Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
He's much more than that. You give a him a QB who can consistently get him the ball deep and decent #2 on the other side this wouldn't even be a discussion. Its amazing he does what he does with virtually no other weapons on offense catching the ball. NONE! He's the only person you game-plan for on that team and he still gashes teams every week.
Meh, he was kind of an intermediate guy with Favre here too, he caught a few deep balls but he was still roughly the same type of player.

I don't want to seem like I'm selling him short though, there aren't many receivers I'd take over him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
So...Saints and Chargers...
All that interests me is Ryan Mathews potentially making the score of my fantasy game respectable. Or he could score 35 points and give me a chance to win if Colston does nothing tonight and Arian/Daniels don't so **** tomorrow.

Respectability points it is!

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Lions get one more win than us.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Who knew the Bengals,Browns and Lions were doing it right all along.
Well, I mean, the Bengals got Palmer and the Lions got Stafford. Palmer looked like a future HOF for a minute, before his injury. Stafford looked really good last season, also. The Browns just suck.

Last edited by WCH : 10-07-2012 at 06:42 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Bills are still going to beat Tennessee and then win their last 7 games of the year. Worry not for us.
Sounds good to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Lol. I hope we tank and get Geno.
No! Bad redbills!
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Anyone else unsurprised that the Colts are respectable this year? Never bought the idea that releasing Manning and going with Luck would mean the Colts couldn't be competitive in 2012.

By the way, anyone still wonder why Luck was the clear choice for the Colts? There was a vocal minority who thought it was debatable.
Well who have they beat? The Vikings and that's it...

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 10-07-2012 at 06:43 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
all I could think after today's win:

We did end up stomping the Browns so it's definitely more likely than had we just barely scraped past them. Still think the giants win though, this is just one of those games where the team gets their heads out of their asses and plays up to their ability.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well who have they beat? The Jags and that's it...
Jesus Christ SP. He said COMPETITIVE.

After the blow out in Chicago they haven't lost by more then 5 and have won twice. Stop being a sour Packers fan.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
All that interests me is Ryan Mathews potentially making the score of my fantasy game respectable. Or he could score 35 points and give me a chance to win if Colston does nothing tonight and Arian/Daniels don't so **** tomorrow.

Respectability points it is!
I'm thinking about going out to eat breakfast or watch the game. Hmm...

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
We did end up stomping the Browns so it's definitely more likely than had we just barely scraped past them. Still think the giants win though, this is just one of those games where the team gets their heads out of their asses and plays up to their ability.
LOL. It's for the SF Giants.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ewww, baseball.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes LOL...

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yes LOL...
Stupid NY Giants fans think everything is about them.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers collapse to a ****** team, we beat the **** out of a ****** team. Good day.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Jesus Christ SP. He said COMPETITIVE.

After the blow out in Chicago they haven't lost by more then 5 and have won twice. Stop being a sour Packers fan.
God dammit R4L. WE BEAT OURSELVES!!!! The Colts had nothing to do with that loss today.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't understand how this got lost in translation...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I don't understand how this got lost in translation...
I just wanted to talk about next weeks game and that post made me think about it...and, ewwwwww baseball...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone ready for Tony "Manning Apologies abound" Dungy's analysis of the Patriots beating the Broncos?
Old 10-07-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I just wanted to talk about next weeks game and that post made me think about it...and, ewwwwww baseball...
That's twice you've said that about baseball. This aggression will not stand man.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrison Smith must have forgotten that these are not the replacement referees.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
God dammit R4L. WE BEAT OURSELVES!!!! The Colts had nothing to do with that loss today.
I will shove my knee so far up your ass you will need Dr. Seuss to have it surgically removed!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Packers: 2-0-0-4
Old 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Harrison Smith must have forgotten that these are not the replacement referees.
He better not get suspended for that.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He better not get suspended for that.
I expect him to be suspended for 1 game or paying a huge fine.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Packers: 2-0-0-4
2-0-1-3

You forget the ref botch is its own column.
Quote:
I expect him to be suspended for 1 game or paying a huge fine.
Yea I expect one of these as well. But in all honesty wtf was that ref holding on to him for so long for?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: