Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-02-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Bob Melvin for manager of the year
Showalter and it's not even close.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Congrats Stash and NIPPLES. And to any other A's fan I'm missing.
Congrats to Brodeur, WMD, Xio and the 800 other Detroit fans here.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Red Sox are lame. They have a chance to at least try and spoil the Yankees division hopes and force them to play the 1 game WC playoff, and Bobby V trots out that lineup? That's just sad. Feel bad for the O's. Got no chance at the division with Boston just bending over to their hated rival

The AL picture is just brutal. O's or Yanks coming out of the AL would be the ideal scenario(to me). Giants then win the whole thing because Buster Posey rules
Old 10-02-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Napoli struck out to end the game and end the Angels season. As the A's celebrated on the field, they showed Napoli, with a sheepish grin

Old 10-02-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
The Red Sox are lame. They have a chance to at least try and spoil the Yankees division hopes and force them to play the 1 game WC playoff, and Bobby V trots out that lineup? That's just sad. Feel bad for the O's. Got no chance at the division with Boston just bending over to their hated rival

The AL picture is just brutal. O's or Yanks coming out of the AL would be the ideal scenario(to me). Giants then win the whole thing because Buster Posey rules
What lineup did you want Bobby to play? Also the Red Sox didn't exactly put an A+ effort forward when they got swept by the O's over the weekend.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pedroia and Ellsbury were both given the day off

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Pedroia and Ellsbury were both given the day off
I knew Ellsbury was becuase of a lefty but they said he was gonna play today and tomorrow. Pedroia they said was hurt.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
What lineup did you want Bobby to play? Also the Red Sox didn't exactly put an A+ effort forward when they got swept by the O's over the weekend.
That's just because the O's were determined to improve their run differential. Had to make sure they finished the year by scoring more runs than they gave up
Old 10-02-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Ok, I can't wait until Beane trades off Parker, Milone, AJ Griffin and Cespedes and Reddick within the next 3 years for more prospects
You are an ass.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is poor Trout sad panda?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woohoo. Go Tigers!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Is poor Trout sad panda?

Trout is kind. He gave the A's and RAngers a month head start. Next year they won't be so lucky

be afraid, be very afraid

Old 10-02-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greenberg can go back to being irrelevant now!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

A's are pushing to make every game count. Up 3-1 heading into 8th. Get these next 6 outs and a win tomorrow means the A's with the division.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Tomorrow, the A's and Rangers play for all the marbles. Division is on the line in Oakland.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Stupid Yanks had to win. Wanted the O's and A's to win their divisions. O's can still tie the Yanks tomorrow, then have a 1 game playoff to determine who wins the division. That would rule
Old 10-03-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dempster vs Griffin for the division tomorrow. Sucks that it's a day game, I'm gonna be at work. FUUUUU!
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Adam Laroche. Second 100 RBI season. He beasted this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow As, just wow. I hope they pull it off tomorrow.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An oldie but a goodie:
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hate clinching cuz someone else lost and not us winning but I will take it. Thank you MVP aka Buster Posey, I know Borat wants to have ur babies, can I at least be the Godfather? And thank you Giants! The World Champs are back in!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally! I can rest for 2 days.

That game Friday might give me a heart attack.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we going with Wainwright tomorrow and Lohse in the WC game as scheduled?
Old 10-03-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Dempster vs Griffin for the division tomorrow. Sucks that it's a day game, I'm gonna be at work. FUUUUU!
I'm just hoping we get the Griffin that pitched in LA and not the one that pitched in Detroit. And hopefully A's get the Dempster that has pitched against LAA the last 2 times.

Let's clinch the division tomorrow!!!

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure. Wainwright is scheduled, but I bet now that the Cardinals have clinched the 2nd wild card we'll probably see a Bullpen start. Maybe Shelby Miller. I think Matheny goes with Lohse against the Braves and then Waino for game 1 of the NLDS if we win.