Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-06-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
They can throw when they want but it's not what we do. This Uconn D will probably be the toughest D of the year also. Their secondary matches up better with our WR's than any other team.

It's the opposite of Fewell D haha. I hate him so much.
I wonder if we would ever entertain the thought of hiring the Rutgers DC as Fewell's replacement.

Probably not, but I can dream.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I wonder if we would ever entertain the thought of hiring the Rutgers DC as Fewell's replacement.

Probably not, but I can dream.
Yeah very very doubtful. Rob Smith is the DC. He was very good at Maine at the same position and then he just learned from Schiano. I'm very high on him as a coaching prospect though. I think he'll be a college head coach in a few years which is going to leave me upset. He's the real deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ten penalties man, can't keep that up
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Ten penalties man, can't keep that up
Clearly the biggest problem with the team. It doesn't seem like we'll be getting it under control any time soon which is worrisome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Is it game time yet?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Scotty,

I think Jamison is going to declare after this year and I don't blame him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scotty,

I think Jamison is going to declare after this year and I don't blame him.
same. ugh, that'd be a huge blow, but we'd still have Savon and Deering could always go back to RB. again. Jamison could be a 2nd round pick at this rate. Not much mileage on him, ridiculous productivity. Man
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't know his measurables but yeah he'd be smart to go. Huggins, Peoples, and you're going to love our RB recruit coming in for next year. Dontae Ayers. He's got juicier thighs than Ray Ray already. Kid is huge for being six foot.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

sounds like a stud potentially, I love it. You're the recruiting guru, what's our class coming in look like? Where do we stand?
Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
sounds like a stud potentially, I love it. You're the recruiting guru, what's our class coming in look like? Where do we stand?
Somehow we're top 30 nationally right now but it's not even close to last year. We have a lot more under the radar guys and lower 3 stars. We're going to close strong though the way we're playing. Barnwell was huge!! Everyone loves this guy. We need Dorian Miller, Andre Patton, and AQM from Bosco. Tashan Bower might flip back to to us also. We have Klecko's son coming in also from Red Bank. He's a lot better than what he's rated because he's undersized.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Somehow we're top 30 nationally right now but it's not even close to last year. We have a lot more under the radar guys and lower 3 stars. We're going to close strong though the way we're playing. Barnwell was huge!! Everyone loves this guy. We need Dorian Miller, Andre Patton, and AQM from Bosco. Tashan Bower might flip back to to us also. We have Klecko's son coming in also from Red Bank. He's a lot better than what he's rated because he's undersized.
I want to start bringing in some freak recruits, let's keep it up. And I assume we're gonna use Barnwell as a DB. I don't know those other guys you listed, but I guess I'll look them up haha. I really wish I got more into recruiting, I really do
Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I only got it into it the last 3 years and it's only for us. Barnwel will be a DB. Him and Ayers are coming in January. Huge for us. Royster and Pollard transferring in is amazing also. 2 nationally rated 4 stars. We could own this **** if Smith stays.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I only got it into it the last 3 years and it's only for us. Barnwel will be a DB. Him and Ayers are coming in January. Huge for us. Royster and Pollard transferring in is amazing also. 2 nationally rated 4 stars. We could own this **** if Smith stays.
nice, I just wanna feel good about having a future too, not just this year. And smith?
Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Robb Smith the D Coordinator.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Robb Smith the D Coordinator.
brain fart, I was thinking a player haha. Yeah, keep up the tradition of ridiculous defense, that's what I want
Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He'll be a head coach soon unfortunately for us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm worried about our kicking situation for this Saturday. We're not going to be able to attempt any FG's over 30 most likely.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I want to smack the **** out of the Orange tomorrow afternoon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-13-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like #17 on offense. Our defense is a good college defense. What I mean by that is we have a lot of small quick guys but none of them stand out as grade A nfl talent. But they work well as a unit. #20 looks solid.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I like #17 on offense. Our defense is a good college defense. What I mean by that is we have a lot of small quick guys but none of them stand out as grade A nfl talent. But they work well as a unit. #20 looks solid.
Brandon Coleman is built like Megatron. 6'6 with great speed. He still needs work at the position but his size and speed will make him a first rounder I think. He's my offensive man crush.

#20 is Khaseem Greene. He'll be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. He reminds me of Kendricks from the Eagles or even Jacquian Williams. Mel Kiper has him as the #1 rated Sr. OLB right now. He was moved from S to LB just last year but he is such a monster. He's always around the ball.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-13-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Brandon Coleman is built like Megatron. 6'6 with great speed. He still needs work at the position but his size and speed will make him a first rounder I think. He's my offensive man crush.

#20 is Khaseem Greene. He'll be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. He reminds me of Kendricks from the Eagles or even Jacquian Williams. Mel Kiper has him as the #1 rated Sr. OLB right now. He was moved from S to LB just last year but he is such a monster. He's always around the ball.
Tell me about 42. I think that's his #. He looks very smooth in coverage. Or is it 48?
Old 10-13-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I like 42 and 20. It's tough to scout this secondary.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Tell me about 42. I think that's his #. He looks very smooth in coverage. Or is it 48?
The LB? It's Beauharnais a MLB if it's 42.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-13-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
The LB? It's Beauharnais a MLB if it's 42.
I like 42. Good length, fluid hips, good speed, just want to see him get a little nastier in the phone booth. He looks like a 4.8 guy though.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Little slow. He reminds me of David Harris. Possible 7th/UDFA.

sig by BoneKrusher