Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You'd enjoy it, but moreso if you were an American obviously. And again, not to get political, but Colbert and Daily Show definitely focus on one viewpoint.
Least I know what Rob is now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You'd enjoy it, but moreso if you were an American obviously. And again, not to get political, but Colbert and Daily Show definitely focus on one viewpoint.
And that is why I enjoy them so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Least I know what Rob is now.
Hah, yeah.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hah, yeah.
Plot twist. Rob is actually Tagg Romney.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Stewart/Colbert/Maher. 3 of the best shows on TV. I just meant to illustrate that if that is the extent of your knowledge of American politics, then you may not get as much out of a debate.

EDIT: Except Maher, he actually has intelligent people from both sides on many shows.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love Stewart/Colbert/Maher. 3 of the best shows on TV. I just meant to illustrate that if that is the extent of your knowledge of American politics, then you may not get as much out of a debate.
I can safely say my knowledge of American Politics isn't just from those shows... We do cover them to an extent in Australian media. Plus we have this awesome thing called the internet which has news websites EVERYWHERE.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

EDIT: Except Maher, he actually has intelligent people from both sides on many shows.
Stewart and Colbert have people from both sides on all the time, and generally treat them with respect. Except Bernie Goldberg, Stewart just hated him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I can safely say my knowledge of American Politics isn't just from those shows... We do cover them to an extent in Australian media. Plus we have this awesome thing called the internet which has news websites EVERYWHERE.
Well, if you read the news regularly then you should absolutely watch the debate.

Quote:
Stewart and Colbert have people from both sides on all the time, and generally treat them with respect. Except Bernie Goldberg, Stewart just hated him.
They do, but it's not nearly as informative as Maher.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love Stewart/Colbert/Maher. 3 of the best shows on TV.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Animal Practice. Funny stuff.

I would destroy Joanna Garcia.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-03-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody and Caddy, You 2 have rotten sense of humor so I don't take your opinions with any validity.

Guess it really isn't so bad :)

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I think it is one of the shows people unanimously think is bad...

Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Well I like it so.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well I like it so.

It is about ten times worse than BBT.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Animal Practice sucks donkey dick.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Animal Practice for like 5 minutes because I like that dude in Weeds. But wow that was all I could take.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Well I like some of the stupidity of it.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

finally got around to watching that Dexter premiere. **** yes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
finally got around to watching that Dexter premiere. **** yes.
I know right. I hope they don't **** it up. I was so happy that scene at the end happened because I was kind of pissed at the direction the show was going until then. Past two seasons were kind of **** but the show certainly can elevate itself to much watch status as it has before.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Not even close. It was far more interesting in the premiere, but no chance it's a must watch.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-03-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I really need to make time and begin my Castle reboot marathon.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not even close. It was far more interesting in the premiere, but no chance it's a must watch.
I have not watched season 1 since it came out but I LOVED the show when it did and for me it was a must watch. I always had to watch the night it came out back when Lithgow was doing his thing. I do not think the show will elevate itself as much as it has in the past but I mean Dexter has at times been really ******* good television.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to get political, but debates are absolutely outstanding TV.
I'm sure my opponent and I can continue to agree that we're tots different.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And Maher's a colossal douchebag who's way more ignorant than he likes to think he is. Stewart I love and Colbert's fun, but Maher's just a dick.

EDIT: R4L **** those guys. I haven't watched Animal Practice yet, but I've heard good things from people who actually like funny things.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-03-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote