Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-05-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
If he plays he will just randomly stop playing and make you cry yourself to sleep every night
We need another game! Quit your blubbering and lets get it done!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
We need another game! Quit your blubbering and lets get it done!
I shall never be the same. You scarred me for life.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I shall never be the same. You scarred me for life.
You ditched me in GLB we are even!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We definitely need another group game for us all to play.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You ditched me in GLB we are even!
Thats fair. We are even.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
We definitely need another group game for us all to play.
So you can not play again :-(
Old 10-05-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all played TOR semi hardcore. That was fun.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I vote puzzle pirates
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We all played TOR semi hardcore. That was fun.
Twas... I miss it.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do too. I was thinking about subbing back up. I downloaded it and I've been playing different characters to 15 for free just to see if I was still interested in it.. and I am. Trying to decide now actually.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I do too. I was thinking about subbing back up. I downloaded it and I've been playing different characters to 15 for free just to see if I was still interested in it.. and I am. Trying to decide now actually.
The game was alright but it was all of us playing together that really was the best part. I miss Huttball with my Jugg and Nerv's Sorc... We dominated. I think we had a string of 5 games where neither of us died. Now I don't even talk to Nerv anymore.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Vasin and I were unbeatable in Huttball too.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tank assassin in huttball with a pocket healer. Never lose. Took forever for my server to try to imitate me. All of the tankasins were such on gearing dps. I carried both sets for different situations.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I played a tank spec'd Assassin and my real life friend played a heal specced Sorc.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be interested in playing again, but I'll probably just wait until its free to play to be honest.

If I played again I'd probably roll Republic just to mix it up.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, if I actually play again I'm going Jedi Consular (Sage) for sure.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've actually started playing TOR again the last few weeks. The new raid is pretty fun, probably their best yet.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I think I might be down for playing again...

As long as we can get everyone again. Or at least most.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It goes f2p in November, but there will be some restrictions on what you can do. I think I might just resub because.

Old 10-06-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think I just got into the Planetside 2 beta. Interesting.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

So Vid how is GW2 treating you still?
Old 10-06-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
I think I just got into the Planetside 2 beta. Interesting.
I don't feel like doing the research myself. How are they handling the issues the first one had?

The game was fun, but got old after a ******* day. You can only crash so many ships into a base before it loses its charm.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
So Vid how is GW2 treating you still?
I haven't logged on in about a week. It got old when everyone I know basically quit, haha. Plus there were a LOT of bugs with certain skillpoints/vistas. I couldn't get 100% map completion because of it, and I got annoyed.

The good thing about GW2 is that it's free, so I can go back any time I want to check it out. I have an 80 (Asura Elementalist) and a 40 (Charr Warrior) so I might jump back into it later.

I'm STRONGLY considering subbing up for TOR again though, and I just got into the Planetside 2 beta and I'm going to pre-purchase War Z.. so I dunno if I'll have a ton of time to devote to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I don't feel like doing the research myself. How are they handling the issues the first one had?

The game was fun, but got old after a ******* day. You can only crash so many ships into a base before it loses its charm.
I haven't downloaded or patched it yet but I'll let you know when I figure things out.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

When TOR goes free do you still keep all your old characters from the past?