Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Predict the Playoffs Thread

Post your predictions now before the draft. We can look up how we did in January...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Post your predictions now before the draft. We can look up how we did in January...
NFC
1. Chicago
2. New Orleans
3. Philidelphia
4. San Fransisco
WC- Seattle
WC- Carolina

AFC-
1. Indianapolis
2. San Diego
3. Cincinnati
4. Miami
WC- New England
WC- Baltimore.

had to make some bold decisions there

i changed WAS to Philly, dont know what i was thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?

Last edited by Bengals1690 : 04-17-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC:

North: Bears
South: Falcons
East: Eagles
West: 49ers (Breakout special)
Wild Cards: New Orleans, Dallas
Last team out: Seattle

AFC:

North: Bengals
South: Colts
East: Patriots
West: Denver
Wild Cards: Jets, Chargers
Last Team Out: Buffalo

Note: I'm not trying to piss anyone off. Just making predictions that I think will happen.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings beat everyone 41-0 and end up winning their first Super Bowl in team history.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NFC
1. Chicago
2. New Orleans
3. Dallas
4. Seattle
5. NY Giants
6. Atlanta

AFC
1. Indianapolis
2. San Diego
3. New England
4. Pittsburgh
5. Denver
6. Jacksonville
Old 04-17-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
1. Chicago
2. Carolina
3. Philadelphia
4. Seattle
WC- New Orleans
WC- St.Louis

AFC
1. Indianapolis
2. San Diego
3. Baltimore
4. New England
WC- Cincinnati
WC- Jacksonville

Im not buying the Hype of the San Fransico Right yet, I just remember the Cardinals/Miami Hype last year.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:34 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

The difference between the Cards/Dolphins and the Niners is that Nolan is a legitimately good coach, and he built this team his way with almost 100% his guys. They are a legit #1 WR away from being a potential force.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The difference between the Cards/Dolphins and the Niners is that Nolan is a legitimately good coach, and he built this team his way with almost 100% his guys. They are a legit #1 WR away from being a potential force.
Im just not sold, I think they will do better than what they did this year but I dont know about Playoffs.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Interesting that no one buys the Eagles, even though they have 6 of the last 8 division titles. Yes, I'm aware that McNabb's injury is a question mark, but they still have playmakers and a good system that can win games. Trust me, it wasn't just Garcia that helped turn that team around last year...

Old 04-17-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Im just not sold, I think they will do better than what they did this year but I dont know about Playoffs.
I understand your situation, and it is easily a fair point. I happen to be very high on both Nolan and Alex Smith. I think that defense has gotten better every year, and I like the direction the team is going.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, this is hard.

NFC

East - Washington
North - Chicago
South - Atlanta
West - San Francisco

WC - Carolina, Dallas

AFC

East - New England
North - Cincinnati
South - Indianapolis
West - Denver

WC - San Diego, Houston

I decided to be crazy.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Man, this is hard.

NFC

East - Washington
North - Chicago
South - Atlanta
West - San Francisco

WC - Carolina, Dallas

AFC

East - New England
North - Cincinnati
South - Indianapolis
West - Denver

WC - San Diego, Houston

I decided to be crazy.
Well, you succeeded. How the Saints go from NFC Champ Game to missing the playoffs is beyond me.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC

East - New England
North - Cincinnati
South - Indianapolis
West - Denver
WC - San Diego
WC - Baltimore

NFC

East - Philadelphia
North - Chicago
South - New Orleans
West - San Francisco
WC - Green Bay
WC - Dallas

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams that made the play-offs that don't make it back the next year, happens all of the time. And vice versa. That's why this thread is a complete crap shoot.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

It tends to be a 6 and 6 split, but because of the salary cap increases of late, it becomes easier for certain teams to repeat. Injuries and attrition play a huge part in this, as does player development, momentum, and plain old luck. Let's not forget that we're also pre-draft.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
It tends to be a 6 and 6 split, but because of the salary cap increases of late, it becomes easier for certain teams to repeat. Injuries and attrition play a huge part in this, as does player development, momentum, and plain old luck. Let's not forget that we're also pre-draft.
I actually, without premeditation, have a 6/6 split.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I noticed that, Shiver. I think I have an 8-4 split, but it's a quality 8-4...

Old 04-17-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

The problem being I probably have the wrong six in, and the wrong six out. Oh well.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

It's not like predicting the playoffs 8-9 months ahead of time is really a skill or any indication of ones knowledge.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
West: San Francisco
East: Philadelphia
South: New Orleans
North: Chicago
Wild Cards: Carolina, New Orleans
On the bubble: New York, Dallas, Arizona

AFC
East: New England
South: Jacksonville [gotta show some homerism for once]
North: Cincinatti
Wild Cards: Indianapolis, San Diego
On the bubble: Baltimore, Buffalo
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I'll go out on a limb and say the Patriots and Bears will make the playoffs.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
West: Arizona
East: Dallas
Wild Cards: Carolina, Philadelphia
On the bubble: New York, San Fran

AFC
West: San Diego
South: Indianapolis
North: Baltimore
Wild Cards: Pittsburgh, Jacksonville
On the bubble: Cincinnati, Denver

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
sup3rk1ng
Rookie

sup3rk1ng hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NFC
West: San Francisco
East: Philly
South: Carolina
Wild Cards: Seattle, Dallas

AFC
West: San Diego
South: Indy
North: Baltimore
Wild Cards: Cincinnati, Jacksonville
sup3rk1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
West: Seattle
East: Dallas
Wild Cards: Carolina, San Francisco
On the bubble: New York, Arizona

AFC
South: Indianapolis
North: Cincinnati
Wild Cards: San Diego, Baltimore
On the bubble: Buffalo, Jacksonville
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand your situation, and it is easily a fair point. I happen to be very high on both Nolan and Alex Smith. I think that defense has gotten better every year, and I like the direction the team is going.
Yeah i think there is a big difference between san francisco and miami/arizona. Not to mention they were getting a lot of hype, at least on message boards, before FA, as a up and coming team. But to be honest, i am not high on them as others seem to be. I guess im sort of a pessimist. But i still like them. Anyways here is my prediction

NFC East- Philadelphia
NFC South- Carolina
NFC North- Chicago
NFC West- Seattle

Wildcard- San Francisco, New Orleans

On the bubble- Dallas, New York Giants

AFC East- New York Jets
AFC South- Indianopolis
AFC North- Cincinatti
AFC West- San Diego

Wildcard- New England, Baltimore

On the bubble- Denver, Jacksonville