They were a god awful team with some really nice talent on the roster and they didn't get anything done until they brought in a new coaching staff who knew what to do with it. That's how I feel about this squad right now, and it's upsetting.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'd have to vehemently disagree with him being worse than Russell Wilson.
Don't be too discouraged. Frankly, I think it's less a problem with Russell Wilson than it becoming really clear that our receivers are terrible. Sidney Rice is not an elite receiver, and probably never will be. I think the big season he had with Favre is always going to be the high point of his career. He's a lanky, athletic no. 2, not the kind of dominating player you can build an offense around. More Chris Henry than AJ Green. Who else do we have?

Well, we got rid of Winslow, who was the best pass-catching TE on the roster. So now... McCoy? Wilson's interception at the end of the game came when McCoy simply fell down on a route and the only person near the ball was a defender. Earlier in the game, Doug Baldwin gifted another ball to Trumaine Johnson. We've got no one in our passing game getting consistent separation. Our whole offense is Marshawn and the O-line right now. Cassel, on the other hand, has had several years in his offense and has a lot more experience and depth among his receiving corps. So I'm guessing you're mostly mad about losing a game to an inferior Rams team, but that wasn't Wilson's fault. He's definitely had a couple rookie moments, but overall they really haven't asked him to do a whole lot and he's done what's asked of him, for the most part. As far as turnovers go, he's really only had one bad pick all year. Out of the 4 he's thrown, there were two gifts yesterday and one which was a deep bomb at the end of a half.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 10-01-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The most disappointing thing about this team is that there really is a whole lot of talent on it, but without a QB or a coaching staff who can utilize that talent, they will go nowhere.

It sort of reminds me of the 49ers. They were a god awful team with some really nice talent on the roster and they didn't get anything done until they brought in a new coaching staff who knew what to do with it. That's how I feel about this squad right now, and it's upsetting.
But Romeo upset the Packers! Therefore....great head coach. Or something.

I feel like Scott Pioli probably waltzes around there showing off his Patriots Superbowl rings and people just do whatever he says.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't think of a team in the NFL I am any more indifferent towards than the Chiefs. There are teams I love (Bears, Jags) and hate (Packers, Eagles). There are teams near where I live so I see them often (Panthers, Titans, Falcons). And there are teams that have players I like and players I hate.

Then there's the Chiefs. They aren't the rivals of any teams I cheer for. They aren't located close to me. I neither like nor hate any of their players. The Chiefs are just there. They could seriously cease to exist and it wouldn't affect me at all.

I feel my feelings towards the Chiefs are mirrored by their ability. Just like I am very meh about this team, the Chiefs are very meh due to Matt Cassel. Not good enough to do anything relevant. But not bad enough to get a franchise QB. They are just there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Maybe to a certain extent but the 49ers were much more talented and had a much worse coach. Even so, the 49ers never looked as bad as the Chiefs have for most of last season and this season. The Chiefs lost five games by 27+ last year and have lost three games this year by at least 16 points, and they have only been that close because of garbage time scores. The Chiefs wins last year,

- Five points over 3-13 Vikings
- Four points over 2-14 Colts
- Three points over the 8-8 Chargers (who were in the midst of a 6-game losing streak)
- Seven points over the Bears without Cutler and Forte
- Four points over the 8-8 Broncos (who were in the midst of a 3-game losing streak, they lost the other two games by 18 and 26)

People just really overrated the Chiefs coming into the season. They are a middle-of-the-pack team with their current roster, even with a good coach

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 10-01-2012 at 03:54 PM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just had to bring up the 49ers didn't you vidae...
Old 10-01-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

^^^Case in point. Sure the Chiefs have a couple of pro bowlers (every team does) but they also have major holes. We all know about QB, but they're also starting rookies at LG and NT, both of whom looked completely overwhelmed yesterday. Also, Eric Berry is probably the most overrated player in the whole NFL. He's just not good in M2M coverage at all. Belcher sucks at ILB and we all know about the LSU bust brothers playing DL. Sure, KC has some good players, but the old adage is you're only as good as your weak links and they have as many as anyone right now.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
You just had to bring up the 49ers didn't you vidae...
This isn't about the 49ers. Comparing the Chiefs to any underachieving team isn't fair. The Chiefs had a handful of close wins over bad teams last year and for some reason people thought they were good.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: Nevermind.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
This isn't about the 49ers. Comparing the Chiefs to any underachieving team isn't fair. The Chiefs had a handful of close wins over bad teams last year and for some reason people thought they were good.
They were also missing their stud RB who after two slow games has stormed back on the scene. So to say they aren't underachieving because they had wins over bad teams last year while being decimated by injuries might be a bigger joke than Shaun Hill is a top 20 QB.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
They were also missing their stud RB who after two slow games has stormed back on the scene. So to say they aren't underachieving because they had wins over bad teams last year while being decimated by injuries might be a bigger joke than Shaun Hill is a top 20 QB.
They lost the opening game 41-7 last season. Charles had a great game yesterday and a solid game in week one and they still lost by 17 and 16, respectively. They simply aren't very good. I don't understand the reason people thought they were. I got nothing against the Chiefs, and their fans here are some of the best around, I just don't understand.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 10-01-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs we'll give you josh freeman for casse. Seriously
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Don't be too discouraged. Frankly, I think it's less a problem with Russell Wilson than it becoming really clear that our receivers are terrible. Sidney Rice is not an elite receiver, and probably never will be. I think the big season he had with Favre is always going to be the high point of his career. He's a lanky, athletic no. 2, not the kind of dominating player you can build an offense around. More Chris Henry than AJ Green. Who else do we have?

Well, we got rid of Winslow, who was the best pass-catching TE on the roster. So now... McCoy? Wilson's interception at the end of the game came when McCoy simply fell down on a route and the only person near the ball was a defender. Earlier in the game, Doug Baldwin gifted another ball to Trumaine Johnson. We've got no one in our passing game getting consistent separation. Our whole offense is Marshawn and the O-line right now. Cassel, on the other hand, has had several years in his offense and has a lot more experience and depth among his receiving corps. So I'm guessing you're mostly mad about losing a game to an inferior Rams team, but that wasn't Wilson's fault. He's definitely had a couple rookie moments, but overall they really haven't asked him to do a whole lot and he's done what's asked of him, for the most part. As far as turnovers go, he's really only had one bad pick all year. Out of the 4 he's thrown, there were two gifts yesterday and one which was a deep bomb at the end of a half.
My problem isn't with Russell so much as it is with the offense in general. For me they wouldn't be last in the league with Matt Flynn at QB. I was at the Green Bay game and Wilson just bailed too much on plays and ended up throwing a lot of balls away.

As for the Packers i view that as a loss when evaluating my QB after 4 games.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Cassel and Josh Freeman were both awesome in 2010. What the hell happened?

Cassel: 262 cmp, 450 att, 58.2 cmp%, 3116 yds, 27 td, 7 int, 93.0 rate, 6.9 y/a
Freeman: 291 cmp, 474 att, 61.4 cmp%, 3451 yds, 25 td, 6 int, 95.9 rate, 7.3 y/a

Somebody explain how they can go from a QB rating in the 90s to complete mediocrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post

Freeman: 291 cmp, 474 att, 61.4 cmp%, 3451 yds, 25 td, 6 int, 95.9 rate, 7.3 y/a

Somebody explain how they can go from a QB rating in the 90s to complete mediocrity.
As for Matt Cassel.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He called Eric Berry overrated. I give eric Berry a somewhat pass due to coming of an ACL injury. Kinda.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post

Gonna have to ask Cassell and Freeman bro. They can only give you the true answer.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
He called Eric Berry overrated. I give eric Berry a somewhat pass due to coming of an ACL injury. Kinda.
Berry was poor in coverage in 2010 too.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has the Chiefs hype train stopped officially? Very Talented roster but coaching and QB are just too damn important. I don't hate the Chiefs, but I never understood all the love they got before the season started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Has the Chiefs hype train stopped officially? Very Talented roster but coaching and QB are just too damn important. I don't hate the Chiefs, but I never understood all the love they got before the season started.
Yep. This is what I';ve been trying to explain to the still clue-less buc fans (not on this forum, friends ) who still think it's not Josh Freeman its the team/coaching staff.

The talent on the roster is there, but the execution is poor. But the blame constantly goes to the oline and WRs and playcalling. Its Freeman.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Chiefs we'll give you josh freeman for casse. Seriously
Done. how soone can we send it to the league office
Old 10-01-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
^^^Case in point. Sure the Chiefs have a couple of pro bowlers (every team does) but they also have major holes. We all know about QB, but they're also starting rookies at LG and NT, both of whom looked completely overwhelmed yesterday. Also, Eric Berry is probably the most overrated player in the whole NFL. He's just not good in M2M coverage at all. Belcher sucks at ILB and we all know about the LSU bust brothers playing DL. Sure, KC has some good players, but the old adage is you're only as good as your weak links and they have as many as anyone right now.
Woah, a rookie LG with his first starting experience and a rookie NT with his third game of starting experience looked overwhelmed? The hell you say!

And who shuts down Gates one on one? Gates is one of the best TEs to ever play the game and Berry is coming back from major knee surgery. I'm not shocked he struggled against him at all. I'm shocked that RAC didn't roll coverage over to help out with Gates at all in the first half.

I'll give you Belcher and the DEs though. That is fair.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's fair to say that Earl Thomas is officially better than Eric Berry though.

Oh and yeah. Cassel sucks.