Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-02-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Brandon Boldin do anymore this week than he did last week? I've claimed him off of waivers but not sure if he'll actually do anything. I also claimed Hartline off of waivers and dropped Lafell (Lafell has done absolutely nothing for me...).

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
You'll never play DeSean and Maclin together so I can see not rostering both. But the value is clearly in Maclin vs. Tate. Obviously you'll never have waiver priority so you wouldn't get Tate back. But you'd still have a ton of good RBs.

Tate won't win anyone a game (barring injury to Foster, obviously) whereas Maclin could easily tear **** up and post 20+ to win a game for someone. The question is whether or not you take the risk that Maclin beats you in a head-to-head or you take the risk that not carrying your handcuff comes back to bite you in your arse.

You do want to embarass your new work mates, right?
Tate vs Maclin is so tough as a Foster owner. Obviously if I didn't own Foster, it's Maclin. Ugh.

But, to your last question, absolutely. I'm paired with the head of my department, so winning would be glorious.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Will Brandon Boldin do anymore this week than he did last week? I've claimed him off of waivers but not sure if he'll actually do anything. I also claimed Hartline off of waivers and dropped Lafell (Lafell has done absolutely nothing for me...).
I feel like Boldin will probably be, at best, really hit or miss for the remainder of the year.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get:

Jason Witten
Ryan Williams

I give up:

Jimmy Graham

I also have Aaron Hernandez and NEED another starting caliber RB on my roster. My current back ups are Pierre Thomas, Tashard Choice, Isaac Redman, David Wilson with starters as Sproles and BGE. Needless to say, I need help.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 from Eric Decker, Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, and Brian Hartline
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I get:

Jason Witten
Ryan Williams

I give up:

Jimmy Graham

I also have Aaron Hernandez and NEED another starting caliber RB on my roster. My current back ups are Pierre Thomas, Tashard Choice, Isaac Redman, David Wilson with starters as Sproles and BGE. Needless to say, I need help.
That strikes me as a pretty bad return for Graham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
2 from Eric Decker, Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, and Brian Hartline
Matchups?

Last edited by Rob S : 10-02-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is nicks supposed to return?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That strikes me as a pretty bad return for Graham.

Matchups?
What about for AP?
Old 10-02-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would much prefer AD to Ru and Witten but probably still selling yourself short

Should I use my #2 waiver on Brian Hartline - Non PPR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard league, 14 teams, standard scoring. We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, D/ST. Right now I have:

QB: RGIII, Palmer
RB: DMC, Sproles, McGahee, Morris, Powell
WR: Julio, Nicks, Stevie, Kendall Wright, Binns
TE: Marty B

With Nicks hurt my WR group is thin, so I was looking to move one of my RB's for a WR while he's out and possibly a TE upgrade. Buddy of mine just offered me Graham and Maclin for DMC and Marty B. Do I take it? Kind of a sell low on McFadden, but I think I have enough RB depth to make it through the year, Maclin would be a nice third starting WR while Nicks has injury issues, and Graham is a huge upgrade (especially from a consistency perspective) at TE. Plus McFadden's struggles with the new scheme and the Raiders not running a ton kind of have me concerned anyway.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i need a RB this week, do I give up Rudolph, who won't see time, for Jacquizz? .5 ppr
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bennett or Greshem? Can I count on Bennett laying another egg?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should i trade shady mccoy for trent richardson and eric decker?
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I would much prefer AD to Ru and Witten but probably still selling yourself short

Should I use my #2 waiver on Brian Hartline - Non PPR
I like Hartline, but with that team idk. You're loaded and will pretty much never start Hartline. You may want to keep the waiver priority and screw over someone closer to playoff time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Standard league, 14 teams, standard scoring. We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, D/ST. Right now I have:

QB: RGIII, Palmer
RB: DMC, Sproles, McGahee, Morris, Powell
WR: Julio, Nicks, Stevie, Kendall Wright, Binns
TE: Marty B

With Nicks hurt my WR group is thin, so I was looking to move one of my RB's for a WR while he's out and possibly a TE upgrade. Buddy of mine just offered me Graham and Maclin for DMC and Marty B. Do I take it? Kind of a sell low on McFadden, but I think I have enough RB depth to make it through the year, Maclin would be a nice third starting WR while Nicks has injury issues, and Graham is a huge upgrade (especially from a consistency perspective) at TE. Plus McFadden's struggles with the new scheme and the Raiders not running a ton kind of have me concerned anyway.
Value wise I'm okay with that. I don't really see as big of a need for you at TE as you think though. Martellus should be fine, especially in a 14 teamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i need a RB this week, do I give up Rudolph, who won't see time, for Jacquizz? .5 ppr
I have no idea what the rest of your roset looks like, so I can't comment. Rudolph will be alright, but who is your #1 TE? If he's good, just cut Rudolph bc who gives a ****? You probably shouldn't have more than 1 TE anyway.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Bennett or Greshem? Can I count on Bennett laying another egg?
I say Bennett. I'm not really worried at all to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
Scoring? Current roster? It's tough to give trade advice when you have no background whatsoever. In general though, I feel like Shady could get you more especially when you factor in the depth at WR this year....it's not like Decker is exceptional.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
With the way the iggles are playing I'd be tempted

I mean you have Vick vulturing TD's from McCoy too.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Scoring? Current roster? It's tough to give trade advice when you have no background whatsoever. In general though, I feel like Shady could get you more especially when you factor in the depth at WR this year....it's not like Decker is exceptional.
its standard scoring and Mccoy is the only RB i have really. i have Tate and Pierre Thomas as my only other RBs. WRs are Harvin, Boldin and now Andre Roberts.

Last edited by SubNoize : 10-02-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
its standard scoring and Mccoy is the only RB i have really. i have Tate and Pierre Thomas as my only other RBs.
Well, if its a standard 10 or 12 teamer, I'm guessing you are loaded at WR then? If so, you will want to try to get a 2:1 from someone with a good stable of RB. Tate/PT at RB2 is awful.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Jennings down and DHB out also I'm trying to find a 3rd WR for a week or two? Its a 10 team league starting 3 WR so there aren't many WRs left. Here are the top options that are available:

Jeremy Kerley (NYJ - WR)
Andrew Hawkins (Cin - WR)
Donald Jones (Buf - WR)
Cecil Shorts (Jac - WR)
Brandon Gibson (StL - WR)
Nate Burleson (Det - WR)
Golden Tate (Sea - WR)
Stephen Hill (NYJ - WR)
Brandon LaFell (Car - WR)
Donnie Avery (Ind - WR)
Davone Bess (Mia - WR)
Leonard Hankerson (Was - WR)
Jacoby Jones (Bal - WR)

Some garbage players below that also. I might take Jacoby Jones because I like the Ravens. I also think Hill might be a decent option if he is healthy with Holmes out for the count. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Last edited by niel89 : 10-02-2012 at 07:02 PM.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Well, if its a standard 10 or 12 teamer, I'm guessing you are loaded at WR then? If so, you will want to try to get a 2:1 from someone with a good stable of RB. Tate/PT at RB2 is awful.
yeah it's not my team, I'm asking for my buddy who is last in my league. He's doing terrible and I don't want to trade any of my RBs (Gore, Charles, Morris, Forte) so I'm trying to help him swing a good trade off of somebody else.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm got graham and gronk and leshoure and martin have the same bye and I need one
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Value wise I'm okay with that. I don't really see as big of a need for you at TE as you think though. Martellus should be fine, especially in a 14 teamer.
Yeah I agree, I think the value is definitely solid. Bennett isn't bad, but I'm thinking he's going to regress over the course of the season whereas Graham is solid on a week to week basis and an elite TE. If McFadden's going to give me middling production anyway and it gets me another WR I'm happy with it. May try to get Steve Smith instead of Maclin though.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

If I get Hixon in both my league do I start him over Hartline?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I do Fred Jackson for DeMarco Murray?

I receive Murray.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Should I do Fred Jackson for DeMarco Murray?

I receive Murray.
I say No. Murray is not consistent and it looks like Fred is going to get most of the reps.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote