Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-02-2012, 06:09 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 5 Discussion Thread.

Thursday
Arizona @ St. Louis

Sunday
Miami @ Cincinnati
Green Bay @ Indianapolis
Baltimore @ Kansas City
Atlanta @ Washington
Cleveland @ NY Giants
Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ Carolina
Chicago @ Jacksonville
Tennessee @ Minnesota
Denver @ New England
Buffalo @ San Francisco
San Diego @ New Orleans

Monday

Houston @ NY Jets

Bye
Dallas, Detroit, Oakland, Tampa Bay

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:15 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be in Hong Kong and China for three weeks. Hopefully the sites I use to watch these games live will still be accessible.

This week seems just "okay" to me in terms of matchups. Green Bay at Indianapolis I think will be interesting and Denver at New England. The Eagles/Steelers game will be pegged as a big match up, but I think the Steelers win that one easy. The big gem for me is probably San Diego at New Orleans. San Diego to me is a weak 3-1, while the Saints still haven't won a game. If New Orleans goes 0-5, I wonder if they'll even win 7 games.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just go to a bar to watch the games...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:16 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Patriots at home against Denver. I think we need a good Brady vs Manning debate to start up

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh those Jets staying in the media

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting in every game has a pretty clear favorite except maybe PHI/PIT. We'll see where the upsets come from
Old 10-02-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
except that everyone already knows peyton's better at everything but dating supermodels.

also, i'm banning all of you next week after the inevitable blowout because joe mays et al can't cover slow-growing grass.
Oh stop, it will be a good game. Idk why Denver fans think that, my best friend who is a broncos fan said the same thing to me last night. Maybe not recently but Brady has struggled with Denver for most of his career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Oh stop, it will be a good game. Idk why Denver fans think that, my best friend who is a broncos fan said the same thing to me last night. Maybe not recently but Brady has struggled with Denver for most of his career.
Yeah he has a horrible record against the Broncos. I actually think they might be the only team in the NFL (possibly the Giants too) where he has a losing record against them.

I really think Eric Decker is going to go off against the Patriots. Bey-Bey is likely going to get a lot of attention leaving Decker against Kyle Arrington or Sterling Moore.

I really like some Patriots' matchups in this game too though. Dan Koppen is going to struggle with Wilfork. I think that's the nicest way I can write that. I also think the running game can have success.

However, for as well as Solder and Vollmer have played the last two weeks they will be up against it this week. If either struggles it may cause the Patriots to leave Gronk in to block more which is a big blow

Last edited by AntoinCD : 10-02-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be vacationing in Florida this weekend. I must get tickets to the Bears game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Yeah he has a horrible record against the Broncos. I actually think they might be the only team in the NFL (possibly the Giants too) where he has a losing record against them.

I really think Eric Decker is going to go off against the Patriots. Bey-Bey is likely going to get a lot of attention leaving Decker against Kyle Arrington or Sterling Moore.

I really like some Patriots' matchups in this game too though. Dan Koppen is going to struggle with Wilfork. I think that's the nicest way I can write that. I also think the running game can have success.

However, for as well as Solder and Vollmer have played the last two weeks they will be up against it this week. If either struggles it may cause the Patriots to leave Gronk in to block more which is a big blow
I actually haven't been able to watch the Pats all that much so far this year so how is McCourty doing after the sophmore slump?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I actually haven't been able to watch the Pats all that much so far this year so how is McCourty doing after the sophmore slump?
He had two pretty bad plays against Baltimore and has dropped 3 INTs on the year. One in week one, a tough one against Baltimore and an absolute gift in the same game. His actual coverage skills though are IMO better than at any stage in his pro career.

The bad plays against the Ravens have overshadowed what has been an excellent start to the year for him

Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First game this season I'll have to leave my house to watch.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The QB love is getting a little ridiculous. Between Jaws and all the other QBs talking on ESPN, its become apparent that no interception ever thrown by any QB is ever their fault. Its always that the WR didn't run the right route, didn't come back to the ball, blah blah blah. Am I the only person that is annoyed by this?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
The QB love is getting a little ridiculous. Between Jaws and all the other QBs talking on ESPN, its become apparent that no interception ever thrown by any QB is ever their fault. Its always that the WR didn't run the right route, didn't come back to the ball, blah blah blah. Am I the only person that is annoyed by this?
If you're talking about Romo from last night, then it's justifiable. I think 3 of the picks weren't really his fault, one probably should have been ruled a fumble (the Briggs TD) and one was his fault.

But if you want to see the other side of the coin, wait for someone the media likes to pick on (like Cutler) to have another INT heavy game. I'd be shocked if there is even one mention of it being "the receiver's fault" regardless of whose fault it really is.

Also, watch us have a let down game in Jacksonville this week after such a huge Monday night win. I'll be at the Steelers/Eagles game, so I want have to see it, but I can just smell it coming...
Old 10-02-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm going to be vacationing in Florida this weekend. I must get tickets to the Bears game!
I'll see you there
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If you're talking about Romo from last night, then it's justifiable. I think 3 of the picks weren't really his fault, one probably should have been ruled a fumble (the Briggs TD) and one was his fault.

But if you want to see the other side of the coin, wait for someone the media likes to pick on (like Cutler) to have another INT heavy game. I'd be shocked if there is even one mention of it being "the receiver's fault" regardless of whose fault it really is.
The major cause of this is announcers and talking heads who don't know what the hell they are talking about. Guys who call games are only there because they either have the right voice or are well known. I am of the opinion that in the booth calling games there should always be an analyst like Mayock who actually knows what he is talking about.

During the Patriots/Bills game on Sunday Dan Dierdoff(??) made so many idiot statements that made it clear he didn't know anything about either team. Tom Brady is apparently the best deep ball thrower in the NFL despite the fact that he really isn't. Marquice Cole made a play on a Bills punt that backed the Patriots up which is a little strange since he plays for the Patriots.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Diarrhea of the mouth, the Jet way for top to bottom. There are things more important than football but probably just an idiotic thing to say. Go ahead and speak your mind, but don't say it's more important than a winning season. Even if it is just don't say it.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The redskins suck at home. This should be an easy game for the falcons. I couldnt even tell you the last time the skins won a home game
Old 10-02-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Its not just Romo from last night. I'm seeing it everywhere. On Countdown on Sunday, Jaws was breaking down Peyton's throws from last week and determined that none of the INTs were his fault. The Miami media is saying that Tannehill's turnovers to end the Phins-Cardinals game weren't Tannehill's fault because they keep getting either deflected or he gets hit as he throws. It appears that any miscommunication between the receiver and the QB means its the WRs fault and not the QBs.

I mean I understand that not every INT is all on the QB, but as the QB position continues to get over-glorified, we're getting closer and closer to QBs having zero fault in ever having a poor performance.

Its similar to the argument that when Cutler is playing behind a horrid OL and puts up a stinker, people say "well nobody could perform behind THAT OL." But then a similar scenario exists in Arizona or Jacksonville, its because Kolb/Gabbert are just horrible QBs and ignore the horrid OL performance going on in those towns.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Its not just Romo from last night. I'm seeing it everywhere. On Countdown on Sunday, Jaws was breaking down Peyton's throws from last week and determined that none of the INTs were his fault. The Miami media is saying that Tannehill's turnovers to end the Phins-Cardinals game weren't Tannehill's fault because they keep getting either deflected or he gets hit as he throws. It appears that any miscommunication between the receiver and the QB means its the WRs fault and not the QBs.

I mean I understand that not every INT is all on the QB, but as the QB position continues to get over-glorified, we're getting closer and closer to QBs having zero fault in ever having a poor performance.

Its similar to the argument that when Cutler is playing behind a horrid OL and puts up a stinker, people say "well nobody could perform behind THAT OL." But then a similar scenario exists in Arizona or Jacksonville, its because Kolb/Gabbert are just horrible QBs and ignore the horrid OL performance going on in those towns.
Conflict of interest. Cannot respond. Must...resist...
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I'll see you there
Where are your seats?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 10-02-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where are your seats?
Section 130-something, iirc. They are not my tickets but someone with season tickets invited me. If he has the same seats he did last year it is about 1/4 of the way up around midfield
Old 10-02-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs should only lose this game by 40 or so. If you have offensive skill guys on the Ravens, start them this week. Not like you needed to be told that though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Section 130-something, iirc. They are not my tickets but someone with season tickets invited me. If he has the same seats he did last year it is about 1/4 of the way up around midfield
Are those club seats? My dad often gets club seats from his job so I'm hoping he can swing me a few. Otherwise, I'll probably be in section 240 or something like that.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Are those club seats? My dad often gets club seats from his job so I'm hoping he can swing me a few. Otherwise, I'll probably be in section 240 or something like that.
Yes they are club seats.