Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-03-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

too poor for jameson :(

and great. hopefully he's not hurt badly. I REALLY wanna see him usedmore in the offense though
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats why you need Powers!

Also the students are now getting tix for the 200 sections. It's going to be a full house. It needs to be Friday already so I can get drunk and wake up hungover and get drunk again early Saturday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's going to be a **** show. i'm glad i have my season tickets!

I actually haven't seen or tried powers, I'll keep an eye out.

man, we're buying the whiskey friday night and saving it. waking up at like 9 or so and just crushing it
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure the game is going to be a blast. I wish I was going.

I will admit that I have a conflict of interest in this game. I know the UCONN starting running back (played on his team when I was younger) so I want to see him do well but go RU!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From an ESPN chat today. Thought you guys might be interested.

Quote:
Mitch (NJ)

Where do you see some of the top Rutgers players going in the draft? There's definitely some talent at LB, CB and WR, as well as Jamison.

Mel Kiper (1:30 PM)

Rutgers has a guy that could be in the second or third round discussion Khaseem Greene, OLB, senior. Very productive player. He's added 10-12 pounds to his frame. Former safety. Solid in coverage. Mark Harrison, senior, WR, he's got a mid-round grade. Logan Ryan, CB, junior. He already has 5 pass break ups and an INT. Steve Beauharnais, a late round possibility. D.C. Jefferson, TE, late round possibility.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-03-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duron Harmon, Brandon Jones, and RJ Dill also have a chance in the draft. Mostly mid rounders and UDFA's though most likely. If Ryan comes out he'll go 1st or 2nd. I hope he stays as he would be a nice bridge to the younger guys that we have.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I think Huggins is going to have a breakout game tomorrow to give us a true 2 headed RB monster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sure hope the Arkansas version of Nova hangs around for a while. Harrison and Coleman are a hard duo to stop on the outside when the ball gets out of his hand in a timely accurate manor. Huggins needs to step his game up and help JJ chew away at Uconn's front seven. Forcing them to throw extra men in the box will really open things up down field.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I'm sure the game is going to be a blast. I wish I was going.

I will admit that I have a conflict of interest in this game. I know the UCONN starting running back (played on his team when I was younger) so I want to see him do well but go RU!
Your boy got arrested last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Love this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Your boy got arrested last night.
Yeah, second arrest so far in college. He seemed like a good kid back in the day.

And this defense is ridiculous.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate you all.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving this defense. We need to grab some of these guys for the Giants.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Please draft Logan Ryan. I'm afraid the Patriots would consider him.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
...not sure what you're going for with this. Logan Ryan rules.

Also, my concern: Our O is so lame. We've got so many weapons and I want shuler and deering to see more snaps and use them, open this offense up.
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Ummm I'll fight you. What's the problem with Ryan? He lacks elite speed and that's it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
...not sure what you're going for with this. Logan Ryan rules.

Also, my concern: Our O is so lame. We've got so many weapons and I want shuler and deering to see more snaps and use them, open this offense up.
Shuler will get his time next year. Let's not forget he's still raw as a WR. WE play excellent defense, run the ball, and take shots when we have too. That's our identity and it's going to be like that all year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Anyone specific catch your eye?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone specific catch your eye?
#81 on offense and 27 on defense caught my eye a little.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
#81 on offense and 27 on defense caught my eye a little.
Harrison is 81. Big body and should be drafted 6th or 7th round. A little too many mental lapses with him but he does have all the tools.

Warren is 27. Good CB but not sure he makes it pro. Doesn't have many measurables.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I hate you all.
You owe Scotty and I dinner.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Harrison is 81. Big body and should be drafted 6th or 7th round. A little too many mental lapses with him but he does have all the tools.

Warren is 27. Good CB but not sure he makes it pro. Doesn't have many measurables.
81 seemed a little slow to me but his size really caught my eye. 27 didn't seem slow to me. He's not a big player, but he I like his hip flexibility.

I need to see more of this team. I only caught the 2nd half today.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
81 seemed a little slow to me but his size really caught my eye. 27 didn't seem slow to me. He's not a big player, but he I like his hip flexibility.

I need to see more of this team. I only caught the 2nd half today.
The defense is everything you love. I think it's better than the 2006 D. I love watching them play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
The defense is everything you love. I think it's better than the 2006 D. I love watching them play.
Fast, physical, great tackling, aggressive. It's how I would build the Giants defense. I love it.

We need more production in the pass game, but I like this team.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Fast, physical, great tackling, aggressive. It's how I would build the Giants defense. I love it.

We need more production in the pass game, but I like this team.
They can throw when they want but it's not what we do. This Uconn D will probably be the toughest D of the year also. Their secondary matches up better with our WR's than any other team.

It's the opposite of Fewell D haha. I hate him so much.

sig by BoneKrusher