Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss

It has been a couple of seasons since I have been able to shamelessly pimp an Ole Miss player. Bobby Massie has some talent and could develop into a decent starter, but he is a talented project and not much more at this point. A few seasons ago I got to needle at this board with my relentless ranting on guys like Greg Hardy, Mike Wallace, Dexter McCluster, Michael Oher, Peria Jerry, John Jerry, Kendrick Lewis, and BenJarvus Green-Ellis. Brandon Bolden was the only guy I really advertised last year and he is coming off a 137 yard 2 TD game, so if there will ever be a rare time that I have credibility it is now.

Moncrief is a stud for Ole Miss and will be in the NFL. I am talking like a top end NFL receiver talent, not many people know of him because he we have been pretty bad the last few seasons. Moncrief is a true sophmore and has been the best player on our team since he stepped on the field. He goes about 6-2 210 and has close to the total package physically. Defenses know that he is THE guy to take away when you play us, but he still gets it done. Now that we are playing a little better and have something resembling QB play people are seeing what he can do. He has size, speed, hands, playmaking ability, and plays his ass off. If you don't know Donte Moncrief, get to know him. If we win some more games and get some exposure then people will find out about Donte, but he is a stud already and has been since week 1 his freshman year. Isn't draft eligible until after the 2013 season but if he can stay healthy, which (knock on wood) hasn't been an issue yet, he will be the best receiver to ever come out of Ole Miss and should be a first round pick.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote