Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Thats actually not true. Im not going to cite examples because i would have to look them up. Quite frankly, i believe the onus is on you to educate yourself when you are misinformed. I am not going to spoon feed information to you. Mel Gibson needs severe mental help and many people formerly close to him have said he is a racist and anti semite. With all that said, Braveheart is awesome.

Edit- Maybe I cant be classified as a sane person, so take that all with a grain of salt.
Who has said that? I know Downey Jr said he was a classy guy, and so did Jodie Foster. I see no reason not to believe either of them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mel is awesome

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Who has said that? I know Downey Jr said he was a classy guy, and so did Jodie Foster. I see no reason not to believe either of them.
Then go right ahead. Go to google and look up Mel Gibson Joe Eszterhas screaming, look up mel gibson assault, look up mel gibson anti semite, mel gibson racist, etc make your own judgements.

As a Jewish person, I know for a fact that mel gibson doesnt like me, so i see no reason not to return the favor. I still love Braveheart.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even like Braveheart and I'm Jewish as well, but meh. There's worse people.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's Australian. He's a descendant of criminals and ******** monkeys. Of course he's racist.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
He's Australian. He's a descendant of criminals and ******** monkeys. Of course he's racist.
You sir, are not an idiot.

Also, I know there are worse people, I dont hate him with any passion or energy, I just dont like him. I give him no thought overall and dont really care about him one way or the other but i do have an opinion on him as a human being.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Anyone ever seen Battle Royale? Been thinking about watching it of late as I noticed it's on Netflix.
Yes. It's kind of unsettling a lot of the time. It's okay I guess. I'm not too big a fan of Japanese gore films because they're over the top sometimes and downright gross with some of the ideas being REALLY out there. This wasn't so bad though.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you guys see the new Die Hard trailer yet?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Did you guys see the new Die Hard trailer yet?
Yes. I'm so excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just checked out The dark knight returns, pretty decent and faithful to the comic. Real excited for part 2 with Micheal Emerson as the joker. Not as good as under the red hood but better than year one imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yes. It's kind of unsettling a lot of the time. It's okay I guess. I'm not too big a fan of Japanese gore films because they're over the top sometimes and downright gross with some of the ideas being REALLY out there. This wasn't so bad though.
I did end up watching it and you're right it is pretty unsettling at times. I kind of liked that part of it in the way that they dealt with the premise but parts of it were pretty contrived. I think it handles that situation in a much more realistic/genuine way than say The Hunger Games. The gore is over the top for sure, but the tone of it is spot on IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I did end up watching it and you're right it is pretty unsettling at times. I kind of liked that part of it in the way that they dealt with the premise but parts of it were pretty contrived. I think it handles that situation in a much more realistic/genuine way than say The Hunger Games. The gore is over the top for sure, but the tone of it is spot on IMO.
Pretty big fan of Battle Royale. Just a fun movie made even better when I watched it with friends the second time and sort of did a running commentary.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought Battle Royale was a James Bond movie :/

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Thought Battle Royale was a James Bond movie :/
lol that would be one of the few ways to make it even more absurdly remarkable.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

re-watching X-Men First Class, I'm reminded of how amazing hearing Kevin Bacon try to speak german is.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My wife is fluent in German and she said he did a decent job at it
(I wasn't sure if that was a legit 'amazing' or a sarcastic one)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
My wife is fluent in German and she said he did a decent job at it
(I wasn't sure if that was a legit 'amazing' or a sarcastic one)
Well he says the right words, but he says them so ungermanly that it's pretty hilarious to listen to.

EDIT: Like he doesn't roll his r's and his z's sound like s's, a bunch of things like that that he cant' really do much about, but that still make his german sound hilariously fake.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-06-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhh... makes sense. I feel that way with every non-Spanish speaking person speaking Spanish in movies.
Yes, those are the words. Yes, you sound like a 2nd grade Spanish teacher.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Ahhh... makes sense. I feel that way with every non-Spanish speaking person speaking Spanish in movies.
Yes, those are the words. Yes, you sound like a 2nd grade Spanish teacher.
I always love a non-hispanic try to speak Spanish. I can't help but crack a smile and chuckle.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I always love a non-hispanic try to speak Spanish. I can't help but crack a smile and chuckle.
This exactly how I feel about most movie german and why I love spy movies. Russian's worse because most tv/movie russians don't even say russian words, much less the right words.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
This exactly how I feel about most movie german and why I love spy movies. Russian's worse because most tv/movie russians don't even say russian words, much less the right words.
Really? Damn that's disappointing lol. I can never actually tell but I thought they'd be speaking proper Russian or close.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Totally forgot Bacon "speaks" russian in this to, it's even better because his pacing and where he puts the emphasii is just totally off. At least they did get him real russian to speak.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Want to see Argo and seven psychopaths. Both are getting awesome reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Want to see Argo and seven psychopaths. Both are getting awesome reviews.
I feel the exact same way.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote