Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-03-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
that's what I thought. Now, I know the whole play your studs thing, but apparently the tits have gotten KILLED by te's this year, but it'd be stupid to start Rudolph over Graham or Gronk, right?
You'd be a rahtard
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I start as my 2 RBs and 1 flex?

RBs:
CJ2YPC
Fred-Ex
Kendall Hunter
Quizz
Bolden

WR(for flex)
Bess
Avery
Cobb

Pick 2 RBs and then anyone else to be my flex. Standard scoring(no PPR)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnson
Jackson

Avery

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which of these three should i start?

Antonio Brown vs PHI
Eric Decker vs NE
Jordy Nelson vs IND
Malcolm Floyd vs NO
Kenny Britt vs MIN
Matt Forte vs JAC

Right now I have Jordy, Decker, and Forte. I hate to bench Antonio Brown though.

Also, which TE should I use?

Finley vs IND?
Gresham vs MIA?
Daniels vs NYJ?

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte
Jordy
Decker

Finley

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because people are stupid I have picked up Aaron Hernandez and Jermicheal Finley off waivers the last two weeks. I don't even need 'em because I have Graham and for some stupid reason our flex is only W/R. Hoping to be able to use both as trade bait somewhere down the road.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I got Witten on waivers a couple weeks ago for the same reason. Vernon Davis and Witten are my TEs in that league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Just because people are stupid I have picked up Aaron Hernandez and Jermicheal Finley off waivers the last two weeks. I don't even need 'em because I have Graham and for some stupid reason our flex is only W/R. Hoping to be able to use both as trade bait somewhere down the road.
I just picked up Ryan Mathews off the waivers because some idiot droped him in my league, and six of us are tied at 2-2 and the one kid who had priority over me didn't pick him up. So much win for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wish I was in one of these leagues where people are ******* ********... I scrape the bottom of the barrel because everyone else is just as good as I am.

I mean hell the dumbest thing someone did this season is trade Tony G for Cobb then dump Cobb.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody wants to trade with me :(
I'm going to have to dump Kenny Britt so I can start a 2nd RB this week.

On the plus side, I did nab Schaub off of waivers not long ago. Best pull of the season, for me. Hope he does well in his bye week start.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah my league is also a money league. I'm trying to win it for the third year straight. Outside of two players tho its pretty competitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Forte
Jordy
Decker

Finley
Thanks, thats what I had it as. I'll probably just stick with it.

Quote:
I picked up Fred Jackson off waivers in my league. Then packaged him with Ahmad Bradshaw to get Matt Forte, Jermichael Finley, and Malcolm Floyd.

This is a $1500 pot league might I add.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I know the answer to this but just humor me because I trust yahoo.

Flex options

Hartline vs Cincy
Spiller vs San Fran
Hixon vs Cleveland
Old 10-03-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I really need to get in one of your leagues. I don't know how some of these guys would ever become free agents. 12 man money league here where while we have 1-2 guys that aren't great, it's extremely competitive.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my money league last year I was able to get stafford off waiver wire and have both ray rice and lesean mccoy on my team, but this year it's lik they all became somewhat knowledgeable drafted and picking up all the right people. I'm still doing good reguardless though

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
In my money league last year I was able to get stafford off waiver wire and have both ray rice and lesean mccoy on my team, but this year it's lik they all became somewhat knowledgeable drafted and picking up all the right people. I'm still doing good reguardless though
This is my first time playing fantasy and I'm just now realizing how ****** my draft was. Lucky to be 2-2.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

big week this week. need a W.

.5 ppr - Forte or Ridley?
Old 10-03-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Ridley for me
Old 10-03-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are any of the Jets WRs worth a roster spot? I was thinking maybe Hill?
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Kerley over hill
Old 10-03-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Looking for a WR2 who could I get for Malcolm Floyd and CJ Spiller?
Old 10-03-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This trade just went down in my league:
Alex Smith
AD
Leshoure

for

Aaron Rodgers
Ahmad Bradshaw

I feel it should've been vetoed but I don't get a vote since they have a 3 person 'committee' for that.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
This trade just went down in my league:
Alex Smith
AD
Leshoure

for

Aaron Rodgers
Ahmad Bradshaw

I feel it should've been vetoed but I don't get a vote since they have a 3 person 'committee' for that.
Eh Smith is a non factor. The guy getting Rodgers and Bradshaw gets the better deal but it's not trade rape.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Who should I start as my 2 RBs and 1 flex?

RBs:
CJ2YPC
Fred-Ex
Kendall Hunter
Quizz
Bolden

WR(for flex)
Bess
Avery
Cobb

Pick 2 RBs and then anyone else to be my flex. Standard scoring(no PPR)
Anyone other than TJ?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Is this fair?

Colston and Battel for Malcolm Floyd and CJ Spiller

Or could I legitimately ask for Murray instead of Battle?