Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't understand the negative comments about the first picture. Looks good to me.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only **** 10's bruh. Trust me. I'm from the internet.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one thing i don't buy is the "eh, i wouldn't do her" thing. I'm pretty sure we'd do 99% of Hollywood actresses. But the rating system is legit.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The one thing i don't buy is the "eh, i wouldn't do her" thing. I'm pretty sure we'd do 99% of Hollywood actresses. But the rating system is legit.
Here we get into the issue of personality. While most actresses are hot enough to bone, the number of them that have an appealing personality is a lot lower. N attitude is just as important as looks.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Here we get into the issue of personality. While most actresses are hot enough to bone, the number of them that have an appealing personality is a lot lower. N attitude is just as important as looks.
I'd agree if we were comparing them how they'd stack up as a dinner date, or as a wife. But, i thought we were just rating them by their boneable level?

I've heard from plenty of sources that Kate Beckinsale is the biggest **** in Hollywood. Doesn't deter me one bit when she looks like this.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd agree if we were comparing them how they'd stack up as a dinner date, or as a wife. But, i thought we were just rating them by their boneable level?

I've heard from plenty of sources that Kate Beckinsale is the biggest **** in Hollywood. Doesn't deter me one bit when she looks like this.
Eh, personality is a huge part of sex appeal for me. If a girl doesn't have sass and the ability to rip on me back I start to lose interest unless I'm wasted or we literally don't say a word to one another.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eh, as long as they're not 'The Hills' kinda dumb, i'm good with it.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of women on TV, I've claimed dibs on Molly Quinn a couple of years ago.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Strangely enough dumb isn't that huge for me if it's just physical. It really comes down to how much **** I like to talk, if a girl can't handle it n I have to explain myself all the time it's a huge turn off.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Speaking of women on TV, I've claimed dibs on Molly Quinn a couple of years ago.

When introducing a new subject for discussion it's only polite to provide a pic.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ew. No.

0/10 would not bang.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but now it would just be weird.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
When introducing a new subject for discussion it's only polite to provide a pic.

Inb4 Chris Hansen. She's legal now.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Ew. No.

0/10 would not bang.
She's gunna be really hot, but watching her grow up on Castle will make it too weird to ever actually bone her. At least with Emma Watson I was around her age as the Harry Potter movies came out.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Quote:
She's gunna be really hot, but watching her grow up on Castle will make it too weird to ever actually bone her.
I'd have boned at the beginning of Castle...
Old 10-03-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ya'll go ape **** for Hayden Pannettiere and she was like seven when Remember The Titans came out.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Strangely enough dumb isn't that huge for me if it's just physical. It really comes down to how much **** I like to talk, if a girl can't handle it n I have to explain myself all the time it's a huge turn off.
Well now you're just contradicting yourself. First you said they need personality, then you said you don't care if they're dumb. Well, which one is it? Strictly physical or are you trying to marry one of these broads? You can't just dip back and forth to fit your argument. Unless you think intelligence isn't part of the personality equation, in which i'd disagree.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well now you're just contradicting yourself. First you said they need personality, then you said you don't care if they're dumb. Well, which one is it? Strictly physical or are you trying to marry one of these broads? You can't just dip back and forth to fit your argument. Unless you think intelligence isn't part of the personality equation, in which i'd disagree.
Intelligence is a part of the personality equation, especially if I'm looking for more than just one night. But if it is just physical, it becomes a lesser part of the personality equation, sassiness, assertiveness and the ability to dish **** talking are far more important then. I make a distinction because I've known girls that weren't very bright, but had those qualities.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya'll go ape **** for Hayden Pannettiere and she was like seven when Remember The Titans came out.
I hate her more than any living person on this planet. I do not get the fascination with her at all.

Quote:
My group of friends and I always do the "I'd totally **** her" or the "I'd wife her" to distinguish between the two.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was thinking that as well. Although, she was 10, not 7, when it was filmed. Still, I do feel a bit odd when watching Remember the Titans because I often think "Man, I would ravish that chick."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I hate her more than any living person on this planet. I do not get the fascination with her at all.

My group of friends and I always do the "I'd totally **** her" or the "I'd wife her" to distinguish between the two.
That's probably because of this forum. She's pretty hot, but she isn't amazing. As far as the ******* or wifing, i'd have a hard time distinguishing the two because in order for me to wanna wife her, i'd wanna **** her first. Like, i know it's evil, but i'd only wanna **** Jennifer Aniston. Poor girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I was thinking that as well. Although, she was 10, not 7, when it was filmed. Still, I do feel a bit odd when watching Remember the Titans because I often think "Man, I would ravish that chick."
Exactly. Every time i see her i think of that little girl. Same with Dakota Fanning.

This

Used to be this

Last edited by MetSox17 : 10-03-2012 at 04:19 PM.
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every time I watch Vegas all I think is that I'd rather be watching Boardwalk.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dakota Fanning can get it. Seriously.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe people that are into Hayden should read the stuff that the maybe Robert Downey Jr said about her.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kristen Bell > Hayden Pannettiere.