Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching the post game and steve young and lance briggs made a great points. This offense is not efficient and when teams contest everything on offense we struggle bc we dont play smart football. I hope this bye week is a good time reflect make commitment to playing smart football... Dot all the i's and cross all the t's
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
I was watching the post game and steve young and lance briggs made a great points. This offense is not efficient and when teams contest everything on offense we struggle bc we dont play smart football. I hope this bye week is a good time reflect make commitment to playing smart football... Dot all the i's and cross all the t's
Isn't that what the off season and training camp are for?
dezsucks (Bob) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezsucks (Bob) View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Since Dez has been moved to the #1, this offense has been poor.

When Miles was the #1 .....

You just are blind to results that don't fit your fandom of a player.

Sadly, it is this collective "not Dez's fault" mentality the reason he will never be more than a good 2/3 WR.

Did you hear his presser after the game? He said he would not make excuses and proceeded to make them.

It was too funny.
In dez's rookie years miles austin had bunch of great numbers against the redskins and the bears 20+ and over 300 yards guess what they lost both game and struggled to score in both games. Miles being the supposed no. 1 reciever isnt gonna make the offense all of sudden score 30 points.

And its not dez fault we lost, yeah he ran the wrong route and dropped a pass. But in the 1st possession of the 3rd quarter he was eating charles tillman alive and ogletree tips a ball and its get picked that dez's fault right? and when they got the ball back, that must have been dez missing that block when romo got stripped right? And it was dez's fault when ran a great double move and was wide open for a td and romo overthrew him and on the play before the ogletree tip, he was the one who overthrew a wide open miles austin in the endzone right?

Dez didnt have great game but he wasnt horrible he was inconsistent and that can be corrected. Dez was NOT the reason they lost the game they're were alot plays left out there by guys thst didnt have #88 jersey
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dezsucks (Bob) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
In dez's rookie years miles austin had bunch of great numbers against the redskins and the bears 20+ and over 300 yards guess what they lost both game and struggled to score in both games. Miles being the supposed no. 1 reciever isnt gonna make the offense all of sudden score 30 points.

And its not dez fault we lost, yeah he ran the wrong route and dropped a pass. But in the 1st possession of the 3rd quarter he was eating charles tillman alive and ogletree tips a ball and its get picked that dez's fault right? and when they got the ball back, that must have been dez missing that block when romo got stripped right? And it was dez's fault when ran a great double move and was wide open for a td and romo overthrew him and on the play before the ogletree tip, he was the one who overthrew a wide open miles austin in the endzone right?

Dez didnt have great game but he wasnt horrible he was inconsistent and that can be corrected. Dez was NOT the reason they lost the game they're were alot plays left out there by guys thst didnt have #88 jersey
You ignore 2009.

You continue to bend and pray at the alter of Dez.

You make the same mistake Jerry Jones and this franchise makes by measuring players on how good they look in tights.

I luv production with good athletics over inconsistency with the random great play.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez has the physical ability of Andre Johnson, but the mental makeup of Amanda Bynes/Kim Kardashian/Britney Spears/Adam Lambert/Floyd Mayweather/Jeremiah Wright.... you HAVE to know what your route is.
If it's a blitz and you're the hot receiver, you HAVE to know that. If not on the same page with the QB, you kill the QB. That was 100% his fault, not Romo's.

Romo was still bad, missing 2 open guys for should-be touchdowns.

But here's my biggest question: why did it take until the FINAL DRIVE of the first half to even THROW it to Miles Austin?

Up until that point, not a single ball went Miles way, and guess what you had? Nothing. No points. Nothing but punts.

Dez Bryant is fool's gold. He just lacks the mental capacity to be great.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Dez has the physical ability of Andre Johnson, but the mental makeup of Amanda Bynes/Kim Kardashian/Britney Spears/Adam Lambert/Floyd Mayweather/Jeremiah Wright.... you HAVE to know what your route is.

Dez Bryant is fool's gold. He just lacks the mental capacity to be great.

I agree with this. I am having my doubts about dez. And he didn't just drop one.

Also, Romo is being crucified in the media for having a horrible game. I don't think it is fair at all. I think he really only threw one interception that he had control over.

Did anyone see Henry Melton walk around our offensive line and cause that fumble/interception? Good gawd, the line is really bad. Reaylly bad.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The issues on the defense from last night are fixable. We need Ratliff back as a pass rusher. Having Spencer out hurt us a little bit since he's normally good at QB pressures. Outside of Ware, were not getting much of a consistent rush. The secondary was bad, but very fixable.

Offense is another story, outside of Witten and Austin, we looked terrible. Romo is trying to do way too much and it's showing with the turnovers. This OL is absolutely terrible. How many times is Murray going to get hit 3 yards in the backfield??? Maybe this unit isn't a good one for the zone blocking scheme. I don't know, I'm just at a loss for how the offense is the worst in the league right now as a collective unit.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWkqBRuwjeY

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least we'll be healthy against the Ravens. All starters on defense expected to be back (sans Church of course).

Fun note from BtB that confirmed some foreshadowing done by some board members before last night's game. ;)

Quote:
93: Anthony Spencer's number. Of all the missing defensive starters, the Dallas "D" missed Spencer most of all. This was most evident in two places: whenever the Bears ran to Victor Butler's side (Butler's inability to play the run forced Rob Ryan to bring Gerald Sensabaugh up to the line, which had down-the-road implications in the passing game) and then Cutler faded back to pass. Looking at the Cowboys defense sans Spencer, those Cowboys fans who complained when the received the franchise tag got a healthy dose of "be careful what you wish for." Is he a sack machine? No. But the dude is a very good player - an absolute beast against the run, and a better pass rusher than he is given credit for.
Another solid quotation comparing 2003 to now. I am not the world's biggest Bill Parcell's fan (admission: He is an excellent rebuilding coach) but have to agree that the evaluation is pretty spot on.

Quote:
2003: Bill Parcells' first season as head coach. That year, you may recall, the Cowboys surprised us all by storming out to a 5-1 record, winning a couple of key games down the stretch, and securing a playoff berth despite having Quincy Carter and Troy Hambrick as their starting quarterback and running back, respectively. How did they do it? By playing it extremely close to the vest on offense and relying on the league's number one defense to keep games close enough to win. This formula worked for much of the season; the Cowboys were 9-0 when they had one or fewer turnovers. But, including the playoff loss to Carolina, they were 0-6 when they had two or more TOs. In late November/ early December losses to Miami and Philadelphia, turnovers allowed the game to snowball and their defense, so stout the rest of the season, was rolled, giving up 40 and 36 points, respectively.

In watching last night's debacle, I was reminded of the 2003 team, and of those back-to-back blowouts. Although this team certainly appears to be more "talented" than the 2003 edition (which started Willie Blade, Mario Edwards, Matt Lehr and Kurt Vollers), they will have to play a similar game - largely because they are so hamstrung by the offensive line. Going into Monday Night's tilt, it appeared that the coaching staff realized this, but turnovers caused them to toss out the gameplan. In 2003, the Cowboys were shut out in losses to Tampa Bay and New England, but Parcells' and his staff didn't open up the playbook in desperation, continuing to mix safe runs and short passes. By doing so, they were able to limit the damage and, instead of blowouts, held the final scores to 16-0 and 12-0, respectively.

Until they solve their O-line woes, the 2012 Cowboys would be wise to take a page from the Book of Parcells, circa 2003.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frustrating game but there are a few good things to take away from it.

- Jason Witten is back! Looks like he's cured his case of the dropsies.
- OL penalties are way improved.
- We escaped that game without injuries! OK OK ... I'm scraping to find good things, haha.

The bad things...

Dez was bad and inexcusable. He needs the bashing that he is getting right now. It was a critical mental mistake he made not running the right route on that INT, but I really think that was the last time we'll see that mistake made. I don't know the depth of his stupidity, but I really can't imagine that kind of mistake being a repetitive problem.

The one thing I wish Dez would correct that I do have doubts that he will ever change is the way he let's his emotions control his play, his body language, his effort. A bad play or being left out of the action gets too him too much. Jimmy Robinson needs to get in his head and coach him up about that.

One surprising thing that I admired about Romo last night was that even though Dez made those mstakes, he still kept targeting Dez and to me, that showed maturity on the part of Romo. It showed that the trust wasn't broken beyond repair. I think that was huge for Dez's psyche and will help the relationship in the long run.

Getting a little sick of Garrettt again. His offensive game plans are well... sad. I was hoping Callahan would help him, but I haven't seen that effect yet. I so hope that one of these days we bring in a HC who can run the WCO with our personnel. Every so often Garrett does something that I like to qwell my desires for a new HC, but it's times like these where I have my head scratching. He talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. He talks accountability, but doesn't hold guys accountable. When guys make mistakes, nothing happens. He's so robotic it's sickening. It's no wonder there is no fire lit up under their asses. Man, listening to Gruden's pregame with Tirico had me FIRED UP! I would LOVE Gruden! Someone with the personality and passion to get the team fired up is exactly what this team needs. Instead they come out all robotic and ****. Seriously, if Rob Ryan wasn't cursing the hell out of those refs and on the field, Garrett would've simply taken that PI call and given up a TD to the Bears right there. There's NO fire in Garrett's eyes and I'm sick of it already. WTF is up with handing Ogletree the ball to run with it when Murray is chopping down their D?

Oh and somebody find Montrae Holland's phone number already! Bernadeau is a complete chump.

Lastly, WTF is up with the Bears fans taking over Dallas Stadium? OMG, the Cowboys fans on our road games are more rabid than the wine and cheese crowd in Dallas. It's pathetic.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
At least we'll be healthy against the Ravens. All starters on defense expected to be back (sans Church of course).

Fun note from BtB that confirmed some foreshadowing done by some board members before last night's game. ;)

Another solid quotation comparing 2003 to now. I am not the world's biggest Bill Parcell's fan (admission: He is an excellent rebuilding coach) but have to agree that the evaluation is pretty spot on.
I am one who is guilty of being overly harsh on Spencer and I admit that. It's easy to look at last nights game and throw a ton of kudos to Spencer's way, but if you want to do that, then we better not see the same thing happen to us against the Ravens then. When Spencer comes back for that game, then we should be good to go, right? I hope so.

I can't really blame the D for last night. They held the Bears to a FG in the 1st half. They stopped the Bears at the goalline. They got the ball back to get the Cowboys back in the game before Romo/Ogletree gave it back on the very next play. They held Forte to 52 yards rushing. Claiborne was so close to getting his first turnover! Lee is amazing. That stuff on Forte to force 4th down was jaw dropping. Ware played crazy good again. Butler came up with that fumble recovery. Carr got beat last night but he was asked to cover Marshall for a long time. The good Cutler showed up last night and pull off some amazing escapes and clutch throws. Credit to him is deserved. We need Ratliff back because the pressure we're getting from the DL was no where last night, and that's tough when we're not blitzing.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank goodness I have Resident Evil 6 to tide me over for two weeks from going on a killing spree. That game was all kinds of horrible.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Thank goodness I have Resident Evil 6 to tide me over for two weeks from going on a killing spree. That game was all kinds of horrible.
<sarc on>

So use of video games reduces homicidal tendencies for you?

If you do snap, Valley Ranch Executive Offices is a good place to start.

<sarc off>

EDIT: OT, mighty quiet my mailbox is. Usually I get inundated with nasty grams when things go even remotely well. Only one person said something nice to me lately and acknowledged my righteous (boring) accuracy.

Last edited by dezsucks (Bob) : 10-03-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I think I'm gonna ban Bob because I think he single handedly killed the activity in this thread. Am I right or wrong about that?
Old 10-03-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think I'm gonna ban Bob because I think he single handedly killed the activity in this thread. Am I right or wrong about that?
Get rid of him D

Old 10-03-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
+1. Consistently insulting other posters and always far to happy and smug when the 'Boys perform less than adequately. All the evidence leads to him either being a closet Eagles or Redskins fan.

On a non-Bob note we probably need to win 8 out of the last 12 to make the playoffs with a higher emphasis placed on our division games. Here's what we have left.

6 Sun, Oct 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Baltimore (3-1)
7 Sun, Oct 21 Carolina Panthers @ Carolina (1-3)
8 Sun, Oct 28 New York Giants vs NY Giants (2-2)
9 Sun, Nov 4 Atlanta Falcons @ Atlanta (4-0)
10 Sun, Nov 11 Philadelphia Eagles @ Philadelphia (3-1)
11 Sun, Nov 18 Cleveland Browns vs Cleveland (0-4)
12 Thu, Nov 22 Washington Redskins vs Washington (2-2)
13 Sun, Dec 2 Philadelphia Eagles vs Philadelphia (3-1)
14 Sun, Dec 9 Cincinnati Bengals @ Cincinnati (3-1)
15 Sun, Dec 16 Pittsburgh Steelers vs Pittsburgh (1-2)
16 Sun, Dec 23 New Orleans Saints vs New Orleans (0-4)
17 Sun, Dec 30 Washington Redskins @ Washington (2-2)

Ideally we want to use the bye week and come out and beat the Ravens but I'm not going to even pencil in a W there. The hopeful part of me sees:

Wins: @Carolina, Giants, Cleveland, Washington, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, New Orleans, @Washington (to clinch the division)

Losses: @Baltimore, @Atlanta, @Philadelphia, Pittsburgh

However if we execute like we did against the Bears I could see us finishing with 6 wins and Garrett getting canned. At least we're going to find out quickly whether or not this team has some mental fortitude. Previous Dallas teams would fall apart now and lose to Baltimore by 4 touchdowns. Cautiously optimistic Garrett has the ability to light a fire under this team.

Waiting for the news report that Dez Bryant and Kevin Ogletree files grievances with the NFLPA after being forced to do jug workouts for 18 hours a day.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It SUCKS when your team loses. It sucks even more when your team loses and then you have to read about how "right" somebody is and how "smart" they are compared to the rest of us. Anyway, as far as the team, our O isnt going anywhere with this Oline. We are one dimensional, cant run the ball at all, then when you add in drops and bad routes.... Garrett gets 1 more year to turn this around IMO then its time for a Gruden or somebody to come in.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
It SUCKS when your team loses. It sucks even more when your team loses and then you have to read about how "right" somebody is and how "smart" they are compared to the rest of us. Anyway, as far as the team, our O isnt going anywhere with this Oline. We are one dimensional, cant run the ball at all, then when you add in drops and bad routes.... Garrett gets 1 more year to turn this around IMO then its time for a Gruden or somebody to come in.
Gruden already dealt with a meddling owner in Al Davis, what makes you think he would do it again with Jerry?

Old 10-03-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

Quote:
This thread is dead without me.

LOL!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
dezsucks (Bob)
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
+1. Consistently insulting other posters and always far to happy and smug when the 'Boys perform less than adequately.
Please find a recent posts to support your point.

Happy and smug yes. Ain't gunna be rich off this so I might as well be right.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Gruden already dealt with a meddling owner in Al Davis, what makes you think he would do it again with Jerry?
I dont know that. I hope Garrett is here 10 years from now and we are winning SBs but if that doesnt happen, I suspect $$$$ could sway him.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 10-03-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
I dont know that. I hope Garrett is here 10 years from now and we are winning SBs but if that doesnt happen, I suspect $$$$ could sway him.
I like Garrett as well. I just don't see Gruden coming to Dallas if there were an open HC position.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Yeah, while I would love Gruden, I don't think it would ever happen. Same with Cowher. They wouldn't come here because of Jerry.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, while I would love Gruden, I don't think it would ever happen. Same with Cowher. They wouldn't come here because of Jerry.
I could see Gruden coming IF he got to name his GM (like Pete Carroll did in Seattle) AND he had Jerry backing off written into the contract (like with Bill Parcells).

I don't see Cowher dealing with Jerry at any level.
cmd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Sean Payton maybe?