Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-01-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He was okay at times, but he is the worst possible face. He's getting me to have sympathy for Big Show, and I can't even describe how much I hate Big Show.
Shut up Brody. You don't like anything.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Shut up Brody. You don't like anything.
I like Cesaro squashing Brodus.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur likes shampoo and aluminum (but only in foil form)
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was okay at times, but he is the worst possible face. He's getting me to have sympathy for Big Show, and I can't even describe how much I hate Big Show.
Quote:
I like Cesaro squashing Brodus.
I agree with both of these things. I want the Big Show to just destroy him every time he speaks, to the point to where he's off of my TV.

and Brodus is awful. He just doesn't act like he even likes wrestling, he's just a fat guy who got bored as a bouncer and started wrestling so he can get some action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Brodus more than Rybak, but I fast forward when either is on my tv.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ordered my shirt for raw next month!

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Main Event was good. Tyson Kidd is securely in my fave 5 because he's soooooo good, but I don't know why I have to watch shows like this, superstars, and NXT to see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't question Brodus' desire, his act just got old real fast because they just had him doing the same thing over and over.

Also, Ryback rules. Dare I say he'd be in my FAVE FIVE
Old 10-04-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im just surprised shameus lost last night I didnt think he was allowed to
Old 10-04-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was actually going to watch Main Event and forgot.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Punk's DVD is really, really good.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Punk's DVD is really, really good.

Check this out.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Best in the World vs The Best Ever

Make it happen...
Old 10-05-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think 1980's Ric Flair is available, Splat.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I dont think 1980's Ric Flair is available, Splat.
He should be he could use the money.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

80s Naitch was rolling in cash! Long limousines, jet airplanes, custom made from head to toe, woo! Armani suit, rolex watch, shoes that cost more than your house! And HIS house? The biggest one on the biggest side of town brother, woooooooo!

Old 10-05-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Check this out.

This will definitely get me back into watching wrestling.
Stone Cold... high school favorite. Such a bad ass.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
This will definitely get me back into watching wrestling.
Stone Cold... high school favorite. Such a bad ass.
Now if you'd excuse me I have to go take a big hairy ****!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Check this out.

That's edited, he wasn't speaking to Punk. They did have an awesome interview for WWE '13, but THQ took it down.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
80s Naitch was rolling in cash! Long limousines, jet airplanes, custom made from head to toe, woo! Armani suit, rolex watch, shoes that cost more than your house! And HIS house? The biggest one on the biggest side of town brother, woooooooo!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Good ****, Davari.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...ce=most_viewed

Old 10-06-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-...ears-26053246/

25 longest WWE Title reigns of the last 25 years.

Huge pic.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Batista Wins MMA Debut By TKO In The First Round

If anyone cares.

I had to skip to the end I was so bored watching.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So WWE 13 Universe Mode was pretty much written by Paul Haymen. I want it just for that.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
According to F4WOnline.com, Brian Gewirtz has been removed as the head writer of WWE Raw. After a decade plus of doing the job, Gewirtz will remain with the company as a creative consultant, but has been removed from the head writer job. Vince McMahon was not in a good mood this afternoon, and reportedly told producers "I want results, or I want resignations."
Glad this happened.